Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=070JJwgupRw
drmichaelgoodman.com/femilift/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOT

No tailpipe, No sex.
That's all I'm saying.

No dinosaurs = no go

4,700lbs/ 2130kg.... carry only one person %90 of the time. Yup this thing is gonna save the world.

>feels significantly cheaper than what they're asking
>no haptic controls
>shit quality control
>panel gaps that would make 80s GM blush
>fanbase somehow feels even more morally superior than Prius drivers
>non-performance models are nowhere near as fast as benchracers want you to think
>most people only think they're fast because it's the first car with any kind of torque at a low rpm they've driven
>doesn't follow set charging standards, expects everyone to follow their standards instead
>Elon Musk is a delusional tool
>delusional fanbase that thinks the car is green and saves babby whales instead of just another luxobarge for rich people in California
>end users are beta testers for Autopilot; typical Silicon Valley mindset

ApparentlyTesla’s advertised 85 KWh battery pack actually only has a capacity of up to 81 kWh and ~77 kWh usable range after accounting for 4 kWh of “anti-brick” buffer.

@9:30 85kWh Battery Pack Tear Down (Time Lapse)
youtube.com/watch?v=070JJwgupRw

Shit tier, will catch fire/safemode if you launch it more than once in a row.

>non-performance models are nowhere near as fast as benchracers want you to think
The absolute barebones 60 does 0-60 in 5.5 seconds, a base 5 series or C class at the same msrp does it in 6 seconds. There isn't a single price bracket where the S isn't the quickest luxury sedan. The rest of your points boil down to the "feel" of a car you've never touched and reddit tier "I don't like the people that like them on the internet."

How do you option out a C class to $75k yet still have a slow as shit engine?

Luxury cars are about feel though, especially high end ones
>comparing an S class competitor with a C class

the front looks ugly

Looks like any other modern shitbox, except it has shit quality, shit range, shit charge times, and shit everything. Hugely overpriced by Elon because he knows his fans will buy his garbage no matter what.

>Say that to my face poorfag.

A L P H A M A L E

Just saw one on a flatbed at the gas station today. No joke. But what did it mean by that?

Body panel gaps and such are tighter than...

drmichaelgoodman.com/femilift/

Other than that. I don't get a 5000 pound eco car.

Billion dollar Alpha Male, jellyfag $

A hybrid would make more sense for me, but combustion would make even more sense.

Besides, I want that feel you feel when your foot is directly connected to a throttle with a cable and you can hear the engine's voice change in response to the tickle of your toes.

That was homo as fuck

Hey don't blame me if there's something downright sexual about cars.

[citation needed]

>t. benchracer

No gas, no ass
No piston, no fistin

I like the exterior look, hate everything else, especially the interior

>hit brick wall with practically no damage
wtf i love tesla now

>joke, ur head :
Several $100000-plus Tesla Roadsters were now useless as ... battery packs "bricked" from being left too long without plugging in.
Bricked = Dead battery...

>a car is not taken care of properly and enters a state in which it needs to be repaired to function normally again
Wow, that would never happen with a non-electric car

Twas an, attempt at a joke senpai !

For

>same price
>better built and overall quality
>slower 0.5s to 60
>higher top speed
>higher range
pick one

I love Teslas but I think they try too hard with their gimmicks. The Model X was delayed for years because of its falcon doors and yet remain a common failure point. If the Model 3 loses electric opening doors, pop out handles, etc, for being the "lesser" model then it'll be the best model they'll have.

There are like 4 or 5 reserved Tesla-only spots where I work to give government subsidized charging stations to the uppermost levels of the corporation.

No sign of life. Never see them being driven. I'm certain they exist only due to free money and people who don't care about cars in the least. These people make your brain hurt when you try to talk to them about anything.

Interesting. Even in my impoverished armpit I see at least half a dozen Teslas driving around. Only seen a couple Model X though. Like each time I see one I think "oh right, those exist".

Good point man

I want them to just make a normal fucking car with an electric engine

Like literally just take a 300$ shitbox and stick an electric engine in it

>Botnet
>Touchscreen controls
>Buying one funds musks' manchild delusions ("WE MARS COLONY SOMEDAY! BECAUSE ITS KEWL!")
>Slow around a track and usually can't even make it
>Carbon dioxide is not a pollutant I care about because of how easy it is to sequester and how minimal its actual effects are, while just digging up the petroleum (lol plastic), aluminum, copper, and steel for this thing and setting up new factories for its production actually destroyed a sizable portion of the environment. Maybe if tesla was actually green they would be recycling old shitboxes, but no. Forget the batteries, the car is more than a bunch of boxes of lithium.

I want them to make a fucking scooter/motorcycle. Charging times on a small battery could approach petrol fill-up times and the range probably wouldn't be much worse than supermotos, and people are fine with those. Also you could do some fun things with weight distribution with a compact power brick as opposed to a fuckhueg fuel jug.

Model 3
Leaf
Volt
500e
Zero Motorcycles

>MUH TORQUE
>gets rekt by gtr

>Volt
Is a hybrid.
Do you mean Bolt?

Zero doesn't have the marketing clout needed to take off.

Bolt, too. I know the Volt is a Hybrid but it only uses gas when it's out of power. Otherwise, you can use it and run it like any other electric. You can even charge it.
It still exists though, and it is an option.

Not $300, but the Rav 4 EV and Mercedes B class are normal cars with Tesla packs/drivetrains in them.

Yeah, it just exists. Like the nissan leaf. It's not enough to inspire competition and innovation in the mass market.

You could also say good honda V4s exist because of their motoGP replica but honda isn't making a lot of those like they used to in the 80s/90s

Maybe so, but the original question was that either you or whoever said simply wanted a no frills electric car. I just wanted to say that they do exist.

Top speed?
'Ring time?

How will Tesla survive being forced to recall all Ss and Xs due to brake faiulres issure?

Do people actually believe claims by Tesla, after Top Gear and subsequently a court case showed how bullshit the roadster range claims were?

Then nobody could hear you approaching which is extremely dangerous