hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Optimal pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/

>Track your Un'Goro pity timer
pitytracker.com/

>Gwent beta keys
gwentdb.com/news/64-10-000-gwent-beta-keys-giveaway-grab-yours-here

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1KZ9Ib9C3-g
eu.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/17615113897
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tell me about pot of greed

why does it draw two cards for free?

play the elder scrolls legends

so salty they blame someone else instead of realizing to get this salty they must have fucked up something along the way

>they are actually increasing the price of packs for eurabians

I just pulled a gold azure drake, do I get extra dust since its gold?

how can you be gay when cute hearthstone girls like this exist? :o

>70 euros for 60 packs

holy shit dudes

THE END IS COMING!

I KNEW IT!!!

should I do the heroic brawl or save money for Un'Goro? Never done the heroic brawl and am just wondering is 1k gold worth it?

save

play the tavern brawl goy! yes yes think of all the packs!

you know what's the craziest thing
lets say it was 70usd for 60 and 60 euro for 60
i thought it was the dollar becoming stronger and not so much the euro becoming weaker
so if you asked me what the prices would be after hearing the reason i would say that the us one would get adjusted to 60 usd for 60 packs and that would be a great change

btw what will this do is blizzard influencing elections? think of all the hearthstone players and other blizzard players that will go vote for parties that want to leave the EU so they can take their own coin back!

if i look quickly it seems that about 1.120 is the average since 2015
right now it has dipped a lot into about 1.06 average
that's about a 5% difference
the pack price got increased by 11%
so they took this and then doubled it
bad!

since im talking a bit i'll just say this is gonna be really interesting. on one hand does it really matter? i mean most people can still pay for it or wait slightly longer or get a bit less right, it's not like we can get anything done to the game because they don't listen

the backlash will be so interesting, they jewed it the fuck up, all these other card game competitors do it nicer
they take away cards people spend lots of money on with the rotation, they push the heroic brawl, people know how shitty the state of the game is, lots of complaints

What's the update for?

Go to bed

well put it this way

I've never spent any money on this game. Now I DEFINITELY will never spend any money n this game.

yuropoors BTFO

based BLIZZARD

before you would get 2x100 from your drakes if you had 2
now you get 1x800 + 1x100 instead
really nice!

bra i just woke up
youre gonna see more of this you guys are my only friends >_< pls no burgle bully

that was my initial reaction too but now get this
if the prices are going up in the future it makes the most sense to buy now
what will happen to the pre order is it known? maybe it means people will just go lock in that pre order now (BEFORE CARDS ARE REVEALED STILL REEEEEE) because nowhere does it say anything about the pre order price meaning it can stay the same or increase, they did that on purpose! they want more pre orders lmao

similarly i was thinking about buying a few packs of msg during ungoro before doing some crafted since i just miss too many commons and rares still from starting to save quickly from starting late basically, i will be looking at an 11% increase if i do that at the most sensible time which is during ungoro

so yes i think it feels super bad overall and its definitely like punishing on the big scale but there are also some arguments to make for a pre order rush, artificially increasing the pre order sales and for people just buying some extra packs right now because it will feel like a better deal

after all is said and done we all have shit in our mouths :(

BREXIT BTFO

but seriously, I don't know what they are hoping to achieve by this. The backlash from a blatant 50% price hike surely has to outweigh the extra cash

They confirmed preorder price is mot changing. Honestly, this overjewing by Blizzard will be met with a backlash and little to no increased revenue.

you are right i didn't read the message properly as they do say that one stays the same

then still it will make the pre order a lot more valuable compared to waiting to see if it's any good and buying 50 packs after release, increasing the incentive and the amount of sales for that

In all honesty lol what was the point of this. You would think that Blizzard would value general good will from the public over a few shekels from some yuropoor countries.

>internet goes out for a few days
>come back to +1000 char reddit posts about nothing
Guess the expansion won't do much. The game really is dead then. Where do we go from here. I only like hesrthstone because I could do it on the side.

We can always do Kelly on the side :^)

>Pack prices rising
>Keep rolling 40 gold quests only
>Heroic brawl
>No free pack
You can't make this shit up
The jew algorithm is real

Is there a pity tracker plugin for deck tracker? That would be pretty cool

Calm the fuck down you entitled f2p jerks!!!

