/dng/ - Yugioh General

Thread #2471

Last thread: New summoning mechanic: Link Summon
Explanation: ygorganization.com/memberdrawing6/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook, yugioh-card.comen/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugio.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Starter Deck 2017 (March 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)

●TCG: Duelist Saga (March 31st)
●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 13th)
●TCG: Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:

● READ THE OP
● Read carefully the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.party/
testmoz.com/466984
db.yugioh-card.com/yugiohdb/faq_search.action?ope=5&fid=13248&keyword=&tag=-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GLORY TO THE XYZ

Free her

Why?

Consider the following
>"No battle phase/attacking first turn" rule is abolished
>Instead, new rule that says "A player cannot take damage until the start of their first turn"
Barring Magical Explosion that would fix half the FTK bullshit on the banlist, right? Second player could attempt to OTK but they'd have to do it through Player 1's backrow like every other deck.

It also has the side effect of making the first turn less different from other turns for the sake of teaching people the game. Along with a very slight boost to things like Gladiator Beast.

So they can play Shaddolls for a week before realizing they suck now, and setting them down again.

Glory.

Posting the waifu of Rat deck extermination.

>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/

>Official /ygo/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

They suck compared to what?

someone post the webm of the zoo combo with links

the webm of the zoo combo with links

Forgot image.

Because what the fuck would Construct do in the upcoming link meta, be summoned by dumping Snow white with Shaddoll fusion?

There isn't a reason to keep Construct banned, and by herself, she's barely a problem.

-Shaddoll's dedicated foolish burial monnster being the reason she's banned? Beatrice is nearly the same if not better (Quick effect foolish burial on burning abyss) and she only got limited instead of banned unlike construct
-That Catastor punch effect can't be the reason she's banned, we have an entire archtype of "cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects" or super fast disruption
-She's a fusion, and you know what happens to every fusion deck? Dimensional Barrier.
-Eidolons are better than shaddolls anyway, what the hell would shaddolls do these days with Construct at 1, more tools for Rank 10 trains?

Just unban her, shaddolls won't reach tier 1 because of it.

Best Over Hundred.

Do you really think the only way to FTK is by dealing damage?

Spotted the braindead metafag.
Learn to have some fun for once in your life, pick up a tier 2 or 3 deck, fight some other tier 2 or 3 decks, live a little.

I said half for a reason. Blaze Fenix, Mass Driver, there's a lot of stuff here.

Besides, things like Exchange of the Spirit got errata'd.

If Beatrice that needs 2-3 card to summon and can't float into herself is limited, of fucking course Contruct is banned.

I play lunalights, i know how smelly tier 2-3 is.

My point was that Construct being put to 1 won't make Shaddolls be top tier shit like they used to be 3 years ago and because the yugioh community enjoys that shit of "its not meta? its shit", shaddolls would be played just by that regular special snowflake that still plays them despite being dead as fuck, only for him to get happy to see Construct back and then get rectumized by pretty much everything in the current game, including Lunalights, good luck trying to pull that "destroy anything that battles with Construct" on Leo Dancer.

Assuming zoos get raped by the banlist and link summoning comes out shortly beforehand, what could come off the banlist?

Let me jolt your mind a bit.

Holy shit I just realized that's a chick, I thought her right ear thing was her head and it wasn't humanoid.

Dude, do you even know how Shaddoll play when they still have Construct?

I mean, I also want Construct to get free, but you sounds like those ignorant people talking about shit they don't even know.

You need to learn to take it easy. Stop making such a big deal about your deck not being the strongest or not holding up against a tier 0 format. Learn to focus on what your cards can do well rather thab what they can't. Otherwise you'll wind up a very negative and unhappy person.

Unless you post like 75% of the banlist proving otherwise, you can't really deny that things like Blaze Fenix and Mass Driver are just issues that can easily just keep happening and limit card design space.

Amazoness Archer could be banned if its FTKs like the Kozmo one were more consistent. People were freaking out about Independent Nightingale until they realized how inconsistent Neptune is with all our deck draw/search power limited.

How do I Ritual Beast?

Go back in time.

Do you really forget a certain ancient FTK?
Like, the reason why all that draw cards is there on the banlist.

Which card get put in the banlist cause of Blaze Fenix, anyway? Birdman and Divine Wind? Only two?

I missed that format and never understood how that deck worked, it looked like a meh floater deck with shit tier boss monsters.

Makyura didn't just have "a certain" FTK, it was used in Horathky(who we still don't have), it was used in Exodia, it was used in Exchange of the Spirit(which is gone now), and it's used in multiple burn FTKs. And it 100% isn't the reason upstart and chicken game are on the banlist. It has things like Jar of Greed and Legacy of Yata-Garasu. Why would it need the shitty things we have banned?

Rescue cat has a Blaze Fenix burn FTK, Substitoad could debatably still be here if it wasn't for frog burn FTK. Stratos is arguably on the banlist due to Blaze Fenix FTKs. Norden facilitated Blaze Fenix FTKs.

I don't even understand what you're actually trying to argue. It's not anywhere near like I said burn is the entire problem with going first or anything. I just said stopping first turn burn FTKs would lighten up the banlist since burn and mill are two of the only few ways to FTK, so why not remove one of them entirely?

Wow, Makyura was used even in a deck released long after Makyura was banned.

Traditional and other non-tournament formats exist.

