you ever honk at people for fun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UGT7Ezxk_8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is he on the wrong side OP?

thats immature

its a drivers education car

no, im not a degenerate

oh, I see, but why does Keisuke look like spoderman?

I haven't actually used my horn before

I use my highbeams to alert people

He is in a SAAB.

Sometimes I will blast the horn in traffic for no reason while looking around acting confused to fuck with other people.

Pretty fun, would recommend

>no, im not a degenerate
+1

>degenerate
Trumpenweenies gtfo

I want to put train horns in my spark.

Someone honks anywhere at anytime at anybody, I honk back.

degenerate detected

plz no

My 01 integra has dual horns at thumb level .

way too fun not to use desu

Just yesterday. I'm driving down a boulevard. Guy in an Merc suv is in the 3rd lane behind me. I'm in the second lane. He swings behind me when there is an opening. I see him swing back to the 3rd lane.

I know he's going to cut me off when he passes me. I see him starting to shove in in front of me. I pass him while honking

I don't care if you are some rich asshole or you are bleeding from a gun shot. I don't give a shit if you are in a hurry. Fuck u.

Yeah used to meet up with backpage providers and when I got to a house that was obviously very sketchy and I knew multiple girls were working out of it due to a pimp/trafficking, I'd drive by back and forth honking my horn for about 15 mins until the girls and pimp would also come outside and try to fight me as I just kept speeding pass them and almost hitting them. I'd eventually leave when neighbors lights would start coming on as I knew police would be called. Funniest thing is these houses were in suburban areas and they were actually nice neighborhoods and I assume neighbors never even got the hint.

Also car was a Mercedes Benz and therefore had a silly horn that sounded like a girls bicycle horn lol

>be on freeway in winter
>driving in middle lane
>just cruising
>honda fit on my right is holding right fucking next to me
>"eh whatever such is life
>he slowly begins to merge into my lane
>im right there
>hes just slowly inching over
>hold
>hold
>HOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>faggot almost veers off the road because lol ice
>i pass him and chuckle the whole time to myself

looking back on it it was a dick move, but then again i hate when people do that shit, so whatever

Doin God's work user.

It was a dick move to not let him hit you politely?

No I don't live in the third world and basically never use the horn.

Yet, you're here.

No, but I used to drive around with my friends and throw cups of urine on people. This one time it was the best because we hit this couple walking by on the sidewalk. The guy put his arm up to block and it just splashed all over him and his girl.

We also would find parked cars with open windows and piss all over the interior.

lived two years in asia, would honk at people just for stopping at a red light. people don't even get mad

No, because then I would be "that faggot".

I live in Northern Virginia so it's actually a mandated law that you honk at someone at least once per day.

what the fuck

I can't get over how fucking retarded you are

If all the fucking shit skins disappeared, you would not need the horn.

;^)

The question is why were you in the middle lane if you weren't overtaking anyone.

Not that guy, but over here, people keep pulling out into the rightmost lane. So if you are in that lane, you are guaranteed to be hitting the brakes all the time as people slow down to turn right, or they enter the lane and you have to wait for them to accelerate up to speed. Since I am just "through traffic", I stay out of the rightmost lane. That also lets them enter the lane sooner because they don't worry about my car barrelling down the road stopping them from pulling out.

I feel embarrassed about using the horn. I think I did once or twice to warn somebody against a possible collision.

I accidentally hit it all the time because it's near my cruise control and the horn's sensitive af. Send help

Third world country

If people are in front of me at a red light and look like they're on their phone, I'll give them a quick beep. Usually the think they've missed the light and hit the gas.
Makes me laugh every time.

Looks more like a newer Mitsubishi to me, although I cant get the red button and dash to match

Reminds me of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=UGT7Ezxk_8I

sometimes I'll honk my horn the second the light turns green

other times the light will turn green and I'll just sit until it turns yellow to fuck with people

HONK
HONK
HOOOOOOooooonk

>unfortunately, he doesn't know the language of the horns yet

25 in 2 months
only honked my horn in traffic 4 times
last 2 were this week at the same light, people just don't go like they want the light to get greener

It's on the right side.

>coming home at 10 PM
>come up to a yield sign on a right turn
>look to my left, nobody there
>pull out
>HOOOOOONK HONKHONKHONK
>lights turn on behind me

fucking motorcyclist didn't have his lights on at night and I almost killed him

You should have gotten out of your car and shot him. Motorcyclists are fucking scum

I only honk when necessary, when someone is texting at a green light, I honk. When some fucktard merges over without signaling and I'm too close for him to switch lanes, I honk.

If someone does something stupid on the road, I honk.

Have had similar experiences in the past, almost wreck and then they have the nerve to flip you off like you we're the idiot trying to merge into the side of them.
Makes me laugh every time as I refuse to either swerve or slowdown and just hold my position and honk right before they hit me.

You must be white

My dad will sometimes start laying on the horn when nobody is around for no reason other than a few keks.

Have you ever driven on a three lane freeway? Right lane is where cars merge onto and also exit from, why would you impede traffic just because muh keep right except to pass.

>When there's no one else around I sometimes honk at teenagers really focused on their phones if they're on the sidewalk close to me.
>Got lots of dropped phones and flipped birds.

Doing gods work user. Keep it up.

I was a bored kid growing up when the Jackass movies were popular. We did a lot of dumb shit which I can't say I regret, but do feel kind of bad about.

>hurr why would you not be a middle lane hogger

Because it's illegal for one, if not being a shitty driver isn't a reason enough for you to do it.

>Have you ever driven on a three lane freeway? Right lane is where cars merge onto and also exit from
With that same argument you could just always keep to the left in a two lane freeway.

Horn for each thumb in my mercury grand marquis as well.

When traffic is heavy it really works better to be a lane hugger because people are shit at merging and shifting lanes.

Otherwise you are correct and it's easy as pie to let gracefully let people in and out and often faster in the right lane due to all the
>muh left lane
faggots

i honk at geese

fuck geese

i dont get it, what's wrong with staying in the middle lane? Since when was "middle lane hogging" a thing?

Middle lane is where it's smooth sailing the entire way, other lanes have people coming in or out with right or left turns.

My hobby is honking the instant the light turns green.

Pretty much this is true.
Seriously I'm not sure how people get a license to drive in NovA when without fail I'll see the following daily, 99% of the times by illegals/Asians/pooinloos
>merging onto the beltway at 35/40 mph when the lane is clear
>going 40/45 on the beltway, sometimes without headlights
>freaking out over light rain, but still drive without headlights on
>cross 2 lanes at the last minute to exit, because nocanreadsigns lol

Because the middle lane is the one people who are stuck need to use or transition through in order to get through so everybody can go back to cruising as he or she sees fit.

Try a simple test. Next time you're in the middle lane and the people in the outer lanes are being shit, pull to the right and see if cars behind you that you thought were humming along happily don't zip through the opening.