Automotive Cockroaches

If you had choose from one of these indestructible vehicles to drive for the rest of time, which would you choose?

Probably the 240. Then I drive the Mercedes into the cargo area as a backup plan, shortly before driving through seventeen brick walls and a crate of Dragonforce albums in my Swedish brick of hellfire and non-interference engines.

I have killed 2 volvo 240s,1 740, and 1 940
don't much like pickup trucks so ...

wouldn't mind trying to kill an old diesel Merc

oddly enough the car that is holding up best to my abuse is a mk4 Jetta VR6. The Jetta murders the Volvos in terms of durability under stress and the VR6 kills the B230ft, and B234f. The only good Volvo engine I had was the 83 B21ft and still the only thing I miss is getting the rear end loose

E36

What killed them?

Me and my 240 are planning a lifetime together. We're going on 6 years right now.

>no crown vic
dropped

The Volvo. More space.

I'd go for the Toyota

Most familiar with it, size suits me and endless modification possibilities

whats car number 4? i dont know anything about cars btw but id pick the lux

>biodegradable plastic

>no Iron Duke chevy
Probably the Volvo wagon then. Diesel isn't cheap here, so the Mercedes is out, rust means the Taco isn't quite indestructible, and muh V8 fuel consumption is too much for me.

80's ram

Also what I would get, most plentifull parts around here and the engine bay is beyond fuckhuge

Xj Cherokee

W116 without a doubt.
Such a stunning car, i'd swap in euro headlights instantly though.

the 83 242 turbo was killed by the insurance company when a rav4 ran a red on me. damage wasn't that bad but still a write off

the 90 245 was only running on 2 cylinders and couldn't be bothered to find out why.

someone stole the wheels, intercooler and other bits from the 740 turbo while I was working on it in my back yard. so I sold it for scrap

the 940 was killed by the shit b234f engine that decided to blow all it's oil out the rear main seal

I literally never see old RAM trucks.

you don't go to the wreckers often

not a good place to see them, desu

this

you will see several in yards

for every 1 on the street I see 3 in a junkyard

W123, always.

What the fuck kinda glue are you sniffing? He meant cockroach as in something durable, not undesirable.

Not on the list, but a I'd take a square body 7.3 short bed crew cab any day. Great looking trucks and the 7.3 lasts forever.

also I wouldnt take any of these

dealt with a RAM like that and hated driving it
Toyota truck is boring as fuck
Volvo is ugly
Mercedes is a diesel so fuck that

Autism

Volvo or toyota, volvo would be better as famliy car

That'll be one Hilux for me, please.

Did America not get Mercs in petrol?

thin skinned fanboy detected

>truck isn't fun to drive

Good work detective

CLEAN
L
E
A
N

oh so the thin skin is a truckfag

go figure

I never stated that it was boring to drive but nice job projecting that you dont even like what you fanboy

some people

>post something retarded

>there's no way more than one person thinks I'm retarded!

Go cry to your reddit buddies.

>thin skinned
>AND a polfag

goddamn this just got even better lmao

get out of the basement and go into the world

>being this butthurt

don't bother looking for a downvote button, redditor

the irony of this post

seriously take off the tinfoil leave your parents basement and get some real world experience

you have to go back

to where

the index of Veeky Forums

Im not from Reddit

>dat climate control

as FUCK.

Did you clean the PCV my dude? When I got my 940, the rear seal had been changed three times in a year, I figured something must be up. All of the holes were plugged up pretty well, I got a new one for thirty bones

Nothing lasts in the land of the North :-/

>Jeep
>Reliability
Pick one

t. assmad redditor

Already drive a hilux famalam :)

Volvonium is nothing to be trifled with. I heard if you collide with saabonite, you create an explosion to rival the tsar bomba. Would explain how the swedes planned to defend themselves during the cold war. And why the russians never invaded.

I mean, I basically threw up my hands, said I hate everything and bought a Volvo 5 speed wagon after owning a Subaru.

I have number 4, 1988 w100 same color. Let me tell you, that thing is NOT indestructible. I just had to do an engine swap because the block cracked

2 if it has the 22re

they only made ~70k W250s with the 6BT Cummins. the others were nigger tier trash and even the legendary Cummins dodge have fucktons of electrical issues.

they're obviously rare af despite the cult following. ford of the same vintage are absolutely superior in every possible way though.

t. W250 Cummins owner

Swap the Mercedes/Volvo for an E28 533i/535i and the pickup trucks with a BJ47 Landcruiser or '79 F100. Then I'd have something to choose from.

jesus christ i don't even browse Veeky Forums and I can tell you're new here

don't be a dick til you're confident you're not being light heartedly goofed on

obviously the t100

none of those
all of those are overrated as fuck
i'd take a e46 senpai

It was probably the flame trap.

No one ever checks the goddamn flame trap.

ive broken dow so many times in my volvo that i get anxiety whenever i have to drive it now

>I was a little baby bitch
>volvo's fault tho :^)
Nice meme, enjoy your camry

Not a good feeling at all.

yep did the flame trap several times

the 234 was a shitty engine, the head was prone to warping killing head gaskets and it is know for excessive blow by.

there comes a time that having 4 out of 4 power window motors work working, not having to carry a spare fuel pump relay, a headliner that doesn't sag, a 6 speed manual instead of 4 speed w/ flaky electronic overdrive, an actually comfortable ride, a glove box that stays shut, a sunroof that doesn't leak, and so on all become important.

it's also shit to have to fix something little every single time you head out to drive your fucking volvo.

all this happened about the same time that I could afford to pay someone to fix my car for me. I still do little shit like oil changes

you have shit luck