Links have killed Ultimaya, but Ultimitl is now stronger than ever. How do we take advantage of him?

That's what Konami want you to believe.

Blue Eyes.

>implying you can't have fun with a tier 1 deck

> If this card in your possession is sent to your Graveyard by your opponent's card (by battle or card effect):

So could I attack an opponents stronger monster to destroy him and summon 3 from the grave + add to my hand? Or does the opponent have to be the one to call the attack for the effect to trigger?

You can.

I have a super sneaky combo planned but it's a secret.

7?
Exodia alone is 5.
Rescue Cat and Elma can be used to Exodia FTK.
Graceful and Painful is also arguably there cause of Exodia.
Some can also argue that Chain and Brionac is there cause of Exodia. Other than being degenerate in general.

You're severely overestimating how relevant burn FTK really is.

Bitchballin+Papillo into Equiste for 9200 damage.

>Frashokereti
>Normal Spell Card
>Send all cards from your hand, field and Deck to the Graveyard, then end your turn.
Break this card, /dng/.

>Papillo
Literally who?

Also, it's 10200 damage.

I want to _____ that butterfly

Offtopic and most of you won't remember me, but anyone know what happened to Bonbun recently? Got some concerning messages 2 weeks ago.

marry

have the dead memes become real...

CL1,2,3 Lazuli add Exodia
CL4 Minerva
CL5 Tour Bus 1, target Lazuli
CL6 Flowerbot
CL7 Tour Bus 2, target Exodia head

Then Lazuli add last pieces.

your turn just ended retardo

It's "end your turn", not "it becomes End Phase".
You can't activate effects whe your turn ends, try sending a card from your hand to the Graveyard because you exceeded the hand limit and see what happens.

>The End Phase is the only phase that cannot be skipped by a card effect

I bet you think effects can't be activated from the Main Deck too.

Completely irrelevant.

Nah, I was just hoping Forte and the others were lurking and knew something.

>Then shuffle your deck

It's shit! Why would I want to shuffle my deck?

>Game clearly gives preference to card effect first, and core rulings second
>Irrelevant

Does this card actually work? I know it wouldn't be the first time Konami released a card that just didn't

Now gives me a card that can skip the end phase.

Card effects take precedence over core rules.

>If an effect doesn't exist already, it can't ever exist
I don't understand your point.

It still doesn't exist right now.
And the future is a fickle place without any definite ruling.

why the FUCK is Stratos still banned? what would be the harm in bringing it back to 1. E-heroes are an alltime favorite deck, so why would they take away such an important utility card (not to mention it looks badass)

Holy autism, user.
You're discussing about the lack of official rulings over a CaC.

Blue-Eyes fag here, he's not worth it

Pic related.

I'm saying if that CaC is on the level of Delta summon.

>Link format absolutely murders Heroes, just absolutely decimates them

holy fuck end my suffering

:^)

Abuse Bubbleman.

WHAT IF Misus Radiant is the only retrain we'll see in a looong time?

the best way to abuse him is to swarm the field with extra deck monsters to make up for the fact that that you have to run a low monster count for bubbleman.

granted, darklaw;) set five;) pass;) is a decent enough gameplan, but its no fun compared to first turn abzero frog shark or dark law rafflesia or abzero rafflesia with set mask change. its literally a kick to the face to all hero players (since heroes straight up will never have the resources needed to complete costly link summons).

Then why can't Reborn Tengu activates in MD?
I mean, Reborn Tengu effect is also a card effect, right?

Evolve.

we're moving over

so whats the gameplan, herobros?

home movies

Rainbow Neos turbo.

step 1: draw
step 2: try not to brick
step 3: brick a lot

I negate raigeki with Number 38.

Raigeki's effect is negated, but it still resolves since its activation was not negated, right?

I don't have Demise or Desires yet but I'm bringing this to locals anyway. This was gonna be 60 cards with Desires and Demise as anti-lawnmowing tech and a couple other cards I removed, how much further can I adapt

yea

What?

good, finally.

its gx era now
they'll find a way

what if the cards were more bigger?

if your opponents next battle phase is skipped by the effect of "ruler of thunder", then you activate another card that states that your opponent "skips their next battle phase". does it skip the one AFTER already skipped one, since there isnt a battlephase next turn to skip?

dear god i hope that all made sense

>more
>bigger
no juan, no

>Masked HEROs aren't actually fusion summons
>You can Mask Change II dustons
duston link dek wen

skips the same one
reckless greed logic
what if you were a retard, retard?

No wonder posters have trouble understanding card text.

Why are the youtube personalities associated with Yugioh largely cancerous?

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

>"Hey everybody! Is SymplyAutism here!"

Seems alright for the playerbase.

c´mon

Does nobody play Yang Zing pure? Almost everything I can find about it online is Zefra Zing or metal.

I guess it depends on the wording.
db.yugioh-card.com/yugiohdb/faq_search.action?ope=5&fid=13248&keyword=&tag=-1
>If I activates Soul Charge in MP1, then later use MST to destroy Artifact Ignition in the same MP1, which BP did I skip?
>Since you can't conduct this turn BP, Artifact Ignition will skip BP the next time you conduct it.

I don't think you understand how the new rule works. ANYTHING that is Special Summoned from the Extra Deck needs to go into an EMZ

Unless you have Link monster.
C'mon, user.