Might as well be /wpsg/ edition

Guilds:

Horde
HellGround 2x

>Where can I get game clients?
excalibur-server.com/
>How do I connect to HellGround?
1. Register on wow-hellground.com
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page. (logon.wow-hellground.com)
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.
5. Have fun XD!

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it

is NOT a Veeky Forums guild. It is a splinter guild led by Tyrannis (aka Turdanis) and is filled with normies. Do not join that guild unless you want a repeat of Tyrannis' ToD guild.

Other urls found in this thread:

northcraft.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for fuck poles

What did he mean by this?

So, what the fuck happened to corecraft?

Why is this better?

Reminder that is kill on sight.

Kangz honor friend.

Corecraft is literally dead. Hellground is an older established server that just restarted.

devs went radio silent and forums stop getting paid for so tldr is its fucking ded

sunwell pl

fukken BASED

So when is Northcraft coming out?

What is it?

Wotlk?

I just started outland and I'm fucking sick of this already I'm not even leveling just roaming hellfire killing people, wotlk was the perfect point to start fresh

>wotlk was the perfect point to start fresh

>shitty wotlk with instant lvl68
no thanks.

What unitframes and addons to keep track of dots etc are you guys using

red = dead

remember this rule

>I love to waste a week of my useless life replaying the content I already know to the fucking nausea just to lvl up a character

koos "the nigger killer" tosh aka /our guy/

1: Priest
2: Mage
3: Warlock
4: Druid
5: Rogue
6: Shaman
7: Hunter
8: Paladin
9: Warrior
0: reroll

dubs: don't waste my life on yet another shitty server

Are there any plans to expand hellground? Always a 30 minute wait.

>wotlk with instant lvl68

What are the odds of kurwaground actually surviving the initial hype and not fucking dying after the new meme server comes around?

What new server?

the same reason it existed before, same reason exaclibur exists, same reason every single private sever has existed...
nost/ely has created a level of hype and popularity that has never existed in the scene before. and brought in a heap of retards who think if a server isnt contantly crashing because 8k people are online its dead

northcraft.org/

>wotlk
I don't get how people were capable of going from TBC to wrath, at all.

I quit a week into it and I'm so glad I didn't let it rape my memories of the game.

>this fag never killed yogg/algalon or enraged guildmates spaming dps metters in hodir

Wrath is solid. TBC is more fun though, imo.

>muh ulduar
did you have fun running ICC eternally?

Oh Shattrath, how I've missed you.

No one will go from Hellground to this shit.

I stopped playing pve after trial of the crusader, my gm was cucked by a raid leader and everything went to shit

The fun part is that his "online gf" was a 120kg landwhale that was already fucking a spic outside the game

>why are you enjoying running an actually good raid for months
I'll take 2 years of ICC over 3 months of BT any time.

that's just your rose tinted goggles/autism

with wotlk and cata the game only became more advanced and mechanically intensive in all relevant matters (pvp, pve). Rotations became harder than tbc's literal 1 buttons, player had to choose what to use in certain situations, as opposed to the one size fits all mentality of tbc

The only real complaint you can have is the game getting too hard for you, which is understandable. Things became more convenient, such as spirit healer locations or spell training costs, but in all relevant matters, the game only developed further. If your complaint with later expansions are things like having to run less distance to your corpse, you may actually have autism/are in denial

I will, I'm not even lvl 63 and I'm bored already of the outdated mechanics and the outdated fucking everything

So don't play. No one is forcing you.

Ulduar and ICC are the best fucking raids WoW ever had past vanilla

More mechanics doesn't mean harder, catababby. Back then mechanics actually killed you instead of giving you a boo-boo that your healer needed to bandaid.

Are you implying that vanilla has raids which are better?

that epic strategy worked great with SoO rite?

Sure, adding extra abilities and refining their interactions with other spells is kind of a given when it comes to the progression of a decade+ old game.

After doing competitive progression raiding in vanilla, TBC, and cata/early mop, I can say with absolute guarantee that the game has gotten vastly easier even with the extra "depth" in mechanics.

You're a fucking pleb if you think more mechanics means harder, tight tuning is where the real difficulty comes from.

