Other urls found in this thread:

cycle-ergo.com/
discord.gg/pgpn7
neworleans.craigslist.org/mcy/6098929058.html
singletracks.com/blog/mtb-gear/12-mtb-brands-you-can-buy-directly-online
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FIRST FOR IT'S STILL NOT MAY

>First for why do all bikes now days look like knives welded together

So I rode a cruiser for the first time today (Rode a scout, I usually ride a gixxer) and it was honestly one of the worst experiences of my life. I know cruiserfags are a meme on here but this isn't a meme, it's reality. These bikes suck.

The seating position isn't even that comfortable.

Handles like shit. Vibratey. Overheats.

The brakes are fucking terrible. I don't know how anyone can ride these things with confidence knowing that you need 3000 feet to slow down. No wonder these guys get into wrecks all the time

The only cool thing really is the immediate torque. It's basically like a 600 power band all the time. It honestly felt faster than my GSXR at the lower rpms/speeds.

Besides that, cruisers are a meme

> new summer jacket finally arrives yesterday
> this one fits
> get up today
> this

XR600r user pls respond

>>cycle-ergo.com/
What's the point of this if it doesn't have an arm-length option?

/dbt/ ranch and fortified desert compound when?

Lol where do you live?

lubehouse

I'll soon make my next license, allowing for bikes with 48 PS, I was thinking about a Honda CB500F, opinions?

get out of here Charles

or crumpled paper

>The seating position isn't even that comfortable.
Being this young.

>Honda

Good idea if it's the revised model.

>no wonder these guys get into wrecks all the time
go watch any crash compilation, 90% sportbikes

also you're a squid retard

because bike sales in the first world are pretty fucking minor, so if your bike doesn't appeal to the two main buying groups, (randy edgy 17-25 year olds and old farts who wish they were 17-25) it's a huge risk.

which is more exciting, SBK or MotoGP?

jesus fuck, guys, can we quit bitching at each other about pointless shit, grow some asabiyyah, and unite against the gynokratie or what?

foot cast

ok

road racing

That's a man right?

wasnt one of the options

We crash because we got fast not because our bikes are so shit they can't brake lol

Look at the face

And? You have to allow for the fact you can't see much of it and that the helmet is going to squish her cheeks up like a pug.

>want new tricolor cbr
>only one I can find is 5000 km across the country

Good bait.

get on it fucker

wr dox

hmm

Oh my.. Just 500 my dollars and I'll be there..
38000 miles for an old bike though, would you?

Girls WILL NOT fuck you if they see you riding around on that thing just FYI

I don't give a fuck about girls dude. I'm in a helpless relationship with my gf already who won't even ride with me on the sv650. She's too scared she's gonna drop it by just sitting on it. I just want to ride.

Girls are stupid.

>liking girls

lol. my last gf was the bgigest pussy. i got myself a nice trap gf now and she rides with me all the time and then we play Call of Duty after and crack nigger jokes. there is nothing better man.

Colorado. This doesn't really count as snow but I'm still annoyed.

Need negotiating tips since I never bought a new bike. I want the 2017 FZ09 and theres a few dealerships in driving distance and I want to negotiate with each one to see who can get me the best deal. Any advise and how cheap can I realistically get a $9000 bike for?

>tfw you half jokingly start reffering to your bike as "la problematica"

This R/R and battery change should have me sorted for a while though.

How's everyone saturday going?

>>>honda
haha lmao there is the reason for the problematicas

>he rides motorcycles to impress women

faggot

>woke up
>felt like shit
>went to work
>left early because i felt like shit
>took a shit
>feel mostly better

I like her

t.Ninja 250 rider.

should I buy this

just got my acceptance letter to Embry Riddle today

today is a good day, only way it could get better is if the restaurant i applied to work at calls me.

is $9,000 the list price? cause you expect another $2k on top of that in taxes and other meme fees

anyways, don't be a schmuck and buy a brand new motorcycle. there is absolutely no reason to take a depreciation hit like that. you're going to take a huge loss when you sell it. save your money and just buy a used one on Craigslist for like $5k-$6k

If it shifts smoothly and has no cracks in the frame then yeah.

p.s.

discord.gg/pgpn7

I don't trust /n/

Jesus what's with the board full of bikefags? They can't make 1 thread for their shitty hobby that they and only they like?

Could say the same about carfags on Veeky Forums.

do you think /n/ compares lap times of bikes they cant afford/obtain?

It's all about muh grams

Doesn't that seem a bit steep for 20 acres and a shack

actually /n/ just uploads graphs of their wattage and what not.

Ugh yeah I know I really should but its gonna be at least a year before a 2017 hits craigslist

>couldn't lean the bike over more.reddit

neworleans.craigslist.org/mcy/6098929058.html
Should i go for it guys? He said the slave cylinder needs to be replaced as well

are there dynos for pedal bikes?

