Top notch wheels company that deserves your hard earned greenbacks

Top notch wheels company that deserves your hard earned greenbacks.

***Pic related***

Other urls found in this thread:

hollandsentinel.com/news/20161130/holland-business-targets-local-man-in-racist-rant
jalopnik.com/racist-tirade-sends-aftermarket-wheel-company-into-inte-1789531602
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Enjoy your shitty heavy stance wheels, faggot.

>wasting money on wheels

better keep making those rent-a-wheel payments debt cuck

I'm a function over form kind of guy.

To me, a wheel is nothing but unsprung weight that gives you the ability to clear the brake calipers and hold more tire.

It kind of annoys me when I see people swap out their wheels for heavier examples just because they "look cool". Especially when it's a performance vehicle.

Knock-off wheels like rota's are even worse because they're usually heavy and weak.

Whenever I buy a car, I always base my wheel size on how small of a diameter I can get them and still clear the brakes.

I mean they're fine. They're not really anything special. They look nice, not much additional strength or reduced weight over stock though. I've been happy with mine, lost a couple pounds on each corner and so far the appearance and structure has been plenty durable. If I tracked my car regularly I'd probably go with something stronger and lighter though.

Why?

Is Enkei Veeky Forums approved?

The higher end ones are nice. Enkei is legit. The lower end of their range is nothing special, but still more respectable than blatant knockoff companies.

Is it supposed to look like shit?

OEM or nothing

step the fuck out of the way retards

Enjoy your inferioir products

Not really relevant, but it's about wheels-

Does anyone know what manufacturing method Keystone wheels (sold on Rock Auto) use? I assume it's gravity casting because they're cheap. Do they have a reputation?

>for that juicy racist stance

No thanks satan, mine are lighter because they're a reasonable size and aren't going to catastrophically fail like lots of aftermarket wheels do. The only exception I'd make is something incredibly reputable like Minilites or a big name aftermarket wheel (Enkei, BBS, etc.) made to be factory equipment on a car.

now thats what I call ignorance and shit taste vol 4

Is Motegi good?

Kek I just remembered that whole shitstorm. The owner is next level retarded

Quick rundown?

The only wheel manufacturer that makes one wheel which looks amazing on all cars.

You know which one I'm talking about.

Big black sock

hollandsentinel.com/news/20161130/holland-business-targets-local-man-in-racist-rant

I'm originally from grand rapids, michigan which is really close to the WCI headquarters so that's how I originally heard about it. they seem to be up and running again again though (unfortunately, fuck that guy)

Prove me wrong then

Actually this link is better

jalopnik.com/racist-tirade-sends-aftermarket-wheel-company-into-inte-1789531602

Motegi is just American Racing wheels iirc

cheap and nothing remarkable

they really dont

oem wheels will fail just the same
if you are retarded and buy huge wheels that is your own fault
aftermarket wheels can easily be lighter by several lbs
aftermarket wheels can easily be stronger

its cool if you want to cuck yourself and stick with oem because you cant understand buying wheels

>makes shitty wheels for stancefags
>dumb enough to send messages like that from company's IG

lol what a retard

christ that website is fucking retarded
>can't scroll to bottom link bar because it keeps autoloading more shitty articles and bumping it off the page

whoever designed that website is an idiot

Weld is a great company, when I think quality, durability, and lightweight this is who I turn. Also they make the CCW wheels.

>This is what Veeky Forums belives

Lol

Weld.
Because I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time,
and for those 15 seconds, im free.

hey guys, I'm neither of you. But aftermarket wheel companies are contracted by the OE companies to provide their cars with OEM wheels. Any wheel from a reputable aftermarket company will be comparable to any OEM wheel. BBS, Enkei, Fondmetal are some examples of manufacturers that make OEM wheels AND aftermarket wheels. Ebay brands are objectively bad. Ok hope that makes you stop bitching at each other, god bless

I think they're part of the reason why your 1/4 mile time was so shit