/svg/ Shadowverse General

Swordfu edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play class-based CCG.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

challonge.com/en/SVGOT2
challonge.com/en/tournaments/signup/62NerIAvax
shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/aa1-master-rank-d-shift-daria-runecraft-151-wins-out-200-matches
shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/3?hash=1.3.61O4A.61O4A.61O4A.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.61O4e.61O4e.62WbG.66NA2.66NA2.5-gka.5-gka.5-gka.5-gkk.5-gkk.5-gkk.5-gku.5-gku.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UtQ.62XK8.62XK8.62XK8.62XKI.66LT8.66LT8.62bTS.62bTS.62Uta.62Uta.62Uta.5-glM.5-iRo.5-iRo.5-iRo.62Zm4.62Zm4.62Zm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>your weak memes

>implying I'm not a meme master

REMINDER THAT DRAGON WILL BE TIER 0 WITH NEW EGGS CARD

So when is "control" blood getting proper, non meme, non kill yourself wards?

who is the cutie under maid leader?

SVG Open Tourney #2:
challonge.com/en/SVGOT2
challonge.com/en/tournaments/signup/62NerIAvax

Signups are online

It's really good
Everyone will be complaining about it in a month

Really oracles my play points.

Make me a meta

Too bad the translation team has to botch it up by calling it a nest.

Who needs wards when you got shitton of heals
Bat wards are fine as well

>power card

my sides

Isn't the new 2pp 1/4 ward is from Bloodcraft?

DING DONG

>That starts working from turn one!
>Doesn't do anything until turn 4/5

Rose Queen Disciple
3/3 7pp
Fanfare: Fetch Rose Queen, heal for 4, and put fairies in your hand until you have no more space

>戦力 - power
?

I said "non kill yourself" wards. A proper ward, with at least 4 hp and attack.

>paracistic design

>戦力(せんりょく、英: force, military strength, military power, war potential)

I mean, if you want to call it "New military strength card for Dragoncraft", sure. Go beat someone silly with those eggs.

/ourguy/

Who needs ward when you can clear their board while healing yourself instead?

>aggro
>go 2nd
>no 1drop
>lose

nice game

Just breath bro ahhhhhhhh!

So how meme will this card be?

>play frontguard. Deal 5 damage
>play albert. Deal 3 damage
>play walfrid. Deal 5 damage

>turn 8 maid into turn 9 Albert is meta
>turn 8 queen into turn 9 deal 12 is somehow not
You trying to trick me or something?

>REMINDER THAT DRAGON WILL BE TIER 0 WITH NEW EGGS CARD

Fuck, i forgot that card is gonna deal 2 damage to it's leader if not in vengeance, my bad

It will be good against any control deck but will be hard to play against aggro.

When will Dragon players admit they are liking these new fresh eggs memes?
They secretly like being the cuck class because they love making self depreciation jokes all day.

It might actually be very viable for Control. Yes, it's a turn 5 do nothing, so you probably don't want to see or play this against Aggro, but the value you get from it can be very insane.

All commander + 3 cannon.dec

4pp forest amulet
Your spells and effects deal 1 additional damage for each other card played this turn.

What do you think are the /u/-core cards?
For starters I'd say Dire Bond, Harnessed Flame and Harnessed Glass

kys /u/ fag

Anne and Guuuuuuurea

Anne and Grea
Feena and Gobu

Okay /svg/ how do i play d-shift? ive only won 1/5 matches and that was against dragoncraft and I didnt even draw dshift to use it, I can use my spells effectively but i very rarely draw all the cards I need and early enough to pull off the wincon? I always seem to draw dshift too late to spellboost it enough, same with daria, I never seem to draw dshift when I play her.

Remi and Rami

But dragon eggs are pretty good, it will be an early game alternative to draconic fervor on draw and healing.

I KEEP GETTING 4-1 IN TAKE TWO
SOME ONE END ME PLEASE

Sahaquiel and that upcoming legendary angel.

Post your deck

Dragonbond Mage in a Conjuring deck y/n?

It seems like it'd be pretty fucking fun, but the flaw with the deck is already that it's too slow and vulnerable with its turn 5 fat load of nothing.

