/bdog/ Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/5gzhox/alexmac_gear_enchant_guide_get_those_tets_boys/
youtu.be/P45kWffYMeY#t=11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for valks.

Second for futanari sorceresses.

Third for go fuck yourself and your shit sorc.

Post horses

I play a tamer though.

soon

respond to this onegaishimasu

>tfw just found out there's a beatboxer called futa

Fuck.

we don't play weird-feeling classes around here
rangers are so stiff and weird and it grosses me out

>no longer able to hit the Start button to jump back into the server after getting randomly dc'ed at startup
>stuck trying to relogin for half an hour now since I keep getting dc'ed instantly and need to wait for the long fucking splash screen each time

Who thought this needed to be "fixed"? Fix your fucking game you fucking gooks.

What are the best glasses in the game?
should I?

please god no more modern-stylized glasses

Seriously my dude guys, how do I get a crystal shards or concentrated stones from the market? I've been sitting at the marketplace trying to bid and snipe for an hour now.

I hope you guys are enjoying the start of your weekend.

fuck off

Oh I know exactly who you are now.

seriously my dud, you're just playing the same lottery as liverto kriegmessers or pearl items
luck it out or say fuck it and gather yourself

I always gather and go to the market when I'm out of energy. I barely get shit, and when I do it's the armor stones.

y'all need +5 energy per tick

Try the night vendor

I am, but I've noticed you need to wait for full energy and try more than once. 100% of the times your first try is shit.

considering i don't play on your autistic avatarfag channel it's highly unlikely we've ever even seen eachother let alone you knowing my name

Make alts and park all of them at the night vendor as well.

That's what I do, hellloooooooooooo?

Then what are you bitching about? Everything is RNG. Either suck it up or stop playing like everyone else.

I got some funny lookin' horse of the same tier.

>tfw tempted to buy a costume when I got 1k pearls and it's 20% off but don't know if I'm gonna play for more than a month
help

What does the hold button do on the night vendor? Saves your roll and lets you keep it for later?

should I do it?

Yeah, for 15 minutes or so

wtf 397 million

>sells for 43 mil
>costs 28 for you

Why? I've never seen that. Isn't that FREE money?

yeah, 9 million profit at lowest sale
was surprised, first time rolling a non-stone

but wtf

MY GREEN AWAKENING WEAPON

FAILED

4 (TIMES)

TO PRI

AT 15>17>15>17 STACKS

WHY>?????>?

wtf 3 yellows in a row

is this even hard to get off the marketplace? i don't even know man

open the mp and check maby?

o of course

I think Laytenn and Ogre ring are the only accessories that are uncommon at +0

Literally same luck as me.

What do we do now???

>Pop daily exp boost
>5 minutes later notice weapon is red
Oh fug

I just died and lost exp, I fucking hate this game

I want to fuck Mayyd in the ass roughly while her friends watch!

Carry Elion's tears

Why is the wizard body proportions so fucked up if I don't want to make a tiny person?

I get that I can't make him huge or buff, but I can't even make him average sized looking.

Any good template sites for faces?

So how many world bosses did it take you guys for your first boss item?

>do amity game with NPC
>says I need 250 for some knowledge
>get 284
>doesn't give me the knowledge

Guys?

about 6 bheg kills to get gloves
i couldn't stand the grind so i stopped doing them altogether

Can someone explain how to make the nude mod only show when I take all my armor off and not all the time.

Where to go at 50+

Run resopless.exe -> pick 2. Customize -> fiddle with the options -> pick 1. Install -> profit

Mod out underwear not your actual armor sets. So when you want to be nude you turn on "view underwear" and you'll see the nude mod.

Manshas until 52 and then Helms until 55 or straight to Sausans if you have the gear for it

redpill me on this game, is it fun?

are the waifus better than TERA?

downloading the game right now

>are the waifus better than TERA?
No idea.

how should I go about enchanting my armor to pri without suffering huge losses due to having to constantly repair the max durability?

i'm still new and all the guides i've looked at suggest enchanting my gear as i go, but for example, for my +15 grunil pieces, am i still supposed to spam meteors on them and spend tons of money on repairs until they get to pri?

i know building fail stacks on certain items is a thing, is that something i should research right now?

it's crap

Thank you! I'll fiddle with it now!

>ctrl-F
>no Anfield

Disappointing.

it's fun for 200 hours

Stop being so lewd.

are lucky tools random procs from building the tools?

Lewd? I am just doing my job.

A maid's job is not to suck every cock that presents itself.

My job is to do whatever it is that my mistress asks of me.

Oh really?

What's the best Pine area? South of Manshas? South of Trent?

Very much so! Thats why we are just about always together.

>i know building fail stacks on certain items is a thing, is that something i should research right now?
yes

you need 15-20 before going PRI

reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/5gzhox/alexmac_gear_enchant_guide_get_those_tets_boys/

No, unless you like Tit demons.

>tfw struggling to obtain 1 energy

>tfw 5 energy per tick

retard

anyone else home alone on a friday night chopping pine trees...

>home alone
I wish, I can't use my onahole because everyone will hear the squishing noises.

I can't find a class I enjoy. I like being fast, flashy, and doing lots of damage. I'm not a fan of ranged, and I prefer it to be complex, I get bored spamming a few moves over and over.

Most classes in this game seem to be like this:
>Big AoE with long CD
>Smaller AoE with smaller CD
>Some sort of charge
>Something that interrupts your longer skills with a short thing
>Skills that suck ass and are worthless

I guess the most important thing is that the class flows well. I don't want to be stuck doing the same combo over and over again, I want to be able to switch it up on the fly. I've watched a lot of the skill videos, but it doesn't really help that much.

I have a DK at 55, a Witch at 55, and a Ninja at 56. Haven't really enjoyed them much, it just sucks to not enjoy the playstyle of a class when you spend so much of the game grinding.

i youtub searched this for you youtu.be/P45kWffYMeY#t=11

effin cyclops

Does she ever swap from Scythe to other weapon? I really want a class that uses pre and post-awakening skills.

yes, max dps rotation goes in and out; some duders are lazy and spin2win with scythe
pvp is like 75% non-awakening

What if I want to be a special snowflake and not another Sorc/War/Ranger/Wizard?

i'll call you a hipster fag for caring about popularity
sorc is only A tier yet more played than S tier classes for a reason
because it's f u n

Wait, where do I find this tier list?

idk

What classes suck the hardest? Is Valkyr still dog shit?

valkyrie, tamer, maehwa, musa, kunoichi, ninja are considered bottom barrel classes because they aren't desired in top tier siege guilds

doesn't mean they suck at grinding, or suck at world pvp

Where are the NA futas

turns out they're normies gone out on a friday night

What do I play if I want to be a 1vX god?

What makes Warrior, Zerker, and Sorc good in siege? Don't they just get pooped on by range?