Help me Veeky Forums

I don't want to go back to work today. I can't take this wagecuckery anymore. I just want to sleep in for 15 hours and wake up in the evening to play Runescape

>time is running out

try r9k

>tfw bought bitcoins at $200 and now just NEETing it out. Trading stocks and memecoins

Holy shit, good one OP. I'll first go for another nap and then play some Runescape for old times sake .

Thanks OP!

Here is some words from Marcus Aurelius...greatest emperor of Rome. From the book "Meditations."

MAAAAAKE A MOOOOOVE

if you played PLO instead of runescape you might not have to go to work lol

grass is always greener OP

no job = no money = no life

>you have to go to work because you're a human being

literally the worst argument ever

>Implying I didnt made 20k from bitcoin and growing
>implying i dont make money posting videos on youtube

wageKEKS

Anyone else having trouble getting a better job?

Thinking of giving up and starting over as a labor apprentice or something.

I fucking hate work.

12 hour shifts are shit. Sure you get half the month off they always say but your days off you're pretty much sleepy or too tired to even clean your room.

8 hour shifts you have to work 5 days a week. If you have any plans like a doctor's appointment you have to call out and take points plus lose money on your paycheck.

10 hour shifts bring the worse of both without much benefit.

Are there any 8 hour careers that aren't every day but pays decent? Was thinking of becoming a personal banker. Its what my aunt does. She works for like 30 hours a week and makes $35k a year or something. That's more than I need because I'm never moving out of my parents house.

Well, OP, you have to ask yourself how badly you want that life. Cut your spending down, invest asap, and free yourself.

On the ERE site, there are folks that live in vans and tents and eat rice and beans to get their net worth up. Are you willing to do that?

I have a great job with great pay working 9 hour days, but passive investing is just so fucking slow. Sitting on 360k making between 7 and 9 percent a year. Sometimes Ill see the stock threads recommending obscure tickers that supposedly are set to pop but fuck me if I put 100k on a random anonymous ticker I would shit myself if I lost even a small chunk of it

That house loan aint gonna pay itself

Actually, with enough investment dollars, it does.

>bourgeoise scum telling the pleb to appreciate working for that is their only purpose in life
oh wee how unsurprising

>Are there any 8 hour careers that aren't every day but pays decent

I've heard there are careers that requires zero hours of working

Neet here. I woke up at 9:30am. Made myself some bacon and blueberry waffeles with maple syrup. Just posting on Veeky Forums while the wagies are at work.

Sometimes really early in the morning i can hear my neighbors bitching and arguing about having to go to work and pick up kids from school etc. tfw im laying snug in my warm bed listening to them complain.

yo user, did you ever see b0aty's one man army series? Just finished it, always fun to watch

Kek

Signed in after reading this thread

Gonna run around in my rare costumes & brag about being an oldfag

WageKING here. I woke up at 9:30 as well, not feeling any rush to go into work as I choose my hours. Ate some breakfast creme, had a tea, then slowly took a shower, plastered some Channel on myself and finally at 11 drove 10 mins to work.

Now I'm sitting in my comfy office, in the most expensive part of the city looking at the BTC price movements and making money while NEETs and nocoiners are playing vidya and getting fatter