Affordable realistic dream car go. Ill start

Affordable realistic dream car go. Ill start

300ZX Z32 1990 to 2000, 2+0, Twin Turbo, T-Top, Standard, Left hand drive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FxrWTZjtCXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Turd gen Trans Am with a Pontiac 400/455

nice bro.

08 cayman S 3.4i Tiptronic (smd i prefer it)

how much would one of those go for?

One hundred dollars

in my european country, about the equivalent of $25K with lowmileage (sub 80K) in pristine condition, 1st owner with nice options and service history.

oh got and that affordable for you? whats ur job lmao

uh, well it sort of is if I save up a little.
I work as a relationship manager for a construction company for €30K per year.

Lexus sc300 with a factory manual trans.

Jesus man i make 65 k a year and I wouldn't consider that Porsche fordable...

I know the interior is cheap and falls apart but they look so cool.

I figure parts maintenance and purchase would be a lot cheaper over here, but hey it wouldn't be a rational decision. I'm 22 and currently at the lowest pay possible for this job, so it'll only get better.

Let me dream bruh :(

After watching this, I want to get a shitbox for hilllclimb and learn to drive fast.

lel, forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=FxrWTZjtCXo

lol chase your dreams

986 Boxster (S), manual, Lapis Blue, Carrera wheels, Zeintop would be nice for looks but I wouldn't mind a regular OEM hardtop. Basically pic related.

Been wanting one since I decided I wanted what's essential a street legal go-kart after playing hundreds of hours of Gran Turismo as a kid

Please be good

And under 55k (I don't want the poorfag 4 cylinder)

Already have one, in fact

Ae101 with a 4age and 5 speed

is this even a question?

Pretty cheap if you still live with parents. Im 23 and do about the same as you.
I do help pay the rent though.

iwantacaymanfag here, how do you guys make so much money at that age? what do you do for a living

You are deluded if you think the Supra will be cheaper than the RC

subaru svx and a r32 gtr and im done with my life goals atm.

dont even know if i would fit tho since im 6,7" tall :S

Everything's an affordable dream car, you've just got to figure out how to put the work in to achieve them. Be a doer, not a dreamer. If your "affordable" dream car is 10k, you're either 20 or need to reprioritize your life to improve it.

>Everything's an affordable dream car
Unless you live in the Eurabian Caliphate, where they take 52% of your income because """"free"""" healthcare has to be paid somehow and fun isn't allowed.

Hopefully they depreciate soon, I want the RWD,Manual,V6. I'd like to believe people would gladly prefer the V8 AWD paddles so that the V6's value drops

oh look, somebody said something positive let's shill our sour political maymays!

you are a fucking bitter cunt thats why you suck at life. Now stop shitting up this thread it was going alright.

You have supreme taste op, I want one in black with tan leather interior. Other than that idk if I would say it's my dream car but my '15 Camaro SS is definitely something I want to keep for life

I own mine :)

Nice Opel

Same.

Around $15k for left-hand drive ones in the US that run and haven't been ruined is a pretty good deal for this amount of car. If you can deal with the dorito engine's demands, it'll keep you happy for ages, or at least until the next oil change.

You're going to be frequent oilchanges on any high-performance car though, not like that fuckin' matters.

1962 Pontiac Tempest

>tfw it's somewhere out there
>tfw that somewhere is definitely within US borders
>tfw you're in Europe

MK3 Supra Turbo or R32 GTST
>tfw this is the wishlist of every underage poorfag weeb

Same as you except I want right hand drive. Also A 73 Trans Am with a 455 big block, a post facelift SAAB 9-3 Aero SportCombi, or an R35 (they are pretty affordable used).

this guy gets it

That digital dash tho

Can you explain those american salaries? where you have to spend ur money? serious question.
In Europe (depending on country ofc) but if you make like 65k a year you can daily a brand new 911 turbo without thinking about it

That roll every time he turns nearly made me shit my pants...

