>tfw im unranked trash
>cute heal sluts will never be interested in me

Feels bad man

Never. It would affect current balance too much
t.Geoff

*mashes spacebar*
I need healing.

Right now, actually

Why does Geoff have such a fucking punchable face, desu?

Should you or should you not shoot Reinhardt's shield?

For getting better with ADHD turbo dyke.

there are a lot of healsluts who only play quick play.

also you can probably find some low level (silver-gold) healsluts

>say it's live
>it's not released on stable 'aka' non-ptr

Fareeha's butt wobble.

Took a 3 week break, how's Bastion on live now that people have had more time with him?

My apologies, I am inebriated.

Don't sweat it

Little bit stronger than pre-buff but not meta-defining

Amélie's cold, beautiful bleu skin.

>1 win till free arcade lootbox
>enter match
>10s left
>1-0 for my team

If you're deranking and smurfing on the low ranks I hope you choke on your sleep and die a painful death.

He's back to being useless shit that everyone yells at you for picking.

Wish Blizzard didn't listen to bronze/silver shitters so often

Post Reaper and his adopted daughter Sombra.

No

Head canon bullshit like this is retarded.

>Every team had a bastion and played around him because bastion's best counter was another bastion
Ah yes

Patrician tastes my friend!

Lmfao why is sombrero such a useless fucking cunt

For a stealth hero she sure loves to scream in her 3rd world language where shes at

Why do you hate beautiful things user?

doesnt really affect how she plays either way, she still relies on her team to apply pressure while communicating as you disrupt the backline/tanks

you're more or less translocating back the moment you decloak anyway, if anything her abnoxious voice announcing it tilts your enemy even more.

not much will change in that regard even with the 15m limit, it'll just mean you're more able to decloak reasonably close-by.

>Just saw a Zen ult and then hurl themselves into a pit

Also holy fuck the game is literally unplayable at high ping. My ping kept spiking to 300 ms for absolutely NO fucking reason.

Man quality of posts really went down lately. I'm not against discussing lore and shit, but your waifufaggotry is outta control to the point of 50% of posts is pointless [CHARACTER NAME] + art, it's annoying.

Post cute.

I really want to see the tears when Blizz removes Sombra's lines from her cloak and decloak since people forget how powerful silence is(launch Widow's ult call out). Oh and increase her damage for max salt.
>Sombra silently jumping on weak people seen from her passive and murdering backline better than Genji

>blizz keeps putting me in arcade CTF's where its already 0-2 for my team
>have to keep leaving
>penalty warning

Boy that sure is fair huh

>an fps is unplayable at 300 ping
what did you expect?

How do you even get golds as Sombra without a team full of mouthbreathers?

Mei and Winston where at Mei's apartment after they went out shopping. "How does it feel being a member of Overwatch?" Winston asked. "I was shocked at first, but I really love it." Mei said as she took off her armor and was in a blue bra and black stretch pants.
"Wow, You have a nice body Mei." Winston said as he blushed a little. "Really? I didn't think that I was attractive." She said as she felt her big round ass. "But you are, I mean it." Winston said as he touched her face. "Thank you." Mei said as she hugged him. "I'm going to fix us some peanut butter sandwiches." Winston said. "That sounds nice." Mei said.

After a while, They finished their food. "How was it?" Winston asked. "It was delicious." Mei said as she farted. "Did you just fart?" Winston asked. "Yes, I get gassy sometimes." Mei sais as she blushed. "May I smell it up close?" Winston asked. "You want me to sit on your face and fart?" Mei asked. "Yes please." Winston said.

"Go ahead and lay down." Mei said. Winston did so and Mei sat on his face. "I hope that I'm not to heavy for you." Mei said. "Your perfect." Winston said. Mei smiled as she blasted a fart in his face. "That was stinky, how are you down there?" Mei asked. "I'm fine, keep going." Winston said.

Mei ripped a sloppy fart in his face as she moaned. "That was awesome!" Winston said as he complimented her on her stench. This kept on going until she stopped. " You can stay here for the night." Mei said. "Thank you Mei." Winston said as she hugged him.

The End

STOP PUTTING ME IN GODDAMN LOSING GAMES HOLY SHIT STOP THIS

shiit niggas just dl'd a 300 mb ptr update wuts in it lads?

They reverted the other Ana nerf.

HOLY FICKUNG SHIT DUEDE GET ON PTR RIGHT NOW IT'S 300mb of bug fixes

Reminder that Geoff gutted and neutered D. Va so that he can create his own mecha driver character to do all the things D. Va was made to do.

If it's something like this, I guess I can be okay with it, as long as D. Va gets buffed and properly adjusted for her new role as backline Defensive Matrix whore.

i've had gold damage as sombra a few times even in competent teams where i won and it's generally because the enemy team has heroes like winston that i can easily and safely blast whole clip to the head from close distance

Probably bug fixes and any balance changes that weren't already implemented

>tfw my own team shits on me harder than the enemy team does on us

This is Overwatch fan #1.