Ben Brode made a rap video, it's okay

I doubt Ben has any say on the pricing, honestly.

they are increasing the prices because it will be easier to earn gold with the daily login rewards and the free packs
it's fine guys

t. delusional reddit cuck

the Nazis knew who best cunny was
youtube.com/watch?v=1KZ9Ib9C3-g

You know since you bothered with that shit OP I might as well ask if that thing is considered a strong card in Yu-Gi-Oh's meta game

It can't be a good minion if it doesn't have a wall of text with the smallest font size

No, yugioh games are just won by who goes first, since there are decks which just win in one turn

Is that true?

I've noticed this shit, makes Hearthstone policy of not adding confusing decksluts look like it makes sense. But really, MTG has less walls of text and plenty complexity.

sounds like a bullshit fucking game if Yu-Gi-Oh is one on one and only one player gets to play.

Are we talking just making a good first turn rough on the other dude or literally something where you just win and he never got to play

did they change the prices to be favorable when the euro was strong?

Yugioh is adamant about not using keywords. It took them years before they stopped using the paragraph of text used to describe Piercing damage and resorted to the keyword despite never every meta card using that effect. Mtg adopted keywords early on, but yugioh which is translated from a extremely space-efficent language slowly became electon microscope in text sizes

HAHAHAHAHA

YUROPOORS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Aside from too much text, this shit looks insane. You better know everything by heart and have good eyesight.

who is the superior waifu

elise or dark magician girl?

is all YGO card art so shit, makes you appreciate Hearthstone's a lot really

eloise

Cunny always wins

MTG has crazy good art, but YGO is even worse than Hearthstone's. HS had some great looking card, but we're going far too cartoony to get shit like WotOG again.

The problem isn't the amount of text, the problem is the graphic design of cards. I'm pretty sure that this amount of text is common in MTG cards, but their picture is placed higher as well as smaller, their title and mana cost are on the same and tighter line, and this leaves a lot more space for the text.

>Aleppo sauce!

What did she mean by this?

>Only synchro era levels of text
Have some modern levels of text
Thanks pendulums for making card text longer

I mean there are decks that on turn one can make your opponent draw every card in their deck, and since they cant draw a new card on their turn it makes them lose, since thats the rules

>jap text
ruins the effect desu
would be 4x as many characters in english

Is it even possible to put the whole translation on the fucking card?

Holy fuck.

So do YGO players generally have high IQ or something? I can't even be fucked to remember 60 cards worth of this much text.

GOYIIIIIM IF YOU ARE PAYING FOR THIS GAME YOU ARE NO GOOD THAN A BAG OF SHIT eu.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/17615113897

You don't have to remember every word, you just have to understand how it works, and if you need to remember a detail you just have to take a quick look at the card

11% increase for euros but 25-35% increase for norwegians, brits, czechs etc

this is really insane

Of course not.

The best is that it doesn't even matter if people stop buying packs, because preordering will be even more attractive than before, and there will be 3 preorders a year

yeees yeeeeeeeeeeeees

>europoors will unironically go poor buying packs

JOURNEY TO UNGORO !

3 expansions a year, """""heroic""""" brawls and, now, this price hike. Why do they want to crash this game with no survivors?

Of course he doesn't has, Ben Brode is the PR puppet dog from the huge execs

When shit goes down they just tell him to make a video a laugh a lot and people will forget how shit blizzard is

hearthstone is dying
its been dying since TGT
blizzard knows this
they are trying to get as much money from people as possible before they cant

LICK IT CLEAN YUROPOORS

BUY MORE PACKS KEKS

big, strong american dollars
tiny, weak euros

but it's not even anywhere close to proportional to the actual exchange rates

Why are you guys complaining???

Big Bro Brode made a rap video and reddit upvoted like crazy, so everything is fine :^)

It's your punishment for being a yurocuck. Now get on your knees and suck the balls and I might give you Total Domination.

AHAHAHAHA JUST KIDDING HEARTHKEK, YOU'LL GET BEAT DOWN AND LIKE IT

don't worry when drumpft ruins the dollar they will raise USD prices too

I know a lot more people who play now than back in TGT, myself included. The game is huge in unis and the like, and it's often high up there on Twitch. It takes just not fucking up and appearing friendly to make this work long term, but they decide to go for the Jewish hike and get everyone buttblasted. How much money will an increase like this make them? With 3 expansions a year they already would've made more shekels, but it was sort of justifiable.

The dollar and Wall Street have been consistently getting stronger since he took office.

in line with this current change wouldn't that make them lower prices for the other regions instead?
seems to me that's how weird this is

Remember goys, exchange rates matter and minimum wage is irrelevant even though the price increase means you'd have to spend way over your salary to get a decent collection from a single expansion pack with money!

