Whats a cool place to go for a drive in SoCal? Its Saturday so traffic wont be too horrible...

Whats a cool place to go for a drive in SoCal? Its Saturday so traffic wont be too horrible. I'm getting new tires tomorrow, I'm on a freshly swapped engine with new cam and chipped ECM.

Anyone got any ideas?

Bump

Which episode of NCIS is that from

Drive on the Santa Monica pier. Floor it and fly off into the ocean. You wont die because you can just live off of the seawater. Cars need oxygen to run so as long as you have gasoline you can use the O in H2O and drive around underwater.

I'm not telling you.
I did this last week need new ideas

Do the same thing but in the High Desert.

What are you retarded? Get on the 15 and go south to Mexico then go north to Bakersfield, then go south to the 91 and go east then go on the 215 south then go to the 15 south and go back to Mexico

Depends on how So you are in Cal. If you're practically Mexico tier, Sunrise Highway is fun.

I live in Los Angeles

Bump

h-hello?

Ortega Highway 74 is my closest touge.
I took a '71 VW Beetle through there once and almost put it in the trees.

Didn't see this. Why not go up the hills in Malibu and shit. I have never gone up there but on jewgle maps it looks fun.
I know Tuna Canyon Road is one way downhill only.

idk where but I came

Take the I-10 to Florida.

>pic related

This sounds legit. Might do this
Florida is a trash state

godspeed, hope it goes well

Angeles Crest (CA-2)
Mulholland Drive
Malibu Canyon
Palos Verdes Drive
Proceed loudly and recklessly through the the quieter parts of Beverly Hills and try not to get caught.
CA-33 and GMR
Go towards Victorville, find an empty dirt/gravel road, and play Russian Roulette with your tires
Get into a police chase so we can watch

Careful of the hippies here. Lots of those retards just walk in the street like it's nothing.

Another option if you want to take a drive down to San Diego: Palomar Mountain road. Most technical road in socal as far as I'm concerned. Some asshole has been pouring oil on the tighter corners trying to dissuade bikers from doing runs. Be careful. Aside from the oil slicks, cops barely watch the road because they know it's pointless.

I'll probably head up gmr/Azusa for some late night togue tonight. Where in la you at? I was recommended crest at night too, been wanting to check it out after hours.
Also, what car op?

I went to florida once. I got abducted 4 times in one day.

>Some asshole has been pouring oil on the tighter corners trying to dissuade bikers from doing runs.

why would u be okay with that as a driver

It was lit
I ran into a bunch of bikers. And one old man with huge stick yelled at me to slow down (I was coasting lol)
Turd Gen

Ok your the bro that came with his friend to the last meet??

Nope

Aww got it. Love me some f body. Had two 4th gens. If you do decide to head out to gmr let me know. Is it cammed cammed or did you just need to replace it?

What does her butt smell like oh?

Cammed cam? The stock camshaft was tiny and garbage. It's known as the "peanut cam" on third gen forums. I put in a decently bigger cam.

Idk why the fuck my pictures keep getting flipped like that...

Burble burble burble is cammed cammed. What size cam? I'm thinking of getting a cam and some headwork.

because you dont know how to use ur phone retard

>mfw i'm that far So in SoCal

Latigo Canyon

I don't exactly remember the specs. But it was for a 5.slow

What time are you gonna go?

Bump

that's not the NCIS girl, this is from Lost Girl

got anymore lost girl gifs?

Your phone probably sets orientation using EXIF data, which Veeky Forums strips.

Fairly late. After 12, less people up there and lesser chance of police

i was gonna be down but thats wayy too late

Did it all the time in highschool using my silverado.

10/10 will shit pants again

It wasn't that tight. But I've never driven a Silverado so I don't know what that would be like

literally anywhere.. its LA. it has the most driver roads per sqmi than anywhere in the world probably.

Pomona swap meet

I'll go with you, family.

Shit, I wish I'd seen this earlier, I was thinking about going.

>He hasn't heard of the Skid Demon

Next time user. Now that the weathers a bit warmer I'm gonna try and go more often.