BMW

>BMW

I remember when I tunneled on a brand for a badge and never took the time to consider better cars

When did you grow out of BMW?

When I realized that I am a buttmad delusional poorfag who hates other people for not being poor

>the im a super rich guy meme

If you are so wealthy, why not buy a Porsche or used Ferarri or used Aston?

They are better in every way.

You are just a dumb ass and definitely not rich.

Never said I was rich. No need to get triggered ret

I only hate them because I cant afford a nice one

SAme, I hate them because they are truly the ultimate driving machines but I cant afford a nice one ;(

Is used BMW Z4 coupe a good car?

when i discovered that im a neckbeard virgin who could only afford a shitcan honda or toyota with anime stickers plastered all over it

bmw is for plebs i am red pilled lol

Picked up a 2 door E36 for a giggle and to work on something with my son. New bushings and it handles beautifully.

It's not a daily, but when we do take it out it puts a smile on our faces.

>gets btfo in the other thread
>makes another one

Top kek.

Yes.

Get a Z4M coupe. Their resale is going up

I grew out of BMWs and into superior Mercedes-Benz

>superior
>slower
>heavier
>worse driving feel
>a literal boat

Why are mercfags so stupid?

I spent several years working for a well-regarded BMW tuner that specialized in race/track builds.

I'd say it's more like BMW grew out of me, instead of the other way around. I love the E46 and E92 as much as ever, but the F80/2 are terrible as anything other than fast daily drivers.

Are they reliable by BMW standards?

>when my ex wife purchased a x1, and i decided to lease a wrx over a 2series

Pretty good.
M coupes use the engines out of the e46 M3 with a 10hp bump.
>x1
God fucking damn I hate BMW for going into the normie market with the FWD 1 series, X1, X3, and X6.

>Implying BMW had a decent market share

its a great car

so the 1 series is now the 2 series and the new one series is now a Fiesta clone?

>Slower than an M3 around most tracks
>costs more and is newer

K E K
E
K

immediately

I threw a hissy fit in 98 when I was a few years old and my parents bought a 7 series instead of a fucking mini van.

Now I'm a huge VW fag

>When did you grow out of BMW?

When they started making horrible design choices in the late 2000s, around when the 335i came out.

I have an E46 M3, I loved BMW up until the mid 2000s, but they lost their way for sure.

This

Bmw m3 is slower than a corolla

How did they lose their way?

Just drove the G30 540i Msport (non xdrive)
BMWs are getting lighter than ever (it weighs 100kg less than the last generation F10) and the driving dynamics are still great, I could really appreciate the classic BMW-like handling.

Maybe I'd consider buying them if every Boomer around here wasn't selling their E30's with blown head gaskets for $4,000 because "I KNO WHAT I GAWT"