600HP Challenger for $36k

600HP Challenger for $36k

Explain to me why the fuck I shouldn't buy this right now.

phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/6069909886.html

Other urls found in this thread:

phoenix.craigslist.org/search/cto?query=dodge viper
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Chrysler
no thanks

It is my duty as an American to stop you from buying this
We are no longer in the 18th century brother there is no need for you to burden yourself with a "manual" transmission when automatics do all the work for you
God bless

Pretty decent price and low miles. I'm assuming there's no warranty at all, but if you don't care it seems like a reasonable deal.

Exactly. You can also have your neighbor fuck your wife so you don't have to burden yourself with doing it.

What the fuck are you going to use 600hp for besides wrecking the car after trying to show off?

Just get the real thing instead.

>buying something that's going to break

Sure, waste your money.

This.

Because its not a Mustang.

Op doesn't want a girls car

Trannies and dykes only want the Mustang because it represents masculinity, the thing they long for but its still well known enough that even a dumb woman knows what it is.

whats hpe?

That's a great deal but I've always wondered what you would do when issues start coming up. I know my car inside and out, I installed all my performance parts including a turbo. If something goes wrong I know what to look for. But with companies like Saleen, Hennessy, and Callaway, I have no idea how their shit works.

Hey it's me, your neighbor.

>Hennessey
I'd trust a backyard mechanic to tune a car more than that crowd

I would be afraid to daily drive it, at least the hellcat is somewhat reliable, but hennessey? Ehhhhh

I wonder which one weighs more than a house.

reported for criminal mental retardation

It's well known as a girls car, ie feminine.

2015-2017 has better exterior and interior. You can supercharge it yourself for cheaper.

I'm guessing Horsepower Estimated. Hennessy made one successful car, creates a canned tune and calls it good. They aren't going to dyno tune every single car.

Because it's a piece of shit my nigger.

phoenix.craigslist.org/search/cto?query=dodge viper

I've got something else that magically expands.

Saying 600 is too much. Cmon mate it's fast. Are you even into cars? Why are you here?

Are you a nigger or a dad having a mid life crisis?