Planetside 2 General /ps2g/

Saving the game edition

Last shitty thread Pastebin for new shitters that somebody is going to complain about
pastebin.com/p0ZwzqSu

/ps2g/ poll for purely scientific purposes :^D
strawpoll.me/12491685

first for maggie pooping a big hard turd in my throat and suffocating on her poop

How many bonuscheggs for saving the game :DDDD

Is the PPA on the Scythe usable yet, or should I stick to rocket pods?

@ werl

kill yourself :))

Stop being airnigger ;DDD

It's good for farming infantry without constantly having to refill ammo again, and you also can use afterburner tanks with it to escape from skyknights.

That's actually a good point. Normally I just fight it out, but fuel tanks seem good.

I might try it out. Thanks.

*does meme*

;/ don't meme me

*does meme DIRECTLY @ U*

i can't wait for this game to die. its going to be a beautiful death when they shut off the servers. much better than Star Wars Galaxies.

DELETE THIS

>making a new thread 40 posts early
bad memer

Only then will we truly win the war

why new thread when old one isn't full yet?

because koumee is a fucking faggot and wanted to spam his shitty survey

do not bully our girl Koums

pics of Koumee pls, can offer memes in return ;DDD

what kind of memes?

u got any.. illegal memes?

The rarest only...imported straight from Finland :DDDD

There was one pic of her, she's kinda cute

oh fug fuggn mongols ;DD

>Finland memes
What a joke. The age of Finnish memes is over. The time of the Russian mene has come.

t. mene scholar

fide me ;DD

>girl cum
It's piss, retard

Why are people so mad about new implants? I think they are actually nice

Wrel, you need to go back.

>piss
>not vagina juice

Retard

>he doesn't want to drink piss
gay

because they don't add anything but exploitable cheese into an already exploitable, cheese filled game?
>faggots hiding with decimeme out while invisible
>chinks/cykas/hues with run speed crouch recoil
and that's just the 2 worst ones, the others aren't much better. They are removing class specialties (ammo printing) while adding nothing exciting to the game

also they're a completely blatant p2w cashgrab. thank u werl

holy fuck the blackhand is fucking annoying as hell to use. the fuckhueg scope just gets in the way if you try to use it as a backup weapon that can reach out far if you're ever caught trying to hipfire and finish someone off, and the long-range design of the weapon makes the usage of a short-range laser optic on it pointless, but everyone that getst he weapon is shoehorned into using the laser since it's literally the only attachment that improves the weapon whatsoever, even though it doesn't do so at its intended range

however, if you try to use it at long distances, 4 rounds a reload is rarely enough to do any meaningful damage to heavies. 5 rounds would make it MUCH more possible to kill a heavy assault with overshields at long distances.

the NS-44L has very little drop regardless of its relatively slow bullet velocity, and it could EASILY reach out to 75m with iron sights, assuming the shooter is still and crouched, all the while retaining some semblance of a backup weapon.

tl;dr: werl please give the NS-44L iron sights and an enlarged cylinder attachment that gives it one extra bullet per reload so it can be used either as a long-range backup weapon or a true pocket battle rifle

How do i join TE, what if I sound black on mic?

why are you nigger
stop being a nigger

sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nigger

>tfw no lever-action battle rifle to go with my six shooter and cowboy hat

feels bad man

I'm not even dark skinned but I sound like Jamal

why would a white person sound like a nigger, dont be silly
stpo being a nigger user

base building for meme pushes or jackhammer for salt packets?

jh

jackhammer

idk how good it is since werl decided to nerf everything, but don't touch anything to do with shittie villages ever.

It's a colossal waste of time, and only worth interacting with if some pub manages to get a watchtower on a chokepoint. In which case, it's stupidly broken if you're the defender. It's really not worth the effort to set up though, because most of the time, they won't bother attacking it.

Icarus, regular, or drifter jets for abusing hipfire LA?

t. already running uploads in background, 10% packet loss, and adren pump

don't thank me for this meme, thank werl :^^^^^)

no :DD

Depends on the base but as hipfire mememan Icarus isn't usually that great for obvious reasons.

Drifter is usually the way to go

aim better

debate me

oh wait

you cant

are you talking about lore/ideology, weapons, or what?