R8

murican dream
1989 chevelle
ricer dream
4th gen civic sedan with a b18c swap

Opel manta b2 coupé, black, No rear seats and a fox tail in the antenna

>4th gen civic sedan with a b18c swap

6k tops for a really clean one. Fuck I've seen running k20 swapped integras for about that much. How poor are you?

You have shit taste

>affordable, realistic

then it isn't a dream car you dingus

no u

We don't inherit our houses from our grandparents like euros do. Most people pay $1500+ a month for a mortgage. Groceries are also more expensive.

This was my dream car too. So I bought one. Awesome.

How much would a candy bar go for?

same

Need For Speed Underground finishing the game with the starter car/10

>We don't inherit our houses from our grandparents like euros do

speak for yourself
my sister and i just inherited our grandparents house

There's one for sale near where I live
a 4AGE Silvertop engine one
£2400 or something like that I believe
it's got like 100k on the clock though

SOON

worst looking porches ever made.

i'll give you boxter, but cayman, especially first gen? shit taste

I know I'll get ridiculed for this, but I've wanted a Mustang GT since I was a kid.

Hnng. Best C4 IMO. Uncle has the ZR1 and I would take this one any day over it.

Jeez I have several cars I could afford. Pic related is probably top though. But I'd probably have it in silver with black interior but black is not a bad color I guess. I'd also put a nice exhaust on it to give it the great V12 note. This car houses what is probably my favorite engine ever made, because it spawned a series of great engines similar to it, and I have essentially half of one of these behemoths powering my CE right now (M104 3.0)

What a beautifully designed machine. I would settle for the 500SL though for maintainability, but I could buy a 600SL in cash right the fuck now if I wanted to.

>I could buy a 600SL in cash right the fuck now if I wanted to.

Do it, user.

Do it for this poorfag user here..

go find her bro

Ugh but user I'm saving for a down payment on a house so I can get one with a 2 car garage to house my current shitboxes so I'm not stuck in a 30 year loan being cucked by the bank.

Don't make me do this because I'm teetering here looking for a 3rd car that's fast as shit

How many people do you know that can say they ever driven a V12?

God damnit I know... Driven? I can't think of any. Closest I can think is my uncle owned a V10 turbodiesel Toureag.

These are supposedly rock solid reliable too. Though in reality they aren't THAT fast. They're fast, and if they're anything at all like the 124, but better, they have a wide power band with gobs of torque, available at pretty much any RPM.

I will own one of these some day. I'll hold off on getting the 500 now and get the 600 later even though most people who are R129 fans say the 500 is "better" since the 600 isn't THAT much better for the extra hassle of having no engine bay room and 4 extra cylinders. My dad always told me stories how he worked his ass off as a kid and by the time he graduated college he could have bought a Corvette in cash. I'm just out of college (year now) and I could buy this thing in cash. He didn't and he always tells me stories how all through his life, he never had anything truly nice. It was always a handmedown or some weird variation of the "cool" thing - eg he had an I6 Nova not the cool SS model, or a guitar/amp combo that was affordable but wasn't super nice, opposed to a nicer one that would be worth double or triple original price on today's market. He always ended up buying stuff that was "good" but never "the best" - was always told to save money rather than buy that nice product that would last for years, in order to avoid dying with debt. It's a good thing to live by, but I feel at the same time I don't want to live with mediocre stuff all my life.

I got mine for $7500. It's had a host of problems just in the 4 or so months I've owned it, but most were inherited from the previous owner.

NA1 NSX coupe in manual. I already have it. I can't help but smile every time I walk in the garage.

I've driven my friends dads diamler double six

Left hand drive ones only go to 96, and have 20 less horse power than RHD models because they don't have VVT.

Also the 2+2 looks more proportionate, is less prone to snap over steer, is more stable at high speeds, and the back seats are actually really useful. No you cant fit 2 adults in them, but 1 adult across the 2, or 2 kids.