Although I will say Blizzard did a great fucking job with T11 before they nerfed it. Spine was also perfectly tuned.

Vanilla raids was pretty fucking shit

>MC
>don't stand in the fire
>BWL
>don't stand on the fire and bring some hunters
>ZG
>we casual game now, the last boss sword is a hunter wepun
>AQ
>we unfuck a boss every patch so you need to wait monts to actually kill c'thin, keep farming flasks and mr, retards
>NAXX
>do you want to kill more than 4 bosses? well fuck you, you don't play your 17 hours every day

SoO was trash though.

I'd say ICC is trash on the whole with the exception of LK and maybe putricide

gunship was fucking trash and guess what it's in ICC!

>tfw I raided AQ with 17 players
Vanilla was so fucking hardcore, wew

>More mechanics doesn't mean harder, catababby

more mechanics in both content and player rotations. Or are you going to say a tbc steady shot macro rotation is more mechanically intensive than a cata demo warlock/fury warrior? Oh, you consider tuning "hard", because grinding for hours outside of the actual raid is the actual skill, I forgot. How delusional are you? More mechanics IS harder, because basing difficulty off tuning is a fucking joke, unless your IQ is 60 and the most your brain can handle is 1 mechanic bosses with ebin tuning. I don't even think vanilla faggots are as delusional as the people who legitimately believe tbc content is/was as challenging as post cata content. You're a fucking joke, kid, don't post in my thread again.

>More mechanics

Member when raiding was more than spaming 3 buttons and following some addon instructions?

Yeah, me neither

Are you implying SoO was better than ICC?

No, I'm implying that it wasn't cool running ICC for as long as everyone did.

>SoO

SoO was the reason I stopped playing wow after 10 fucking years

>MoP made the game drop as many subs as Cata ,if not more
>people are actually hyped for the trash mop server coming out on monday
For what purpose. I'd rather kill myself than play through this cancer voluntarily.

>/world if already full of tbc dungeon pugs forming up
Why would you rush to 70 only to waste the next few weeks on undertuned and bugged content? Take your time leveling and wait for kurwas to fix their shit.

>muh shadow bolt/ss macro boogeyman
>muh cherrypicked examples
>t-tuning?!

I raided both competitively, TBC was harder. Go ahead and write a paragraph or two about how I've got rose colored glasses on or toss out another fallacy if you want, doesn't change fact. A fact held by a wide margin of the community that plays/played this game.

>he thinks not standing in a void zone is harder than having a fight with tight tuning
it's just hilarious how quickly everything gets rolled right after blizzard releases it, ever since TBC ended

there will literally never be another encounter where 500+ wipes and near implosion of the guild is almost mandatory to progress through it.

Thx for keeping us in the OP, OP.

D&C is recruiting people who are looking to raid without the chains of the inevitable cuck council that meercore will provide.

O and he rage quit vanilla over mageblade KEK

If you want a friendly environment and don't mind our normie fodder /w Krule, or Rommel

>get to 55
>realize I'd rather kill myself than suffer through hellfire->zang for the 40th time
The other zones (aside from edge) are pretty good, but the thought of slogging through that orange cancerfest again is really off-putting.

>he rage quit vanilla over mageblade KEK
Why would I play in a guild where BiS gear goes to the literally worst person in the guild?

I'm stuck in hellfire
Fuck this, I'm waiting for wotlk thing

>it's like this because I said so
ok

>the game has gotten so much harder even though raid completion by the populace jumped skyward with each release after TBC
>because mechanics
ok

It took people 5 months to kill TK. Tell me one boss from neo-wow that took that long to down (yes, on the hardest difficulty).

Keep drinking that blizz kool aid tho.

more people cleared TBC raids than HC modes in wrath or cataclysm. I fucking pugged BT up to council in, and whole of hyjal. Save for Kael and Mu'ru, TBC was extremely easy

>i'll completely ignore that they released t5 on release and both the end bosses were bugged in a way that they were impossible to win
>hurr look how long it took!

is the server really stock mangos?

Northcraft will save us.