Why is it still ok for Hanzo to shoot at the floor for a free 400 damage?

>tfw i will be eternally dogshit with sombra no matter how many buffs she receives.

feels pretty suffering man.

Daily reminder that Geoff Goodman hates cute asian girls and loves black war criminals.

Best girl.

>Finish placements at last
>6 wins
>Get 2450, Gold
>Decide to play two more games, win them both
>End the night in Platinum
It was a good day. How's yours going /owg/?

Top qt. Wouldn't mind a flashback showing her hanging around overwatch hq.

>tfw nanoboosted Zen potg

>Another season of barriers and Ana healing

I want to die

>This will protect us

>mei will never give you her "chinese medicine" drink

>playing this shit game post-Ana

lmao

too autistic to play comp so I decayed down to 3000

>...for about two seconds, then we'll all get shot to pieces

What the heck are you on about? Her damage and decloak voice line is okay if you are no scrub. Dropping a single rain with one mag. My best was 35 kills. I know I could be better, but never said I'm good at this game.

If the current changes for her go live she is 100% fixed.

Why do all the fun heroes suck?
Seriously though, all the Overwatch special babbies first shooter characters have been top tier picks forever while fun heroes with cool mechanics are niche picks at best.
Tracer currently is an exception I guess.

>implying it will last even that long

The only people who like Mei are fat fetishists (usually in denial).

She has no personality, anyone who says "Mei is Bae XD" should kill themselves. In fact anyone who says "XD" should kill themselves.

>quick play

Why did you have to remind me about this? Goddamn, that show was a mistake

>tfw nanoboosted Sym potg
>I was the Ana

Sombra players should take a note out of the TF2 Spy tactics.
>MOVE THE FUCK AWAY from your enemies so they can't hear you decloak
>Better still, time your decloak with explosions and voicelines so you're unheard

I am diamond as of today, yo!

She just got fat tiddies and ass m8

Her stomach is flat

and sometimes a fat ballsack

this game would be so much better if there weren't any shields/barriers

Prime was awesome, what are you talking about.

There aren't any shields/barriers if you shoot them, genius

yep
even defense matrix is pushing it, but shields are literal cancer

>pick my man Torb on both offense and defense
>win by a landslide
>still get flamed

Why don't you play Cs:go or tf2 then?

i recently played a game where the enemy lineup was lucio ana roadhog genji tracer s76

it was so refreshing that when you saw an enemy it meant that you could shoot at them without there being some bullshit in-between blocking your shots

of course there was genji deflect but it's not really same thing

I bet you guys will never complain when there's a Rein or Zarya on your team though.

i do play csgo tho

you know people can play more than 1 game?

If Ana couldn't heal so well what would people complain about then?

No because it makes the game easier to win. But I'd actually have fun playing the game if they were straight up deleted.

well yea but but i do feel like this game is at its best when it's a dive comp vs dive comp and neither team has rein

rein is such a fucking bore, the saddest thing is that the maps are obviously largely designed with his rectangle of antifun in mind

>refused to tie in with any of the other aligned shit
>Optimus is an emotionless toaster
>introduces the worst humans in the entire fucking franchise
>Starscream actually accepts being Megatron's bitch
>a transformers show that's over the top 2serious4u
>turned an engineer into a bad cop that don't play by the rules despite one of his main characteristics is that he's an engineer
>every episode is a scavenger hunt
"No"

sleep dart and grenade are still the two best abilities in the game

It's not JUST that she outclasses the other support her kit will always dominate the meta like Rein and Lucio

Barriers are fine, the problem is there needs to be more characters that can effectively combat them. Right now it's literally Bastion in Sentry Mode who is the only reliable means of combating them, with Sombra being semi-reliable but only with her ult and Winston's Tesla Cannon being able to ignore barriers but doing garbage damage. If they did some changes like explosive weapons do increased damage to barriers so Junkrat, Pharah, and Soldier can effectively bust them more easily they'd be less of a problem and the former two characters become far more useful. If/When Doomfist gets in one of his abilities could be a mega-punch that does a ton of damage to barriers.

Hard to say, because the whole meta has been centered around Ana for so long now. It's impossible to predict what it would be without her.

people aren't complaining about her healing so well but her being basically a tank

>indirect Widow buff
Wew

no they are fine. This game would be best with the removal of Tracer, Genji, Widow, Mei, and maybe Hanzo

>lets remove some of the most fast paced and most mechanically intensive heroes from the game
i bet you're a mongoloid that actually finds playing heroes like winston or symmetra engaging

I'd rather loli Pharah.

So basically, shut up, get gud, you ungrateful scrubs.

>want to use sombra in comp
>team tilts the moment they see her face