What will the time be?

What will the time be?

youtu.be/VWdZot4A5Fo

Who cares. i'm waiting for 3rd parties to test it as with Ford's new 11 MPG GT.

>that ugly ass cheap plastic looking grid

>grid
>europoors in charge of spelling

Why do you give a duck about a laptime set by a non-stock car set by a professional driver who will be able to push the car faster than you ever will around a track you will never visit?

>7:11
Why do (You) of all people think it will be that high..?

No i mean.. i figured you wouldn't believe it to be faster than 7:20 or something if that.

I don't think they have gone lower than 7:30 or 7:29.

>pay 450k
>literally get an F-150 engine

The fact they couldn't even make a bespoke engine at this price point is worse than it being a V6. It's just an advertisement for "Ecoboost," which is odd because an 8.4L Viper gets better fuel economy.

Honestly i could forgive the GT being a V6 and overlook it entirely if it had a more special one. the engines in all its rivals are more specialized than the GT and if you're paying that kind of money it begs to question why not feel like some of that money is going towards the engine.

It can't (all) be on the carbon fiber platform because the LT69whatever the fuck weighs almost exactly the same and cost $50,000 less with all the same features.

Where the hell does that $400,000 go? or is it just a "Fuck you i can charge this because i'm the great Luigi exotic maker" because if so that's the polar opposite of how they acted with the last one where i don't think you had to get "approved" and the price wasn't outrageous especially compared to something like a Murcielago which might've been its rival at the time.

Better than the M4 GTS.

Dont think it will be much faster than the base zl1.
mid 7:20 to 7:10s is my best guess

7:19.65
the memes will be delicious :^)

>inb4 slower than a v6 f150 with a body kit

>the lt6 weighs the same
No, it doesn't you braindead moron. a ecoboost v6 weighs 440 lbs in production form. a lt4 weighs 530 lbs. you are retarded

>a car that costs more is faster

not controversial

pic not related lol

HAHAHAHAHAH he deleted his post
he realized he was projecting i bet lolololol

I'm talking about the Mclaren. there is no fucking engine called "LT6" anything.

Go be an defensive retard somewhere else.

>N-No it d-doesnt count bcuz im poor
Lol

>Corvette
Overheats after a lap, cant finish a lap around the ring

>Deleted
Wrong, as you know I actually cause severe trigger to autist like you who report and beg the mods to aid their buttmad

Try not to ragequit this time

>no! i was only pretending to be retarded

sperg harder

>when you're the one responsible for his autism fits
LOL

I can tell you are

>that grille

>Prez/o/ ragequits

Oh wait its his cooldwon lap lol

they actually did

No way, you can tell he is still raging pretty hard

Why does Prez/o/ gets so triggered over memes?

>I swear you were talking about the LT4 after all, you DID mention the thing you were talking about was exactly $50,000 less than the $400,000 Ford GT
>we all know the LT4 engine cost $350,000
>we all know the LT4 Corvette cost $100,000
>we all know $100,000 is $50,000 less than $400,000
>american education
>THIS is what Bernie Sanders wanted to give away for free

>im retarded so everyone else is too!

>nothing GM makes is within $50,000 of the Ford GT
>there is no carbon fiber GM platform
>I bet he's talking about that dastardly corvette again!

corvette is slower than the v6 gt. lol

>i'm waiting for 3rd parties to test it

so you're waiting for something that will never happen? I don't even give a shit about third party testing. Companies should put their best driver in the car. If another company can't compete simply because they have a shitty driver, then that's entirely their fault now isn't it?

>7:19
gmcucks are delusional enough to think a single year model is a 10 second gain

though whatever it is, it will be slower than a 2011 model gtr on all seasons ran in the wet
lmao

>caring about lap times for a street car.

>something that will never happen?
Why wouldn't it happen? so far the last ZL1 was already tested by Motortrend unless you mean specifically the ring. Sport Auto (german car testers) seem interested in testing the car although whether it will be the ring or not is anyone's guess.

>I don't even give a shit about third party testing.
I do, we would never know how the Hypercars stack up against each other without it or how an M4 stacks up against something like a Camaro SS. or a M3 against a live axle Mustang. none of these cars were really ever tested on the ring and i doubt it would be worth the money and time for manufacturer's on a sub 40k car.

>Companies should put their best driver in the car.
What if they don't have one or can't afford to hand-pick and pay a racing driver?

>If another company can't compete simply because they have a shitty driver, then that's entirely their fault now isn't it?
I guess, Mosler is a small one-man band company so he doesn't have access to racing drivers and can only rely on 3rd parties. i don't think that would be an argument for him or his car being shit if proposed. the RX7 was never officially tested by Mazda on the nurburgring. i don't really think that would be an argument for it being shit or unable to compete either.

just my opinion though.

pretty much
no one here can afford any of these cars so what elese is there to argue about?

>Actually caring about a GM product
>Kill yourself you betacuck

I cannot wait until the day GM goes bankrupt for good, Tesla breaking into the markets in 5-10 years will be the end of GM.

I'm interested to see how letting the camaro team do whatever they want wil affect corvette sales. I always assumed why gmc didn't do anything crazy with the camaro was because it would be encroaching into corvette territory. The zr1 gives the z51 a run for it's money.

DNF

Do you have a link to the video/setup for the 2011 7:19 time?

i was quoting the gmfag