/pg/ - Persona General

Velvet Family Edition

Previous thread NEWS
>Free 20th anniversary PS3/PS4 theme plus PS4 avatars: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-theme-p5-costume-dlc-released-free/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>P5's English Cast is shit: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/
>Persona 5 Dual Audio confirmed for April 4th 2017: blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/16/persona-5-launching-april-4-2017-will-feature-dual-audio-on-ps4-and-ps3/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb
>Picture of Yuki
i.imgur.com/wxFrIqP.png

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/agnitan/status/840223419715076098
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anal with Makoto!

Cute Neet!

That's a cute Lavenza

please give neet her hair back

But she looks better that way

twitter.com/agnitan/status/840223419715076098

Lavenza gets a lot of cute art. I just wish she'd get more.

No she really doesn't

>A visual representation of Shiho's mental state

Dumping Ryuji Cuck Memes

>Dumping Ryuji
>implying you can dump someone who has never had a girlfriend

Remember that you can time is on your side, make the most of it!

he will be loved... someday

What

*you can do it!
I need to spellcheck my posts more.

She really does

stop reposting cuck memes you guys are gonna make us hit the image limit early again like the ryuji x anne faggot

I love him, if that counts

fine, last one

>tfw can't play any other turn based JRPGs after playing P5 because of how fast the combat system is in comparison
Fuck

I wish more JRPGs would map the commands to the buttons like P5. I can't believe it took this long for a major JRPG to do that, it seems like such an obvious decision in hindsight.

Are you a straight male?

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

>the ryuji's VA is just as big of a cuck as he is

>who?
As far as I know, his VA is Miyano Mamoru.

>opposing trump makes you a cuck
Fuck off /pol/.

He's a cuck because he doesn't know what the 22nd Amendment is

The straightest, my plve is platonical

kek then it doesn't count.

Tell me about Mika, please. Is she just a throwaway side character who just happens to have a portrait? Is she even voiced? Yeah, I asked this yesterday.

I'm sure he was just trying to make a joke, and it was just so unfunny that it doesn't register as one.

PLEASE BE ON PC PLEASE BE ON PC PLEASE BE ON PC PLEASE BE ON PC PLEASE BE ON PC PLEASE BE ON PC

She is a throwaway side character in Anne's co-op. She's a rival model and a bitch to her. She isn't voiced, because she doesn't appear in her Rank 1 or 10 scenes - though she might have a couple of grunts and one liners like other unvoiced dialogue, I don't really remember.

Wasn't that actually a glitch you could get if you named either Joker or The Phantoms something specific?

Thanks, user. I was just curious since she didn't have an actress listed in the art book.

>Wasn't that actually a glitch you could get if you named either Joker or The Phantoms something specific?
No dipshit. You don't even name your character until after that scene anyway.

I don't mean literally that scene. I mean, wasn't there a weird glitch that washed the entire game out with some specific color (pretty sure it was a shade of blue) if you chose a specific name? Pretty sure I saw people linking to it on Japanese Twitter. If that was just a hoax, then I'll cop to being a dipshit.

Also, I just realized that I kept my name on from /v/ Jeopardy. Sorry about that.

>tfw your p3waifu choice is the most useful teammate because of the analysis she has
>has her in-fight commentary like she used to

praise japan for eramegagay

where are the pictures

odd pick for the voice of ryuji then

>P4 stay at inn
>boys all decide to go on a trek to perve on the girls and sleep in their room
>lots of anime "hilarity" ensues

>P5 stay at hotel
>anne comes into the boys room because her roommates are being annoying
>everyone hangs out an plays cards together and chats like normal, sane, non-anime cliche people before going to sleep in the same room without any "ohhh i bet the girls are sexy" trash

how can literally anyone think P4's cast is better

B-but they have godly interactions and hijinks XD

must be the same people who love cliche harem anime

oh same

ded

>Tell me to spamming Ryuji cuck memes
>Complain it's dead

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

>>anne comes into the boys room because her roommates are being annoying
I wonder were her roommates we're they talking about her, or leaving her out making here feel out of place.

pretty sure she said one of their boyfriends came to their room and anne left because she felt like a third wheel

>Anne didn't stay for the threesome
I thought she was a whore. Did /pg/ lie to me?

Please refer to the copypasta for all your Anneformation needs.

P5 will have lower scores than P4G because the cast "isn't as good of friends"
screencap this post

How can anyone think P5 is better than P4 other than "MM-M-M-M-M-MUH DUNGEONS" like some SJcuck? Worse characters, worse soundtrack, worse story, worse atmosphere, worse writing.

>Contrarian P4haters continue to make shit up against it
I'll enjoy your salt when no one thinks Persona 5 is better.

There's better ways to revive the thread user, don't fall that low

go back to your hole shill

I want someone to vocaroo a stutterposter

While you fags sat here for months saving reaction images and watching streams, actual importers confirmed the game isn't up to snuff. Have fun.

>Yu pic
>The story is very anime and silly
Stopped reading right there

>Some P4fags think P5 isn't up to snuff
Sounds about right. Persona 5 is perfect and faultless like Goro.

>The story is very anime and silly
What?

>Yu avatar

>"The story is very anime and silly"
>Yu avatar

>quoting someone who admitted to not speaking japanese and got called out repeatedly for it

>who admitted to not speaking japanese and got called out repeatedly for it
Wait really? i want to see that

The part about enemies sometimes respawning instantly is probably the only valid complain here. I remember that mostly happening when you escape from battle.

go figure

What is the new excuse going to be when its out in the west and people dislike it? You played it wrong? Atlus USA ruined it?

You sound upset user something happened?

Straight to projection. Good job.

No. But the complaints from non-EOPs who have played the game are usually far more believable and don't sound anything like that fag.

it's in the spoiler thread there iirc

just google for "persona 5 spoiler thread" and "dantis" and you'll come across it sooner or later

dude's a riot

>I'm also concerned that they didn't explicitly show him having died so that they can bring him back in spinoffs, and make him into another crappy Adachi-style character.
hue

well he's not wrong

wtf i love groo now

"adachi-style character"

they're nothing alike, though?

dantis doesn't understand japanese

he thought goro's last scene was one of those "but you're still our NAKAMA!!!" scenes lol

Well this comes from a guy who knows jack about japanese so take his claims with a grain of salt

Can I post this here?

they're alike at a surface level, so it's probably what you'd pick up on if you didn't know japanese. like that guy.

Clearly he is talking about how Adachi got shoehorned into spinoffs just because he is popular. Reading comprehension is hard for /pg/, apparently.

It's just gorofags who get triggered by people pointing out the surface similarities between the two of them

Only if you post the rest.

not a gorofag. and also, i'm not sure how i sounded like i was triggered when i was just confused.

ok, putting it that way makes more sense.

nah dantis really thinks goro's basically adachi 2.0 and just assumes shit about him and his scenes because he can't read japanese

he's gotten called out for some of the shit he's said iirc