-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.3, thoroughly patching downgrading for latefriends who update. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools BTFO, Menuhax's "last known Home Menu vuln." dead. Current solution is to switch to Luma or better yet, install a9lh per the guide.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
-NTR CFW 3.4 Preview6 and BootNTR 3.1 released. (BootNTR Selector updates automatically.) github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases
-Remember: "Updates while using A9LH + Luma are safe, stop asking about it"

>Wii U
-FlimFlam69 removed the Brazilian method from the guide (you can still find it at: github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/blob/master/btimsg.md).
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Switch
-Switch has "the next iteration of the 3DS Kernel." twitter.com/qlutoo/status/838702899014217729

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
-fl0w teases usb mounting for pstv only. wololo.net/2017/02/09/theflow-teases-support-external-usb-drive-pstv-vita-tv/

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Yeah i know that much, im asking if the music app should show me an error and the reboot into homebrew launcher.

Is Mugen Souls Z an enhanced version of Mugen Souls or a sequel?
What about Fairy Fencer F and Advent Dark Force?

Am I screwed?

might as well delete it and start over

Has anyone got a USB ready copy of kens rage 2 for wii u they can upload to gdrive/mega?

I have no internet at home so I have to download on a tablet.

By the way, Wii u usb helper go is a piece of shit.

Why the FUCK isn't Town of Trios or whatever it's called in FreeShop yet.

Is usb loading really happening for pstv?
Is it true we're about to have a happening on ps4 now that the new fw is out?

I'm doubtful

Does US game + dlc for Fire Emblem Awakening just not have the DLC work on an EU 3ds?
I installed the game + dlc off freeshop, but going to the dlc stage in game tells me I don't have an SD card. Installing the DLC's CIA separate didn't work, neither did luma locale switcher or anything else I tried

Why are you playing the US version of FEA anyway? The EU one is the uncensored one.

I wasn't 100% sure on which was which (not big into the series), and I was downloading the rest of my games from the US releases because I'm an American

i never had a ps3, do i just buy one with 3.55 on ebay and then i can download games somehow?

Just deleted the update data from BotW in order to download the real update (since I was having to use sigpatcher) but I'm getting:
"updates can be downloaded by connecting your wii u console to the internet"
Is there a way around this or should I just re-download the update and install it with WUP y installer again? I assume I no longer need sigpatcher since the update is actually out now (no dummy ticket).

What exactly do the various amiibos unlock anyway for BOTW?

What kind of neato homebrew is there? Is there a way to activate cheats on a modded wii u?

Why do you have an EU 3DS if you're an American?

Sorry, I don't know the answer to your original problem but I'm trying to engage you in conversation while we wait for someone who does.

If I transfer data from my Wii to my vWii using the Nintendo official data transfer method, will it fuck shit up because my original Wii is homebrewed and has a load of forwarder channels and shit?

It's not like any non-legit stuff gets transfered over anyway.

Okay so I'm running a9lh and trying to upgrade my SD card. I've formatted it to fat32, copied over the files and all I get is a black screen when I boot my o3DS up.

Any ideas?

Managed to pick one up for a good price in Europe, I spend around a third of the year there.

So it should be fine then? It'd just make it a lot easier. Although I suppose I should probably back up all the save data anyway really, since it physically kills the stuff on the original Wii, if I remember correctly.

I'm missing an app file in a wii u game.

Is there a way to recover jt without redownloading the whole game?

Which one are you missing and for which game?

Send help.

Please respond

I've retried 3 times

Wii U decided to start playing along for some reason.

Put the latest luma .bin on the root.

I haven't updated my o3ds though, should I still do it?

Would you rather the blackscreen?

>28 posts in 1 hour
What happens when this general dies?

I just got a R4 for playing NDS games. Will it work if the 3DS is homebrewed? Any know issues with this particular flashcart?

Sometimes a bit of peace is nice.

But really, all the scenes are dead now. PS4 or Switch hax are the only things that will liven the place up.

Should work fine.

I keep getting an error at some point into the download when I'm trying to download BotW (EU) through uTik.

Is it even a good game?

Slow generals are better anyway. I hate when I make a post in one of the faster generals and my post is instantly drowned out by six people ERPing with each other simultaneously. The only way to get responses there is to post some shitty bait.

>another day
>still no usb mounting

the contest ends soon senpai

When i download the otherapp payload in the first step of 3ds guide, do I also get the ropbin file too?

When has a Harvest Moon game ever been bad?

Gamecube one. Got very boring after the first year, nothing to do.

>update to 11.3
>3ds wont boot anymore
>update Luma
>works again
>mfw

All the time. Pretty much none of the Harvest Moon games in the last 10 years were worth playing. The last one that was kinda decent was a wonderful life.

Do I need to install MochaFW if I'm installing haxchi? Wouldn't they serve the same purpose? If not which one is better?

And that didn't work. Shits.

If I'm planning on pirating xcx how should I go about acquiring the data packs?

