>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_eTSS8OUa2o&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for first person mode

So where are the writefags? I want good fics

Is it another faction?

please tell me it's not DLC that costs money

That would be a nightmare. What if you were a Berserker and spin chopping everyone?

Not him, but going by what the Season Pass says, they're either going to be DLC that SP holders get 7 days early or free characters that SP holders get 7 days early. It's unclear, but we're all hoping for the latter.

Fifth for the noble House of Angeloni!

It goes exactly as says, he will come from a week earlier to use for the Pass owners, and a week later for everybody else.

His fluff is that in the ancient times the Knights still were tin cans, but had a more Roman style, instead of high medieval.

All characters can be freely played by everyone. To "own" a character allows you to level and customize them, and that costs Steel. Season Pass owners will own all six DLC heroes released this year at no Steel cost and can access them one week early.

That's how the DLC characters work.

seventh for WEEBS OUT

TIL that Warlord, Raider, Kensei and Lawbringer are all infinitely more fun when you're listening to 'Till I Collapse

The Centurions are the precursors to the Knights, and they somehow survived the calamity in secret, since Apollyon found them.

>just got an email warning about afk farming
How do they know? I've only ever done it in AI Brawl matches, so it's not like anyone could've reported me for it.

Can some loyal knight keep the rest of the thread informed of how the war is going?

We are nearly done, my chivalrous brethren, we are about to break in the weeb fortress and plunder all their riches!

and cute women!

and hentai magazines!

checking how many times you attack and if you are only doing the same action ( such as walking in a sircle) over and over

Ubisoft's internal statistics are very thorough.

>1 hour of duel
>get matched with the same 3 people over and over again

jesus christ, game is dead as fuck already

*ATTENTION XBROS*
There is now an /fhg/ club on xbox
If you would like to join either look up:
For Honor General Official
OR
add metalkid267 and i will invite you to the club

Inb4
>metalkid267

Alright. Well, at least they gave me a warning instead of banning me outright, considering I've gotten like 20,000 steel for doing fuck-all.

>metalkid1488

Well, it would be nice if it was optional, so you could disable it if you felt like playing a character like berserker, or if you're going against a Shugoki.

>Family Crest is a Black Bull
>Play Black Raider all the time
>6'4 IRL
>white as a sheet
so fuckin close

reminder this game was made by SJW feminost bimbos instead of actual male gamers. its destined for failure.

>762pıʞןɐʇǝɯ

>PKs getting AFK banned because all they do is spam lights

holy fuck balance patch when this turtle meta ISNT FUN REEEEEEEEEEEE nobody wants to attack first

Has the game had any significant effect on you since release?

For instance, it's forced me to come to terms with the fact that I'm a fucking idiot.

>Cole
More like cuck haha

>realistic mode
>warden's claymore doesn't cut raider's axe in half or shatter roach's katana

Hey guys I need a new emblem. Can you help?

AD

helped challenge the idea that I'd got over my rage gamer era

keeping your cool is hard

Find something you like, and try to replicate an emblem from it.

Nice crest lad.

>realistic mode
>can't tell which fucking way orochi is swinging

>warden's claymore doesn't cut raider's axe in half
you're a fucking idiot
a sword doesn't just cut a 2 inch thick wooden pole in half

I just mutter "good answer" when people get good reads on me. Once I got comfortable with the game mechanics, it's not that hard writing off people who are simply better than you. And if it's ____ spammers, all the shame on me for not stuffing it.

block+

>crest is a black bull

Fucking kek. Eternally cucked.

holy fuck where are all the posters from like 3 week ago

>get suspended
>never afk farm
gg ubisoft

Thanks m8, your's quite the looker too, simple, yet classical

>warlord
>Counterattacker
>no one attacks
>cant counter
>only option is headbutting
>ppl complain
you know, maybe if the game would INCENTIVIZE ATTACKING I WOULD NOT HAVE TO RESORT TO FUCKING HEADBUTT

What, really? I overnight-afk'd several times and only got a warning. Sucks to suck, nerd. Better complain about it on the official subreddit and eat all those downvotes from the kiddies who bought their steel in bulk.

What the fuck.

Can we capture the weeb stronghold?

I'm not sure we can. Ubisoft wasn't prepared when the weebs threatened the knight stronghold.

No, because the vikings are going to ruin everything. If they cut your yellow log in half, you lose everything on the right. If the vikings push their efforts to the right, they stand to be the ones delivering the death blow.

If everyone remembers to actually deploy assets, sure

Take my stronghold mommy mmh

Guys, have you ever seen a bull of a different colour?
Have you ever seen a bull in the first place?
>inb4 The mythical Hitler's White Aryan Bull
It does not exist

And the bull generally means "our family doctrine was murderrape all day every day, and we liked it"

so how are you guys doin'

With the raw power of faith in our cause and R1/RB/LMB smashing we will take that hentai-hiding, weeb- protecting, swamp- controlling stronghold!

