Future car

Hey Veeky Forums, I barely know shit about cars. Im looking at my first car and I've been deciding on an AE86, a Tesla, or a 1969 Chevy Camaro SS. I found an SS online for a really good price and was looking online at car parts to mod it with. I just need help finding the size of the wheels and tires. Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/29350521
youtube.com/watch?v=nhPaWIeULKk
lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=what does RHD mean?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I found an SS online for a really good price
No you didn't.

AE86

>I'm interested in three completely different cars
Buy all three and become the normie meme master.

carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/29350521

Epic bait

Dead serious

No you're not.

Yeah I am. Why do you think this is b8?

Because there is nothing similar between the three cars you listed besides having four wheels

quote from ad:

>not an SS

Isn't it funny how the only Chevies to exist anymore are SS cars right?

Well shit

They're the only ones worth keeping around or fixing up to sell.
Sure is a lot of them for them to be so rare though.

>They're the only ones worth keeping around or fixing up to sell.
Wrong, that's not why.
They're the only ones because everyone buys a base model (model) and throws an SS badge on it and sells it to people like OP who don't know any better.

Well why is it a big deal if they have nothing in common?

Because it tells us you have no fucking clue what you want in a car and narrowed down your search prematurely.

Im actually starting and expanding my search. Those are just my top 3 picks.

Need to check documentation.
Chevy build sheet, history, dealer order, etc.
Obviously, someone just says its an SS you tell them to prove it.
Nobody pays for just an SS, they pay for all the paperwork that comes with it.

>Veeky Forums-I can't like more than one type of car.

This is how autistic you people are.

>Nobody pays for just an SS
Oh yes they do. I've seen it happen. A guy down my road has a base Nova with an SS badge on it.

This bait is ridiculious. In any case; Start learning on a old ecobox and until then save your cash.

>I barely know shit about cars
>Im looking at my first car
>AE86
>Tesla
>First Gen Camaro

Im gonna regret asking but whats an ecobox?

Hey /g/ I'm looking for a computer and can't decide between an old thinkpad, a $10,000 gaming computer, and an ipad. I found a good deal on an x330 online but can't figure out what operating system the seller has installed, any thoughts?

A cheap reliable car like a $3k civic.

>Hey /g/ I'm looking for a computer and can't decide between an old thinkpad, a $10,000 gaming computer, and an ipad. I found a good deal on an x330 online but can't figure out what operating system the seller has installed, any thoughts?
Are you trying to say that /g/ isn't as autism as Veeky Forums?

You're retarded if that's what you took from my post.

nah cunt, there's nothing wrong with considering 3 different types of vehicles to buy.

But there is if OP wants to make this his DD, auscunt.

>But there is if OP wants to make this his DD
Wrong.

>auscunt
wrong again.

This is not /ic/
Take your pedantic autism elsewhere

OP here, whats a DD?

>not an auscunt
So you're just a normal asshole? Fine.

>overpriced meme car
>electric car that might not work for OP if he lives in bumfuck nowhere away from the charging network
>old car that OP will have to either learn to fix himself or spend too much money paying someone else to fix
Yes I don't see how any one of those wouldn't work perfectly for him.

>Take your pedantic autism elsewhere
Where do you think we are, nigger?

Daily driver.

>Yes I don't see how any one of those wouldn't work perfectly for him.
obv OP isn't a poorcuck who needs to get at least 30mpg out of his Civic in order to afford to eat.

So?

No im just average middle class. I have no idea whats considered cheap for a car unless its something like a lambo thats like $10,000,000

rI'd go with the tesla. It's the quickest car on the market, and safe. Trust me, the first time you crash in that camaro will be your last.

Do you know how much you can afford to spend on a car including insurance and maintenance?

1 kWh has been deposited into your Tesla Supercharger account.

Plus getting a vintage camaro for your first car is downright irresponsible. Odds are you're going to crash your car, probably in traffic. Pick something you could survive in and wouldn't feel bad about destroying.

No

>wouldn't feel bad about destroying

>Plus getting a vintage camaro for your first car is downright irresponsible
Fuck off,

youtube.com/watch?v=nhPaWIeULKk

Thats where modding comes into play.

Are you serious? Do you actually know what it's like to drive a vintage car? Everything's metal. Everything. If you crash at any sort of speed, metal's going into your fucking head and you're out the windshield.

If you'd actually had any driving experience you'll agree with me here:

People are so fucking dumb they can kill you without noticing on the road. Your dumb ass needs a econobox for work and a classic for the weekends.

There's a reason I don't take my '61 pickup to work everyday, and that's because of terrible drivers who WILL KILL ME IN IT

Plus, it's your first car. Your dumb ass is going to trash and thrash it. Pick something fucking reasonable.

>Do you actually know what it's like to drive a vintage car?
Yes, i do.

Just keep using your bus pass

>fuk off m8
>stylo

Are you sixteen?

You sound a little pissed that i actually have experience with ancient cars.

Camaro obviously has the most sex appeal out of any car listed ITT so far.

>You sound a little pissed that i actually have experience with ancient cars.
>Hey Veeky Forums, I barely know shit about cars

Alright, I'm off.

seeya fagtron, by the way i'm not OP. Try to follow a little more closely.

Buy an econobox from the sticky and then figure out which fun car you want and can afford. Also post your local craigslist.

Well what kinda ecobox would you reccomend. The reasons I chose the cars I listed was to show off at school. Jeeps can making you popular. But I want something that can drift.

>Hey /k/ I'm looking for a gun to be my first gun. I can't decide between a Mosin-Nagant, a SCAR-17s, or a Hi-Point.

>AE86, gen1 Camaro, Tesla
What do you even call this kind of bait?

Im dead serious

Ah, that changes things. Get an AE86 or some other light RWD manuel car.

Like any of the car you listed can drift

From what Ive heard, If its manual and RWD, it can drift

Why are you idiots responding to this?

Because it's either a somewhat entertaining troll or a retarded high schooler about to make a terrible mistake.

I'd rather have a z28 from that era just for the screamin engine

Well if I'm getting an AE86, I just need help finding one, I've found a few used car dealers in Tokyo that will import it to the nearest shipping port near me

307 cubic inches
Not an SS
Still a sweet car, would buy, and swap motor

RHD will be more to insure and more annoying to drive. Look into other coupes too.
Do you have any budget at all?

No, I dont een have my licence yet. Im somewhat just looking around for now. Also what does RHD mean?

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=what does RHD mean?

Hey /v/ I'm looking for a video game console and can't decide between an Atari 2600, a PS4, and one of those Tiger handheld games. I found a good deal online on a Phillips 3DO but can' figure out what kind of power cord the seller is using, any thoughts?

Welcome to Veeky Forums, where nobody can follow a conversation more than 1 post back, and anyone who doesn't agree with you is the same person trying to troll you.