I have a 1994 (second best model year after 95) twin turbo manual 2+2 with VVT. Makes approx 210KW to the rear wheels (~280hp) at 14psi, and it was my dream car until I got it and discovered nissan scum guy was right lol

worth it tho I love this car

Well, its not my dream car really its just kinda what I wanted when I had some spare money. What I actually want is:
>2001 bmw 750iL e38 in black
>e39 m5 6 speed manual gearbox and lsd conversion
>custom coil overs, anti sway and strut tower bars
>unequal length headers and full straight pipe so it sounds like an F1 GTR
>modified to modern eurotrash rice spec
>HRE wheels
>roof racks
>plenty of stickers

It would be the ultimate crew car for rocking up to meets and parties with. Sounds like a supercar, comfy as fuck and over 300hp to row through the gears with hnnnnnnng

I own three Saabs, a 2nd gen 9-5 is a weird dream car. Neat car, but..

996turbo, also a 2nd gen viper gts, but I'm afraid they are going to jump in price once the viper is discontinued.

Do you enjoy an insurance premium break with those +2 seats?

Come on, guys, I can't believe this hasn't been posted before.

>Cheap, reliable, sips fuel

>Light

>Tremendous handling

>A world of aftermarket stuff

>Lots of really nice Honda engines for morally-correct swaps

And the list goes on. I want one, anons. Badly.

>Not a z31
mfw there's one that got towed to a reaper shop across the street from me, I could ask the owner if he wants to sell it, alot of times people will sell old cars for next to nothing when they see the repair estimate.

forgot pic

Come to the U.S. if you can.

guys stop posting in this thread

its a feeler by the jews to make sure the white man cannot afford any car he wants

by posting in this thread you are telling the jews which cars need to have their prices increased and removing more fun cars from the selectable pool.

what if im black

trying to keep a nigga down, then.

Same with a C60 conversion.

I already own an 84 z31 50th anniversary and I love it. Pic is the same model as mine but not my car

>coupe t-top

>not 2+2 hardtop

ISHYGDDT

>white devils actually believe this
Lmao

By the time you grow up it'll be 10 years old and thereby affordable.

But that's Toyota, not Lexus. IMO it should be a bit cheaper.

would love to do a rwd swap on one of these

What I'm buying next week: 2006 Cadillac CTS-V. I'm picking up one with 109k miles for 10 grand.

Awd swaps aren't too bad to do in those using the driveline from a crv.

3k civic

My dream car is unironically a 1991 Tercel 5spd, unmolested in mint condition with low miles.
But I live in Canada, so anything more than 5 years old is usually rusty unless the owner was meticulous about maintenance, and nobody ever cared about tercels.

Hey that's (one of) my affordable dream car(s) too.

And here's all the others.
(I have dual citizenship, hence double lists)

I'm not really sure if that makes a huge difference with insurance in nz, it costs me 600 bucks a year for full cover and I'm 21.
I just insured it as a "fairlady z" and didn't even mention that it has turbos because they didn't ask

I was actually about to buy a b18cr swapped one until that exact night I saw a crash on the news, it was a crx and the whole top was just gone along with the drivers head. I had a read up, most paramedics won't even set foot in a crx.

I used to love the idea of super light weight go carts and can vouch for my own ability to avoid a crash, but now I think about that one day when a Chinese tourist in a rented 2 tonne crossover on the wrong side of the road crashes into you and you die.

I don't think I'll ever own a car that weighs less than a tonne

Had a 300zx 5speed manual rwd. White with black rims. The engine exploded so I took one out of a pathfinder. I fucking loved that car. Unfortunately I had to go to a 4door car. Looking back I should have never done that. Oh well

My cousin got dragged under an SUV an 1/8th mile from her house while riding her motorcycle. She was stopped at a stop sign too.
It made me decide to stop riding for a while, and eventually sell the bike.
About 2 years later I realized when I die, it's my time to die, and I'm gonna do what I want until then, and got back into riding.
I don't wanna live a pedestrian life out of fear.

I don't get why this is someone's dream car... like I get the supra but not this? Van you elaborate I'm not familiar with it.