pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662

Previous:
Nino!

Fucking Blue Cow

Nino a shit

The strongest, bravest, most righteous Lord is here!

Everyone pledge yourself to him!

Nino more PEEno!

Get it! Because she's sucked so much dick that eventually some piss had to get in there! She's more piss than human at this point!

Who's going to win voting gauntlet and why is it Ephraim?

Pump Ursula!

>fucking the blue cow
yes

Please be kind to my wife.

Because he will bear the hate of thoses who were defeated by Lucina.

Nino's the greatest! My favorite character in Fe7 and an amazing choice to use in Heroes.

I dont know who that is but i like his clothes.

Unfortunately, I fear that Chromfags will go to Poocina because ''muh agaykening'' and faggot normies who want 500 extra feathers. Or normies who think she's cool

I DID IT
BASED REHABILITATE
BEST HEAL

Ephraim is way cooler though, that armor is sick.

But i guess western normies who insists on calling themselves feminists would go with her instead.

If a healer doesnt have Rehabilitate they may as well not even be healers. All the rest suck since they dont scale at all.

>tfw no foursome with the cow trio of Ursula, Camilla and Kagero

Train FRobin they said
She'll be great for the next Grand Hero Battle they said
Fuck this piece of shit. Camus would've done better, since he would actually be able to do something about these fucking ninjas

You're a misogynist of you don't vote Lucina smgdh

Rehabilitate is the only heal worth having.

I don't even think that Ephraim will win against Chrom, unfortunately.

Is it normal for a 4* Robin to be weaksauce or is it Blarraven being useless?

Mine is +Spd -Res and I can't kill reds or colorless enemies in one hit.

So... Has anyone noticed a correlation between accounts and IVs? Or time of day and summons?

I know I know,
>excuses for shit luck
but god damn, this many +Res, -(insert useful stat here) units seems unnatural...

I also find it weird that literally everyone I know has luckshitter'd a 5 star on an initial banner pull at least twice now, and I have not. The only correlation I see there is, they tend to draw in the morning proper (around 7 AM), whereas I draw late night/early morning (2 AM).

The feather farming and orb impulse control continues.

Yeah somehow the 4* feels infinitely weaker than 5* when it comes to RobinM

He shines most with 5*, unless mine is +ATK but he was my MVP all throughout the story mode.

I'd make her a mother

That's how my Robin was too, as well as some other 4* units that I got to 40. They just can't pull enough weight unless they have a utility skill or two, the 5* weapons are what help tip over their damage.

Just use camilla

>Ursula's attack and speed
>her shitty special
Absolutely disgusting, I regret checking her 5* stats as now I don't want to level her

i want to french kiss noire's butthole

This whore is pissing me off with her map.

>Pass Blarblade from Odin to Ursula
>Use Hone Cavalry and Fortify Cavalry on Ursula
>35+6 +24 damage

Got 2 of Nino.
Which do I keep? +def/-res or +res/-spd

You forgot Lyn, who has the biggest according to Heroes art.

>Five way with lyn, Ursula, Camilla, and Cowgero

My dick, gonna make that a meme team as well

What's that smell?

>passing infantry weapon to cav

lol

How ti beat ursula map?

He has a decent lead last i checked, but you really never know. I heard Chrom came from behind by surprise yesterday.

That was my plan all along, I've still never managed to roll even two of them on the same account though. And now Lunatic is cock blocking me hard.

Which banner is best to draw from? Who has managed to get Ursula 4*?

did Jaffar fucked her

Hey /feg/, how many units you got? I have 43 and I'm already annoyed because I'm not going to use even half of these shitters. Do you send unwanted units home, or do you hang on to them for skill inheritance?

Can Svallin Shield be transferred to fliers and other classes?

-Spd is always worse than not -spd
The other one is useless but not actively shit

Yeah, no. Lyn may be up there but she is definitely not bigger than them.

Looks like a surprisingly good team actually.

No. She fucked him.

You remember Leon: The Professional? Totally goes down like that.

I sent a few home before i knew about inheritance but even before that i saved up ones that looked decent in case they turned out to be decent down the line.

Ever since hearing about inheritance though i just horde all my pulls to see how it even works.

Most people so far will have just chucked away shitters but now it will be best to look at skills more closely

Fliers, Cavs and Armours all have their own version of that skill with a different name, so they'll probably be class-locked.

Peri is here !

I said according to Heroes art. Post the images if you want, it's very clear Lynn has the biggest. Camilla and Kagero are both a tad bit bigger than Ursula but you can literally just do a square drag in MS paint and you can see the size difference.

Whether it counts as official or not is another story, but from Heroes art, Lyn is the winner.

How do I clear lunatic? Please ;_;

Okay fuck you Nintento/IS, I'll cash in my gift card and buy some orbs. Too many good banners going on at the same time.
But fuck you.

grqy8qthcC29aDt7aAdjff1tj2f6qfmpxfA3C7la
ad3e98a75983d073

Hey guys does Cecilia's Gronnraven cause those fucking ninjas to stop doing such ridiculous damage?

