Why do women make better manual drivers than men?

Why do women make better manual drivers than men?

ie. the few women who actually do drive manual seem to do it better than the men who drive manual.

is it cos they're better at multitasking

Show me on this doll exactly how bored you are.

men fight with eachother over how to not ride the clutch

women just ride the clutch

Here in bongland where everyone drives a manual the worst drivers tend to be women. A girl I know has been through three clutches already in her Toyota Aygo because she can't drive for shit.

One female owner = clutch and gearbox destroyed

>A girl I know has been through three clutches already in her Toyota Aygo because she can't drive for shit.
>One female owner = clutch and gearbox destroyed

relatively new manual driver here, (been driving one since late January)

what would I need to do to be fucking up my clutch and gear box?

Driving a manual isnt multitasking you ret

I flip shit on my wife when she used to ride the clutch. Now she kicks it with force and shifts just fast enough to be smooth. I can still shift faster, but I feel with more practice or some time on a dogbox she would surpass me to a point I can't reach. Her weaker slimmer arms can also move the shifter quicker, but she can't fight the gears as easily. Which is probably why women don't destroy synchros as quickly as hooners/boiracers/actual racers.

>also that feel when your wife has more potential as a racer than you
She's been trying to teach herself how to drift, which scares me because
>Mustang
but it's fun to see you turned someone into a hoonigan.

They aren't even better automatic drivers, generally. They legitimately don't care about road safety or other people's property/lives more than fucking Normiebook. Not signalling, drifting out of their lane, tailgating and speeding past just to cut you off and go UNDER THE FUCKING SPEED YOU WERE GOING, all while fiddle-fucking with their phone/makeup/Starbucks fru-fru drink/shitty kids. And since they always drive in fuckhuge Daddy's-Money-Mobiles, they almost always end up killing someone when they fuck up. And then they get let off the hook because I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN IT ;'( . I'm not a /r9k/obot normally, but holy fuck most women should just not be allowed to drive.

I know a women who has burnt out two clutches by resting her foot on the pedal.

You would think she would learn the first time she dropped 1000$ to get it fixed, but nope.

It's not about the clutch, it's about the throttle.

Would you prefer to hear about how most women don't know how to into throttle, instead?
>dimmer-switch_not_light-switch.png

I like cars, but I can't stand the constant /r9k/ and /pol/ bullshit on this board. Can anybody recommend a better forum for discussing cars. I'm sure there's many.

>dimmer-switch_not_light-switch.png
Well said senpai

>tfw my car was woman owned
>tfw gear whine

I just pretend I have a supercharger

I'm also curious about this. Where else do you guys go?

I go to r/cars but it pales in comparison to even Veeky Forums and it's just full of reddit cancer and cuckolds

you can always go back to plebbit

bimmerforums.com
bimmerpost.com
r3vlimited.com
rennlist.com
vwvortex.com
benzworld.org
mbworld.org

Because men driving manual think they are hotshots like what they see in Nascar/F1/LeMans/Rally/InitialD/Whatever.

Women driving manual are thinking of it as a boring, pragmatic choice.

>autism central
>good
are those forums where you faggots crying about "ricey aftermarket stereos" come from?

Drive smoothly, shift smoothly

German car owners' forums?
Yeah if you like cancerous arabs and vape fags

lol have you ever visited one of their forums?
maybe mbworld is what you describe but not the rest. I saw guys in mbworld unironically say they liked the ambient lighting which is fast and the furious tier rice.

I've only every visited those forums when researching repairs for cars at my work. The fucking emojis and constant stream of useless retards replying to posts with blog-tier 1 sentence replies made me never want to go again.

And seeing the kinds of people that own German cars IRL, I'd never chat or interact with them by choice.

Sounds like you have never gone to those forums :^)

All that's missing is the static thumbs up guy emoji or the animated wink-tongue out emoji

There are no emojis in those forums retard, just good old phpBB emoticons.

>emoticons
Damn that's the first time I've heard that word in at least 10 years

You probably call image macros "memes".
Get out of my board, normalfag.

That's a nice Trump Frog you posted. Can I download it?

>Trump Frog
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I still use it. The only people who won't know what you're talking about are Gen Z

>Gen Z
They're based compared to most millennials though.
>tfw missed the gen z train for 3 years
I'm stuck with my fellow stupid millennials

>le wrong generation

I passed a woman driver earlier who was frantically yelling and crying into her phone while doing 20+ over the speed limit on a totally flat tire grinding wheel into the ground with a fucked bumper, not 20 seconds later I passed a guy who had a fucked up front end and looked as if he was hunting someone down.
>woman hit and runs another vehicle
>bawwww I'm so scared what do I do

I hope she got arrested.

So the guy was ahead of the woman yet you claim she was the one fleeing? Makes no sense

t. VW passat driver

Are you an idiot? I said I passed the woman, then 20 seconds later the guy, read that carefully and you'll see that means she was ahead of him.

they know how to work a stick

>they're better at multitasking
they arent though. multitasking is linked to spatial awareness and men have much higher spatial awareness.

He's thinking that you were going the same direction as both of them, which would suggest the woman was behind the man.

You are saying you were traveling the opposite direction.

Starting your own sub is, like, the only way to go. Good luck getting people on board without something to offer.