That's the same girl you dummy

DariaxD-shift hybrids are quite questionable and unstable.Just make pure daria or d-shift deck.

Any Dirtrune players here? I want to kick you.

I just saw Professor of Taboos in a non-earth rite deck. Drop him on the board, then wipe their followers with spells. Kind of brilliant. I might try it out, too.

they are already down bruh

Its not mine
shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/aa1-master-rank-d-shift-daria-runecraft-151-wins-out-200-matches

Panda Sword is the best

High quality of some 3PP, albeit with watermark. Expect to see this card often in the future.

Love between head mates is the purest thing.

no thanks, but i'll vial your fat butt

Derp.

Stop playing Nep

I change my mine about albert being op. I think he is fine but he probably shouldn't be able to be tutored. Or, they could only give aggro support in the form of commanders (but good ones you would want to run) for the next two or so expansions to kind of slowly kill this sort of degeneracy. The problem with seeing him on turn 5 is his large amount of health. He's basically a soft warded goblin mount that already got his worth the turn you played him and didn't kill your board. You can't let him live the next turn or 5 more face damage and killing him requires dod or trading whatever board you may have into him in addition to using an evo point. It's unlikely that swords win rates will drop unless the next expansion drops some really unfair cards on us that haven't yet been revealed yet. I think the turn 9 ten damage for an evo is fair though. You can spot it a mile away and it weakens sword a bit even with all the rush and storm minions they have to save evos.

What do you think?

t. Rowenfag

...but wry

NO

Stop saying Nep instead of Neph

>Deal X damage to your leader. X equals half your leader's defense, rounded down. At the end of your turn, restore 5 defense to your leader.

Is it that hard, cygames?

What if he plays Forte?

love this meme shadowbabs

>never really put together a nep deck before
>just pulled an animated nep out of a pack
I guess it's my destiny

Turns out it's a she. A cute one too. Now I am confused.

DShift Daria is a greedy deck that's also very hard to pilot effectively. Build pure DShift or pure Daria.

You need at least 2 merlins.

Three canons into Leonidas dream.

Nep nep

The fuck is this

Well my dick is certainly going to pierce through wards with her around.

should be a 2 drop 1/1 because of the effect, wow shadowcancer is going to be deadly next month

Listen to this man

Nep is my only shadow legendary, but I don't have any Mordecai so I can't bring myself to craft 3x him or 2x more of her. Plus, isn't she kind of unreliable? I hate the idea of just hoping you get a Mordecai and a Khawy.

the trick is to just keep tempo till you can pull off your one shot, it is a thinking mans deck and you have a really bad matchup with aggro but destroy all control decks. heres my build give or take some tech choices. shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/3?hash=1.3.61O4A.61O4A.61O4A.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.61O4e.61O4e.62WbG.66NA2.66NA2.5-gka.5-gka.5-gka.5-gkk.5-gkk.5-gkk.5-gku.5-gku.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UtQ.62XK8.62XK8.62XK8.62XKI.66LT8.66LT8.62bTS.62bTS.62Uta.62Uta.62Uta.5-glM.5-iRo.5-iRo.5-iRo.62Zm4.62Zm4.62Zm4

You can build your deck so she always pulls Mord/Khawy.

my dick isn't confused at all

>Hoping

Nepu~

Building a Nep deck means you always get Mord and Khawy because you have no other 7 and 8 drops and only 2 other pp value minions

Is there some formula about where she pulls from? Like once per PP value or something?

whats the effect?

I agree, I even named my deck NephCon1.

Try reading the card for starters

Concede pls

Exactly, only one creature from 1 PP value

I hope you guys made Forte smile today.

Build face dragon deck, y/n?

3rd link in the OP

1PP Shadow Follower
1/1 → 3/3
Fanfare: Give an allied follower the ability to ignore Ward.

Neptune should be Nep.

ty

I only play dragon with my boy rowen

what does this 3 feet supermidget think she's doing wearing a bikini?

Thanks user

>tfw we are going to get a large influx of eurorefugees from /hsg/

Not sure how to feel about this desu

Browens, here's your megalorca nanny