Posting my wife

>All the pulls are -ATK or -SPD

I only need the titty ninja, feels bad since I've been gunning for her for weeks. Guess I'll nab the other Cowmage and think about +1'ing her if the meme team actually does better than I'll expect

It reduces their attack by 20%, but Cecilia's defense sucks anyway.

Case by case basis.

If it's a shit unit with shit skills, I toss them.

If it's a shit unit with good skills, I keep them for the inheritance meatgrinder.

If it's a decent unit with good IVs, I'll just keep them.

If it's a duplicate of a character I like, I hang onto them in case I want to merge way down the line. I have a 4* level 20 Nino for that purpose, though it will likely be awhile till I can make use of her.

I have a spreadsheet to keep track, which is probably excessive. A notepad doc or something works fine too.

Anyone else play/collect Cipher?
>I've currently ordered every Zero and Camilla card (Bar the signed ones)
This is a terrible slippery slope

user I like Lyn too but you're kidding yourself if you think she's bigger than any of them.

Mine was taking 14 damage. Reinhardt was taking 12 and he didn't have WTA.
She was still vital to my success but she is a total liability at the same time.

>Setsuna shits on the ninjas
>but loses to ursula by 1HP with atk buffs
>-SPD Robin
...Its not fair

Just because it doesn't show as much skin doesn't mean it's not true when you make a claim. Compare sizes it's simple. The width of her chest is literally equal to Camilla or Kagero despite being bound while Camilla herself has a strap splitting her cleavage apart.

>tfw managed to draw Lucina, Hector, and Effie during these banners but they're literally all -atk
They better add some way to fix this shit

I don't got any other tank possible.

I got chrom 5* how good is he ?

You should be able to do it with that team. Maybe use a light's blessing.

If he isn't -spd or atk he's good
I think he's underrated tbqh

>Gwendolyn could tank the map but she cant actually reach Ursula
this is so dumb

2 slow

yams, peri sucks. i lost 2 matches because im 2v3 with peri who doesnt do damage and gets killed in one round to reds.

Your favorite FE character is Nephenee.

What's yours?

>This is a 16 year old

Whoever designed her just for us foreigners is based as fuck

>tfw you knew all along they'd make her in feh stacked because of the sol katti animation
>tfw she'll be even better in warriors

My dick can only get so hard

lucina

I'm told it's Nephenee.

Now compare with this. Shows far more cleavage, but it's blindingly obvious that if you just pull a photoshop nude filter on Lyn like the guy who did Nino it would be a certain victory for no pan girl.

>-atk 5* Abel
>2 FCorn -spd
>Sully, Oboro, and Peri only other 4* blues
>all my other blues are shit and don't have Robin
I need Ursula in my life

Apparently, Nephenee.

Cannot use lights blessing
Survivors: 4

>tfw cant beat blue bitch lunatic
Leveling up my 3star to 5 isnt different from making the 4star a 5 r-right?

user I can likewise point out that just because Lyn is more covered doesn't mean she's obviously bigger. Thing about said 'nude filter' is that they can be adjusted to compensate and thus aren't entirely accurate. Your argument basically revolves around the idea that Lyn doesn't show as much skin and thus means you can interpret them as bigger. Also I don't think having clothing in that regard somehow makes her 'bound' to such an extent. Camilla is still bigger and Ursula is arguably even bigger than her.

No way, Seliph, you can go fuck your cousin on your own.

No difference, just extra 2k feather cost

it makes no difference. Acquiring the 4* Ursula only saves you feathers and allows you the possibility of having an Ursula +1 or sacrificing one Ursula for skill inheritance.

Anyone know what kind of Tittyninja I might have?

What is a good map for beating Lvl40+ Cavalry units?

I'm assuming that the units from grand hero battles are stat neutral?

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT HINOKA

Gaius and Gunter are level 20 and Hinoka only survived Ursula thanks to Rally Speed and being +Def or the Red Cavalier would have killed her, plus she needed Gunter's attack buff to kill Ursula in one round.

Gunter tanked that poison dagger faggot like a champ so Hinoka could get the Atk buff on her turn.

>I can likewise point out that just because Lyn is more covered doesn't mean she's obviously bigger

That's absolutely untrue. Camilla is arching her back pushing out her chest, while Lyn is literally just standing straight in a neutral stance. Even taking that out of account, if Camilla crossed her arms like Lyn, would her tits press upon her arms as much? Impossible as you can see.

It's not about interpreting. I fucking said, go use MS paint and compare drag sizes. Ursula in Heroes art is actually smaller than all 3, she just shows the most skin out of all the girls and has the perfect set up of cleavage + no pan + ZR which no one else has.

You're basically saying you can't even do simple geometry. The area is simply smaller but Camilla in exchange has lift which may or may not be due to the corset.

Nephenee.

>Prince and Princess battle
>Sibling banner
>Don't release best siblings and best prince/princess

Fuck IS