Say something nice about the new NSX

say something nice about the new NSX

It makes a nice Hotwheels toy.

I'd rather have one than a kick to the nuts, I guess.

600 fucking hp

Inferior to its predecessor

And that is being nice considering it should not even be compared let alone named NSX

>say something nice about the new NSX
its probably more reliable and less likely to cause an Exxon Valdez size oil spill than a corvette

>3900lbs

It's light for a full-size luxury sedan

>new

I know Veeky Forums shits on its styling but i like it maybe just update the front grill also nsx type r when

Considering the products Honda has put out in the Sports-Car-Plus segment in the past, this is a very welcome change.

And if they hadn't made the original NSX this board would probably be cumming to it, kinda like it does with the Giulia

I can afford it.

You know what the problem with the new NSX is? It's that they forced Acura's corporate look onto it.

The original NSX is so timeless because they sat down and designed a cool sports car, and that was it. They didn't try and make it look like an Accord or some shit. With the new NSX, though, they insisted on making it look like a TL or something, and that's how it ended up with such an ugly front end.

You know what the problem with the new NSX is? It's that they designed a Japanese super-car

The original NSX is so timeless because they sat down and redrew a Ferrari till it was dull and soulless, and that was it. They didn't try and make it look like an Accord or some shit. With the new NSX, though, they insisted on making it look like a TL or something, and that's how it ended up with such an ugly front end.

it's red

This car would actually sell if it was around $70k.

I would buy one over anything else in the $100k - $200k range.

Is the new nsx easy and cheap to maintain and reliable like Hondas are known for or did they throw all that out the window by making it a hybrid?

Objectively superior to its predecessor.
It is:
>More powerful
>Better fuel economy in the most relevant department (city) WHILE being more powerful
>Faster transmission
>AWD
>Forced induction from the factory
>Faster than the old one in the most likely way you are to race someone (i.e 0-60 and between the lights) never mind overall which it is aswell
>Better value for its time than the last one was in its time

Another reason why i like this car and this is a more personal one is that it exposed some people in the Millennial generation as being the next boomers who only want retro remakes of shit "back in their day". people born in the 2010s will love this car as they will have grown up with Electric cars and Hybrid performance cars.

Long live the Best NSX™

150k and faster than everything short of the million dollar hypercar ttrio and a road legal track car

>doesnt know what nsx means
its better than the old one in every single objective measure

But it's sold out

It will never be not retarded to compare the same model with a decade of difference. There's a 11 years gap between the two cars. Of fucking course it's going to be faster, at the very least it has to.

Everyone circle jerking the old NSX probably never even sat in one, the entire interior is lines with plush leather and the seats adjust in all sorta of ways which was considered luxurious in a world where your average economy car had optional AC

>New Sportscar eXperimental

Designer has a nice ass.
Also waiting for the NSX-R.

When you only have so much produced, I would probably think so.

Good visibility
Non-retarded cabin layout