Saber is my husband

CHROM

CHROM

CHROM

I love Azura

Tiki is my wife!

dont even lie, if she really was you would actually like her

Chrom is a best!

This'll probably be the single hottest round in this entire stupid gauntlet. Ephraim's battles were the only interesting ones. I sided against him both times but at least it was exciting.

Azura a best

Nino is Eirika's wife!

Breed Tiki!

She would need to be a guy first

Alright fellas, just pulled two Eirikas (lucky), one is -atk/+spd while the other is +atk/-def

How important is attack and which one should I keep?

t. Cuckphraim

KEEP GOING.

DON"T GIVE UP.

Will King Arthur (male) be as popular as Marth (female)?

Never post this shit again.

It was a pleasure to fight Chromfags.

Whatever the result it's been a good show.

Tiki is shit. Fuck off.

according to /feg/ she pretty much already is

Me on the middle

But pleas answer my IV question

That lower bit is out of place and garbage and gay

I made it better with extreme care and 100000000 trillion hours in paint.

Did you beat Ursula already, lads?
Post the team you used and your main strategy

disgusting.

training my dragon loli.

Looks marginally worse i think.

The new cavaliers will probably be the top Echoes husbandos desu

Don't train her too much of she will run out of dragonstone uses.

I want to analrape her

>Team
Hector
>Tactic
Went to menu and turned on auto battle

Challenged nearly a dozen times with half-a-dozen different teams.

Turtling. You win by killing Ursula and then turtling.

This has got to be some sort of joke really.
At this point.

Back at you. If Ephraim wins, I'll side with him for the final.

Severa's my adorable wife! I want to make her happy!

Other than the bottom right it's making fun of the worthless little snippets at the bottom of ingame event announcements which I find funny enough. I wouldn't mind just removing that part. Even if you want to remove all of it, doing so by just cropping makes it look less like a poster which makes it look worse as a whole too though.

I wish would could powerup whatever characters we wanted instead of some cards being shit and beyond your ability to fix. She's adorable, I like her far more than Nowi, but she's far weaker.

At least there isn't gay shit at the bottom

I like Hana

That gay shit was at least referential, not like there for no reason.

After Tibarn showed up and did fuck all but watch Ike struggle, I think I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel

I couldn't send Tibarn in there, on account of there being two dragons in addition to Ashnard, and the odds looking like this, too risky

I hope someone with skill can do that, then. I was so careful and took so much time cropping that.

Likewise if Chrom wins. It's futile to beat Lucina but I'll offer what little flags I have left just to spite her.

I love Leo, even if he lost.

>Level Nino

I'll do my best!

t. Sucker of Lucina's tranny cock

>Hector, Ike, yeah. Stop

Strategy is pretty much exactly what said. I put Leo on the bottom to kill the ninja in two rounds with QR while Nino baited and murdered Ursula, then let Leo murder the Knight with a charged special while tanking the red cav to protect Olivia and Nino as Klein cleaned up by killing the other ninja.

So basically Leo MVP.

>Team
Ryoma, Nino, Oliviia, Abel

>Strategy
Position to where Nino gets rally speed from Ryoma, Abel hangs in the northern corner. Send Nino in the bait Ursula right where the ninjas can't reach her. Send Ryoma to the direct left of Nino to bait the ninja.

Ursula kills herself on Nino, the ninja trades with Ryoma then gets pulled back by the cav. The knight and second ninja will then start moving out.
Keep Abel in his place, move Ryoma to safety, position Nino to hit the knight from behind the wall.
Nino will do around half damage, and the knight will block the ninja from killing her. The ninja instead goes to Abel, who tanks with ease. Next round, Nino kills the knight.
The cav and ninja from the south will be moving forward. Right after Abel tanks the northern ninja, move him down, dance for him with Olivia, and take out the red Cav. Keep Ryoma, Nino, and Olivia out of range.
Abel tanks the ninja once again, as the northern ninja now enters the middle corridor. Now simply send Abel to kill the southern ninja, dance and get Ryoma to kill the norther ninja.
Took me about 15 minutes to come up with this right after waking up.

I always like these

>Enough speed need tank

>ninja
>ninjas
>they're thieves

(lol

Nino!

same. I would glad to fight for who I love and believe in. I have no regrets.

I would 5* my Fae if she wasn't -spd

>Retarded future literally

Not pictured, Isadora my Marcus replacement Warrior Jagen.

Thank fuck, that was too close. The dragons didn't have all that high of a chance to hit Ike, but it was still enough that it could've ended his life.

Sharena finally banner
Finally, I can get +levels!

Hell yeah. The blonde one is the hottest fucker I've seen so far. Love green horses.

Who drew this?

>kyvgvuo0

Wot

Cumming in Eirika

Also, thank you Jill. You truly worked hard and help carry me through. Take your rest, you earned it.

F

Cecilia draws the bottom thief while Reinhardt goes top.
Cecilia retreats, gets healed and rallies Eirika who is on edge of Ursula's range
Eirika buffs Cecilia before attacking Ursula, Cecilia finishes with exact damage after buffs
Eirika gets healed to full and is in range of Cav
Reinhardt gets healed and has been building special up top and nukes the Cav, Knight and Thief
Cecilia finishes Knight and gets healed
Thief suicides on Cecilia
Reinhardt is healed once more and goes back up top to finish off the final Thief

How useful is Minerva?

It's the link to the new Shadows of Valentia video.

But with who?

>get paired up with lvl 40 5* Virion in the gauntlet
the madman

Which cherche do I five star for eventual brave axe skill inheritance memes

+atk -spd
+spd -def

Leaning towards the +atk since her speed will be shit either way but would the +spd help at all?

I hope it can be a husbando/daughteru final

>she earned a painful death

The MU of Fire Emblem Echoes: Stones of Darkness

No it would not. +Atk is always the better choice for Cherche and even normal Brave users.

>neutral Gunter
>neutral Eliwood
>+ATK -DEF Cecillia
>+ATK -DEF Jagen
oh I am feeling the memes

Who should I go for after Ephraim loses?

Then why are you posting here and not fighting?

If skill inherit brings a way for her to bring the Fury, she's going to start seeing a lot more use in Arena. Regen to lessen the annoyance of the HP reduction effect is a potent combination that'll make it worth doing aside from just stat padding. Also an actual offensive special of any kind would be nice.

Also Fae wins handily against Nowi and Robin as is, so that has to count for something at least.

Daddy

Lucina

Advange the sister. Join the bro.

w-where?

anything can change!

Gotta wait 18 minutes.

I thought he had one of those beer hats in the thumbnail.

All right bros I'm training Amelia in Eirika route. Ross had shit-tier level ups so I didn't even bother. She will probably be the only trainee I will use unless Ewan have something good. How does trainee promotion work in this game? I heard something about 3 tiers of classes?

>+Atk Eliwood
>+Atk Cecilia
>+Atk Gunter
>-Atk Reinhardt

Everyone is going to die after I get 88k feathers.

That's a funny way to spell Chrom, user.

Either way the answer is obvious, the princes are all we have.

>Chrom recruits me after beating my lord
F-FUCK YOU

Dem sweet green eyes

Damn Ursula stacked as fuck.

Kagero and Camilla probably get breadt envy around her.

I can't wait to cuck this guy.

ALPINE ALM RUDOLF

pssh

Kagero, Camilla, Ursula

Who should round out Team Tits. I was thinking Lyn because her's are huge, but they aren't really on display like the rest of them.

I wanna breed her