>tfw minimum wage here is 1550

But why lower prices when you could increase them? You shit eating blizzcucks will eat it up either way

>living in any of those countries

MY SIDES. You have bigger problems than Hearthstone mon ami.

>Worst meta we've ever had
>Last game mode to be added was Tavern Brawl nearly 2 years ago
>Every expansion has been worst than the last
>Certain classes are left to eat shit for potentially entire expansion life-cycles
>JADE exists

and they think now is the time to fuck over the customer

So packs in Ukraine now cost 25% more , good thing I earn 3K a month :^)

Are you a russian spy?

American

>actually hype and get into hs for once
>watching cool stuff like the esl trinity series
>learn things and get a grip on the game both for just how to play and for being able to deal with all the bullshit that comes from the cardgame nature
>looking forward to the year of the mammoth as a way to get settled and use my dust to get a working set
>saved up to 2300g now which feels like a big deal and gonna be a lot of packs for me (like that user said it's like edging and then blowing your load)
>shit meta
>super cuckery all around
>on top of that this super retarded price thing
>constantly waiting for the actual game improves and nothing is being done

this is a dumb blog post but now consider this
by increasing the prices like that many players will be a lot more disadvantaged and or leave
with less players invested or playing a game i'd say the overall value drops, take it to the extreme if you are the only one playing a game what you have in that game is meaningless
you can also make the argument that if a lot of people have weak collections then spending money to get a stronger collection is actually quite valuable, it's probably true and it's yet another argument that shows how a change to the game incentives purchases

lmao this is correct
the old price actually matches exchange rates slightly better but charging EU 3% less than US is completely unacceptable when you can charge 5% more instead

Honestly, not many people buy packs, and the price was already expensive. However, they pulled a shit PR move for little gain. Un'Goro better be good, honestly.

Just a code monkey

Oh, this is your first ride? Man, I remember when I got into HS and actually enjoyed streams, actually playing and being hyped as shit for my first expansion (Old gods) and boy oh boy, everyone knows how last year went

Buckle up kid, its downhill from here

anyone playing elder scroll legends ?

>The dollar and Wall Street have been consistently getting stronger since he took office.

Nice fake news senpai. Where did you get it from? Alex Jones? Fuck off

>ungoro better be good
>waiting until the 17th to reveal cards

bruh, they're obviously waiting so long because they know its bad and wont fix the meta, so they're just waiting to get a lot of no refund preorders before people know that

Also the few cards we have seen happen to be slower, making people think "Oh the meta is gonna totally slow down now! I should preorder then"

In-country there's no problem. You can buy a huge-ass delicious pizza for 2 dollars that stuffs you for the entire day, double that price and you get a sixpack of Coke.

Of course the prices don't translate well with online pricing, but instead of Blizzard realizing this, they increase the price even further. Think about it, instead of adjusting the prices to what every country deems 'affordable', they go full jew so nobody from this type of country will ever waste money on it again. It's downright retarded.

If they "knew", they'd introduce changes, likely. They fuck up often, but I doubt they fuck up on purpose.

Use Google, nigger.

WotOG was the last good expansion, and my favourite, to be fair.

They dont fuck up on purpose, its just that fixing it would take a little effort, so they dont bother

I stopped playing this game last summer when I had to go from the neet lazy student lifestyle to a 40 hour a week job with 2 hour commutes both ways.

I stopped playing midway through old gods, basically had the cards to play every deck except freeze mage, pirate warrior and dragon decks.

How is the game now? I hear they are rotating more classic cards out. How was gadgetzan and Karazan?

I'm seeing in this thread a lot of moaning about the meta, but you must realize that people have always moaned about the meta. Fact of the matter is that cancer fast decks like zoo/agro are the best for climbing to legend basically because they are decent enough whilst also having the advantage of very short games.

I want to know how it is at legend rank atm. I very much enjoyed decks suck as N'zoth Paladin, N'zoth priest, C'thun warrior.. I even modelled a N'zoth Druid deck with the help of this general which worked pretty well mostly because people didn't know how to counter me.

If I want to get back into the game now, do I have a lot to catch up on? Is there a lot of cards I now need?

Forced archetypes the expansion

next rotation is next month so yuo're jumping back in at the right time

Games end by turn 5 now because of how fast aggro decks are

Meta got incrementally worse. Pirate warrior is faster than any former aggro deck. Lethal by turn 4-6 is pretty much a regular occurrence. Control is forced into Reno archetype because Kazzakus is completely busted and they still get beaten by jade druid in the long run.

Will Un'goro improve in that? Nobody can tell.
Is it likely it will improve the game? Looking at the past expansion, no.