How do I go about transferring my wii u games from one hard drive to another? The guide says that as soon as I format a hdd for use with my wii u that it becomes unreadable by a pc.

There's probably tools that can read it, but I don't know what they are.
Alternatively, you can painstakingly move data from the hard-drive to your wiiu memory and then to your other hard-drive.

There was that cheapo Japanese only PC one back before the Natsume drama that was closer to farmville or whatever, then there's been a few bad 'Harvest Moon' games since because of that drama.
That block field crap on the 3DS is a good example. Whatever its name was. English only, hilariously.

>AWL is bad
>AWL is good

???

Can I plug in 2 hard drives at once?

Also, is it true that load times are faster if the game is installed to system memory rather than a hdd? I mean, like, noticeably faster?

I think my WiiU complains when I try, but format it, go to data settings and then plug both in and see if it works.
Not sure. Load times seem fine off HDD for me.

Different strokes for different folks, silly.
Rune Factory is better anyway. Harvest Moon ARPG stuff was a genius idea.

So is story of seasons 2 actually good?

That's true.

Stardew Valley is better than Harvest Moon too.

Well, it technically has more content, more size, and tries to provoke more thought and whatnot.
But it's too western. I know it's weeb to say, but I don't really like it.
Mixed sized nearest neighbour scaled pixel art irritates me too.
Not to mention the combat, which feels like an afterthought at best.

Isn't it unfinished too? I remember that being an issue a while back, but never played long enough to get there.

>tries to provoke more thought
Eh? What's thought-provoking about Stardew Valley?

Wasn't there some silly drama and social justice stuff?
Honestly I didn't get far, only read that point as someone praising it at the time.

There is an anime avatar mod. Get over yourself.

Stardew Valley is pretty much just classic Harvest Moon but extended in any way while the real Harvest Moon became some gimmicky abomination.

When it got released it was already completely finished. I played it at the time and there was a lot more stuff in it than in the HM games. Since then they added a shitload to the game that I never even checked out and the game still receives content updates.

Has anyone got the link for DQVIII with the OST patch?

Also, I haven't used my N3DS since December, is it safe to update from 11.2 to 11.3 if I have A9LH + Luma?

Thanks

>Stardew Valley has a delicious brown girl and she even has glasses
I better get on that.

Okay.

Nope. Guess I'll just try with wup y installer and if not I guess I'll try downloading the whole thing again or something.

How do you update Luma if it won't boot?
Change the payload in the SD?

Also, does A9LH also require updating or not?
I did the A9LH+Luma install in December.

TRIO OF TOWNS ON FREE SHOP WHEN REEE

I never used freeshop with a new game release. How do you get tickets for a single new game release?

I'm getting a "could not display page" error when trying to connect to loadliin.ovh. How can I fix this?

Man the 3DS has literally only time sink games.

>search amazon for "external hard drive with power supply"
>amazon a shit

Now that the switch runs carts, do you think we will be able to pirate games for the switch like we do with the 3ds?

why do you need a drive with power supply?

>Change the payload in the SD?
Yeah, download the lastest Luma for github and put everything in your SD root

>does A9LH also require updating or not?
Dunno, i update like half a year ago because its a update. I dont know if there has been another update to a9lh since then

>wanting it to be fast
Leave

Well the vita runs carts and you don't see fake vita physical games or even flashcarts.

does anyone have the mario sports superstars CIA yet

For wii u pirating shenanigans
>NOTE 2: If you're using an external HDD that does not have it's own power source, then you need a Y-cable.

what was that blackfin shit then?

so when i use the wup installer for the wii u do i need to run homebrew and mocha everytime I play the game?

Not if it's within region and doesn't have dlc.

REEEEE ANSWER ME IM FOLLOWING THE GUIDE TO THE LETTER

Yeah but you don't see anybody playing it either.
Also it's a Sony console so obviously the security is way less shit.

make sure you reset your data in the internet browser

maybe you spelled it wrong??

loadiine.ovh

senpai

can mame emulator run on vWii?

The data is reset and everything is spelled correctly. Google isn't providing any help either

Get an enclosure and a normal hard drive, silly.

Ok I finished the guide and turns out I didn't need the ropbin file.

I used a different SD card to do the installation; all my games etc are on an older SD card. If I put in the older SD card, will I be fucked?

Man, the vita scene needs to pick up.
Third party storage would be cool, but mostly I just want more shit to fuck with on this thing.

I can't download the dlc of Fire Emblem Fates in freeshop. Any reason for that?

What should I do with this cutie?

Is there a not banned friendcodeseed_b that I can use?

I tried going to wiiubru.com instead but it crashes my system. What am I doing wrong? All of my data should be correct

can you access it on PC?

jp botw tik when??

burn some neogeo CD games

Yes.

custom rom for the vmu!
tamagotchi perhaps, or the traditional chao-gotchi ripped clean off sonic adventure.

then get a y cable?
it is like 2 bucks max

How can I download WUPs using a mac?