Tripfriends

>are Trips and namefriends more knowledgeable than your average user pleb when it comes to automotive discussions?

sorry newfag to this board

>anyone here knowledgeable

Some are knowledgeable in certain subjects, a lot of them are shitposters

This.

Our most despised tripfag is a furry who is mostly known for that time he almost got himself killed because he sucks at driving.

There's also that one time an absolute madman snuck "heartbreaker bait" into the first letter of each sentence in his thread, and actually got the cunt to reply.

no

Not how greentexting works and LPG was the only tripfag I've seen that wasn't completely full of shit
/bmw/ was so nice before heartbreaker showed up and made half the thread just him sperging out nonstop

no

>treequinox
>gs400goy
miss these faggots, there was that autisitic fuck who claimed i wasnt white
>mightybenz
this guy is good shit too
most tripfags are autists or shitposters, i fall into the later

>someone actually misses gaysex400

replace the word most with all and youve got a true statement

its fun to have a stancefag to poke fun at and make ayylmao and stanceshit threads

>are name friends more knowledgeable than your average user pleb when it comes to automotive discussions
yes. i have a lot of knowledge of cars even though i don't even like them. im mostly here just to shitpost though. cars are a waste of time.

Timestamp bus pass

All tripfags are attention-seeking faggot whores. Cunts who use an anonymous imageboard like a forum need to fuck right off to one.
>are they more knowledgeable than your average user
Some more, some less, though there's no question that the relationship between tripfaggotry and intelligence is inverse.

you first.
namefriends>tripfags

namefags and tripfags are two sides of the same socially desperate coin; non-anonymous posters are all retards who can't stand the idea of not having everyone know who they are.
That includes you personally; ironic namefagging is a different breed of the same species of stupidity.

lol.

Amount of bad trip fags is growing rapidly like that vtak retard posting same pics of his piece of shit car interior

All the trips on this board are useless except LPG and notLPG.

>Complaining about tripfaggotry on Veeky Forums
Probably the most entitled trip-cancer around on here.