Hitler was right
Damn
I mean, I already knew that, but now he is super right!
I consider myself lightly BTFOed
Of course Hitler is right, if he was left, he would have been Stalin! Ha!

I'm sad. I'm gonna miss afk farming.

I'd assume he's going to be on the Knights if the campaign tease is anything to go by.
I wouldn't get your hopes up about Centurion being the fist class though, all the promo art shows the legionary looking lad holding a sword.

Don't bulls have horns?

How does one deal with orochi's that know how to range poke well and tech as a lawman?

You must have premonition, because other wise is mechanically impossible to beat one, they litteraly attack faster than you can change guard

>got conq to rep 1
>lost interest
>got lawbringer to rep 1
>lost interest

gonna put a few hours into another character to see if i wanna play them more, 2 decides which

got my warning yesterday
rip free steel

*Throws you against the wall*

JIN

Vicking shield cancer man

Bug abusing Shugoki

Nah, he just has the one that matters

Axe-helicopter berserker

>range poke
If that means dashing to you and yop light, parry that shit and top heavy combo him to take 3rd of his life.
Otherwise watch for his zone attack and bait his slashing dash to get another party.

HA! Got it

None of those people in the bottom photo are involved in any real game development. Maybe some of the asians are programmers, maybe one of the fat ones is an artist. They're almost all jobs like community manager or human resources.

kensei, very fancy with his fients and stuff

Quick lads hide the hentai.

>tfw rep 3 Lawbringer
>Loving my look
>Meeting more and more insurmountable foes as my level continues to rise
>Waiting on a buff that may never come

Anyone else? I played Lawbringer from day 1 until last week when I hit a wall of opponents I simply couldn't touch and I've been playing other characters for a while.

Will the day come?

well, it'll be interesting at least

This is how you play Shugoki right?

youtube.com/watch?v=_eTSS8OUa2o&feature=youtu.be

Bug's gone as of today, man.

>This name was of the nickname group of surnames meaning 'the batchelor' one who was a young knight, a novice in arms. The name was derived from the Old French word 'bacheler' and was brought into England in the wake of the Norman Conquest of 1066.

this fucking crest is different than the one I made my emblem after.

>For Honor prompts me to look up family crest and ask questions as to said item
>Turns out family crest is super old and legit and far too complicated to actually make in the game

Ok.

Same here brother, been a lawman since the first day and still going strong at rep 5.

Just keep mixing up attacks, do shit they wouldnt expect, go for risky stuff, make them fear the LAW.

In 4's, me and my friends always run to our Shug player. It's so fun pinata slapping people that he picks up.

Interestingly enough i rage at this game the least. i still do when i miss the GBC for the millionth time and get thrown into a ledge on C flag on Overwatch. But most of the time i realize i'm just doing the wrong thing at the wrong time. Not like BF or COD where i get killed from a corner camper or a sniper from across the map where there's not much i can really do.

rekt? maybe its a good thing

>Lawbringer in 4v4
>Relegated to scooping enemies up and shoveling them back and forth as my team whacks them to death

It's not the fanciest life, but it's a living.

>be me
>warlord main
>have been playing him since the betas, also played lawbringer full release
>naturally defensive player
>always lose to other defensive players because i feel like they can out-bitch me
>start getting to a good skill level
>counter-attacking meta
>everyone plays defensively
Kill me now.

fucking love shug dude holy shit.

i had one game where 2 asshole laws did the superstetes on me over and over and over and then shoved me into spikes

What did he mean by this?

Could someone post the current faction war map ? Did the knight take the weebs stronghold ?

IMPOSSIBRU
OUR STRONGUHORDU CANNOT FORR!
SUPERIOR NIPPON STEER FORDED A GORRIRION TIMES WIRR SAVE US!

Why are Warlords such salty, cancerous cunts?

bretty good

he wants a hug.

We're not. Only the people that switched to him because he's top tier are.
Here you go bruv. No conquering yet.

Welcome to the club.

My family has got three separate crests, 1st is from the middle ages and cannot be used because fratricidal conflicts. 2nd came about before World War 1 but was used by the losing sides of both WW1 and WW2. And 3rd is a new crest that is too complex with it's subtle hints linking us as the last legitimate descendants to a 2000-year old lineage of the short-lived emperor of Rome, Tiberius.

>tfw Vatican records can and have verified our legitimacy but reached an accord to keep us secret to protect us.

Oh damn are the samurais going down next round ?

>protect us
Nigga who still cares about Rome

Why is valk is annoying to fight i honestly feel like i just can't keep up with her attack speed

>people posting pictures of laughing knights on the samurai subreddit
>bitter weebs in the comments saying b-but we did it first and i-it means nothing

dodge right

Just block lights, lel.

>All I do as the law when my team is ganking like idiots is run around in circles until I see someone pop revenge and then spear push them to waste their meter time.

Not sure how I feel about this.

It's not about Rome, it's about family fortunes, and allegiances in WW1 & WW2.