>both the end bosses were bugged in a way that they were impossible to win
No, they weren't. And people were legitimately stuck on kael for months in bis gear and everything else cleared, including vashj.

Vashj first kill - 29th March
Kael first kill - 25th May

Both were available on release. Get fucked disinfo shill.

P E R K E L E
E
R
K
E
L
E

What race is best looking rogue on horde?

femorc

You didn't play TBC. Whole of t5 content was retardedly tuned, Al'ar was pretty much unkillable without major exploits (every guild who killed him had ~10 locks outside the instance to soulstone people) which cockblocked Kael, who was bugged and plain impossible. Tier 5 was re-tuned, Kael died the same week

If you consider content where the bosses oneshot your tank or simply deal so much damage that mathematically your mana will not be enough hard then sure, TBC was hard. I call that shitty tuning but apparently you think that was "tight"

Vashj was bugged to hell too before she was fixed, I think it was Nihilum who killed her with the shield slam bug

>shill
you do not know what this word means you fucking retard, stop spouting shit just because you see everyone else use it

does anyone want to start a level 60 twink guild and progress the older raids?

fem belf always and forever, sneaky sneak anim, stealthy idle stealth pose and bouncy ears

F-F-FUCKING FINNS REEEEE

Fuck off weeaboo retard.

>w-we should be allowed to fuck up on boss fights and not come prepared to play to the mathematical best of your ability

Stick to Legion, kiddo.

literally why not just play vanilla instead

Nice try, retailshill, but kael was only nerfed when wotlk was released. Keep spouting your bullshit tho. It's pretty amusing reading you dig yourself deeper and deeper.

why can't the dumb fucking poolish niggers fix spell resists already

>more people cleared TBC raids than HC modes in wrath or cataclysm
this is completely fucking wrong, or you're fucking stupid and trying to compare the number of progression raiders who completed post-TBC prenerf content to the 2.4.3 population of TBC who, on the whole, was capable of pugging up to sunwell at that point in time.

compare the number of people who went through 2.0 all the way to 2.4.3 and completed the content prenerf to the number of players who went from 3.0 to 3.3.5 and completed the content prenerf

implying nihilum cucks are in D&C

Thanks, D&C just got 5 more members today.

Again, you didn't play TBC. Whole tier5 content was retuned big time, biggest change being the fucking trash that was previously on a shorter than 1hour respawn. Kael himself was severely bugged before this too, as was Vashj. You'd remember all this if you actually played

>he doesn't realize Hellfire Pen is the best zone Blizzard has ever made

I'd expect more when you spam invite every low level on the server. How many people left?

How hard is that, exactly, when recruiting normies?

Shit taste detected.

It's probably the weakest of the TBC zones, and I'm counting shadowmoon.

Our recruiting is 40+ atm but I'm enjoying the salt
f-fuck ...

>when you a physicist and clone yourself to raid TBC and consider the clones your brothers
shadow council cucks will never know this noncorrupt feeling

>Whole tier5 content was retuned big time
they stealthfixed kael phase 1 and hydross trash respawn timer, and vashj was still downed legit even though bugs made her unlootable.

>retuned
is the wrong word, faggot. magtheridon was the only one who was retuned

>perception is the alliance equivalent to WotF

>people actually believe this
You can get the opener on an undead priest/rogue as alliance priest/rogue and you will still lose every time if they have the same skill level as you.

I think the only one who believes that is the cuck who made this triviabot.

tfw you will never be able to relate to the 'people' that ganks others at low health while fighting npcs because you didnt get cursed with a tight tiny pair of balls and baby dick.

>everyone rushing to 70 like theres some sort of cutoff
whats the big deal seriously

>why do you want to gear up, raid, and pvp?

>on stock mangos

But poopsocking for 18 hours at a time, sleeping for 4 hours in between, just to grind gear when there are a handful of other players you can group with... Seems like a fantastic way to get burned out.

im with you on that. im comfy behind the curve.

Tyrannis is actually the worst cancer to ever grace wpsg

>tfw still level 4
Fuck that shitty server t b h.

Pretty sure the worst cancer to ever grace wpsg was the collective autists from