Forgot pic

yes, they usually use strain gauges in the pedals to measure force and give power.

/n/ is too poor for that though so they just upload estimated strava watts aka codswallop

BUT MUH POWER OF DREAMS

Welcome back home user.

Maybe, probably not. I'm not a big fan of Treks. Is 56cm your size? Check the size chart for Madone's on Trek size first of all. Also I have no idea how bike prices are in Aus, but for 1000€ here you can get a brand new Canyon / Rose / Mekk / Planet X bike specced with 105 just like that one, with accompanying warranty and customer support.

Check this out: singletracks.com/blog/mtb-gear/12-mtb-brands-you-can-buy-directly-online

/n/ is usually resourceful once you lean how to skim through the "board culture" (lel)

There are power meters, which you could argue are pedal bike equivalent of dynos.

A-a-are you going to be a pilot user?

Also rode a buddies 125cc scooter this week and was surprisingly fun, but still weird. And thought about buying a car too.

No longer having 3 bikes is giving me all sorts of nonexistent 1st world problems.

>wake up
>kinda wanna ride but kinda wanna stay inside
>it's raining anyways
>ogle baikus I'm too poor to afford online
Pretty good day so far

very nice

nah actually, I choose Aviation Maintenance Sciences as my major. I love hands on, I love fixing things, and above all I love planes.

I think 58 is my size (6'2) but good deals in 58 are very hard.

I was gonna lowball him and try for $800 AUD (562€) anyway.

Actually I'm just looking and trek recommend 60 for my height, fml never gonna get a deal.

motorcycles.

do any of you here have a Shoei or Arai helmet? did you feel the extra money was worth it?

I'm borderline 6'2 and i ride a 57 and a 56. I do have a 60 too, but it feels like oil tanker. I think a 56/58 would be fine for you, theres a lot you can get away with changing stems and seat posts.

I've been trying to get back into cycling to get into better track shape but I just dont have much fun with it anymore nowadays. Weight lifting is always fun though.

I've got a shoei and i like it.

>tfw own sportbike but live here

Hold me Veeky Forums

I need to ride 6 hours before a mild corner appears

>helmet costs more than my bike
wew

should have got a cruiser

And this is the current weather :(

Depends on where you are, here 65,000 won't buy a burned down shack, on an 1/8 acre lot, next to the railroad and a superfund site.

wow man nice camera

I didn't know you had 3 bikes. I thought it was just the F3.

I've got about 6 Arai Corsairs from varying years.

As long as the helmet is approved via whatever your countries agency is, you don't HAVE to spend all that money. Here in America, you want Snell AND DOT rated.

Most important thing after that is how it fits on your head; every manufacturer shapes theirs differently. Try a few on, even a few models from the same manufacturer.
For 2 decades I've bought the most expensive Arai because its what fit my head right; last week I just bought Arai's bottom of the line for my new lid. They changed the shape internally, and now this one fits me better.

>might go to Ann Coulter's Berkeley talk and participate in the fifth battle of Berkeley
>If I get the days off

A motorcycle helmet is going to stop an Antifa padlock, right guys?

Wrap yourself in Christmas lights and do sikk willies through the crowds

>trying to get back into cycling to get into better track shape

basically this for me, wanna de-thicc, get legz and improve cardio 4 the tarck.

>theres a lot you can get away with changing stems and seat posts.

that's a lot of what i figured, longer stem, bit of rise etc. Plus I've been getting around on a BMX a lot recently so I'm sure I can deal with a slightly small bike anyway. ( I love it but it don't love me back, keep getting hurt and breaking it).

I like honda desu senpai

Don't do it mang, I entertained the idea, but I'm not gonna lose my livelihood over my political ideology. There is more to a person's identify than that.

Right on trackbro!

wanna go to Thill, Sonoma Raceway, Laguna Seca, or Button willow with me? :^)

I fukkin love norcal (minus the shitbags)

>ducatis

TRIGGERED

Ive had 2 shoei helmets and two arai helmets. I liked the shoei ones much better.

what does rebuilding an engine actually entail?

buy a rebuild kit and read the instructions

2 stroke engines are very simple

That bike was terrible on track for me.. 145lbs in gear and bike sprung for someone 70lbs heavier from the factory. 3 laps on that and I brought the fun bike out.

Yuppie... I'm a slow old guy these days ;)

>man coulter
>califailia
>battle

Pussy, that's how the faggot BLM mofos win...

so minus yourself?

>buy cheapest DOT helmet you can get
>plaster with anime stickers

not gonna lie, sounds like fun senpai

I only say yuppies because they were some mid 30s businessy types who would come back to the pit garage (which we unfortunately shared) and brag about how many people they overtook, one actually moved themselves up to a faster group.

>mfw every time they were wanking each other off about how sick they were riding