A
L
L

>NC not smallest brain
Otherwise I guess it's alright.

R U D E
U
D
E

t. 0.5 iq

I'm fat, what do?

What is this orange meter for, and what happens when it fills up?

U get 1 cert

Wow

>br44
>8392 certs
spend those certs, you're a new player, surely there's something you want to unlock

>log on for the first time in a month
>persistent stuttering bullshit even though I'm sitting at a constant 120fps
>this on full potato mode, on a (non-potato) machine built years after the games initial release
Thanks Wrel, back to other games I go :^)

Logging in to shoot planetmans right now :DDDD

Any chance you use f.lux and have an Nvidia card?

Wrel lied, PS2 died.

Nah, neither.

What he said, be sure to buy flashlights on all your guns, the Nagiata LMG, a crossbow And the throwing knife.

And the AMR (Ass Magic Rifle) 66(6) for Terran is an excellent buy.

If you are running windows turn off all notifications in settings. The same thing happened to me and that fixed it. Windows was throttling the hard drive which caused the stuttering.

>tfw you have 18 bullets left and you are forced to aim better

It meant more back earlier in the games life-span. Certs used to take an eternity to gain.

I'm okay with all the default guns and already have my relevant suits and tools maxed. I'm normally the gunner in a vehicle. Not much I feel I need.

>Medic without shield
>Infilshit running in a straight line while holding a knife
>LA with 10hp
Wow, what skill.

Live free in the NC xD

>all this teamkilling

Freedom in a nutshell :3

do not bully!

worth a shot i guess, that was my issue. even when f.lux wasn't active or changing between day/night with nvidia it uses a lot of CPU cycles fighting with the directx pipe over fullscreen control and causes a micro stuttering issue

76th for why even live bros

Yeah, thanks anyway. Worth a shot.

I'll have a tinker around there then, thanks.

Why is medic the only class with access to assault rifles? I play medic a lot and pretty much only use the tross or reaper. Would engi with an assault rifle be op? What if heavies lost access to scattergats or smgs amd got assault rifles?

heavies with assault rifles means there's no reason to play medic

there's already no reason to play medic

Adjust your diet and get more exercise

Unless you're a girl just saying that for attention

Then post tits

Alternatively if you are a girl and know you're fat refer to the first line

ereh lerW sklof ereht yeH

lol

syk

Hello anons!

I hope you all have a good session and a lot of fun tonight!

Frag you later, guys!

I haven't played in a week

I haven't played in a month

using assault rifles and reviving people is reason enough

>unironically accepting revives

Do this

Cardio = burns fat immediately
Weight training = burns fat over a long period of time so long as you build muscle

>Weight training = burns fat over a long period of time so long as you build muscle
you are retarded

That's... exactly what happens though.

More muscle = higher base metabolic rate = more calories burned over time, even when you just sit on your ass. Your muscles require more energy input than fat does.

If you don't know what the fuck people are talking about, you really should just shut up instead of looking like a moron.

>play TR until BR 100
>finally decide to join NC and see what they're like
>join pub platoon
>"everyone push the point"

I didn't say it's incorrect, I just said you're retarded.
But, technically, it is incorrect. Having more muscle mass doesn't mean you burn more fat, it means more of the calories you eat goes to muscles (meaning less calories can be used for fat storage)

If someone says "I'm fat, what do?" (and it's implied they want to stop being a fat sack of shit), you don't tell them to do weight training so their TDEE will be higher; you tell them to fix their diet, (severely) reduce total calorie intake, do cardio, and do weight training as to not lose what little muscle they may have.
Additionally, while eating at a deficit and doing cardio, they will gain negligible amounts of muscle mass, so your whole argument is void.

>If you don't know what the fuck people are talking about, you really should just shut up instead of looking like a moron.
no u

Read the Veeky Forums sticky. Try posting in /fat/ty general, supposedly they're helpful.

>pub platoons

You both have very low understandings of nutrition and biology, I mean it's good enough to get the point across but seeing this shit is mind boggling. Then again I've met pros who were halfway retarded so it's about par for the course.

t. 0.5 ivi kdr

Is the Archer good for anything besides making Maxes shit themselves?

lol

not really