>Server Homepage
elysum-project.org/

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanilla2gaming.org

>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vaniIla-112-ad4dons-download/
shagu.org/pf4UI/

>Leveling Guide (fixed link)
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZAC34534534KmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models + WoD tilesets for Vanilla
modcraft.superparanoid.de/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=11051&sid=5bef863453451d0c0a46bb9d0e8c7436e813ff
mediafire.com/file/igr45345n28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

elysium-project.org/
db.vanillagaming.org
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vaniIla-112-addons-download/
shagu.org/pfUI/
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
modcraft.superparanoid.de/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=11051&sid=5bef861d0c0a46bb9d0e8c7436e813ff
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq
db.vanillagaming.org/?zone=331#quests:0-4 1 2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for crestfall

2nd for Sylaria!

Any reason to play on Dalaran WoW WOTLK? :|

3th for me

Rip Lezonta

5100 people on fresh. Dead server.

nice meme

should i reroll rogue?

posted some cum tribute pic yesterday, she hasn't talked since lmao

no

Our server is dying.

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vaniIla-112-addons-download/
shagu.org/pfUI/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models + WoD tilesets for Vanilla
modcraft.superparanoid.de/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=11051&sid=5bef861d0c0a46bb9d0e8c7436e813ff
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

please use these links for the next thread

this fucking thread

I'm here to save this thread!

thanks, whoever you are

why am I obsessed with lumikaru?

Yeah except the only guy who would post something like that is madti himself since he's in love with his avatar or some gay shit.

Because you're a narcissist underage retard?

He has an addicting personality!

Why are you talking in third person, at least use different images/filenames you fucking weirdo

I have nothing to hide.

I just went into Ashenvale expecting like 800billion quests to, but there's only like 4 at either town.

Does ashenvale not have much for horde?

Nothing to hide other than talking in third person like the narcissist you are

This why don't people realize that madtii only rps as a girl and is actually a man.
He's a blonde female human with the same features every time.

can someone on anathema send me some starting gold? ally side name is Assguttered

People with aspergers don't have a personality, maybe you should reconsider suicide.

this

he sent me a video of himself cumming all over the picture

weird as fuck

is the server online?

i just downloaded the game and im trying to log in, but i get insta dc'd after the "hadshaking" writing

This is the type of person you have as officers in MoH.

you are probably being hacked

>Puddi wakes up
>random insults against MoH members start up

kek

THERE'S MEANT TO BE 29 INCLUDING DUNGEON QUESTS

FUCKING THREAD IS DYING REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
PUDDI ARE YOU HAPPY NOW

puddi if you're reading this I'm sorry, please come back.
I didn't mean to upset you, you are the strongest woman I know.
t.dads

This thread isn't your personal safe space tranny shitter.

guys what other threads do you visit, were dead i feel the need to move on.

what are some good non-Veeky Forums alliance guilds?

i want to get into a guild, but i dont want with autistic meme spouting weebs, any suggestions?

which server

ok puddi

Grizzly

trannys btfo

dont join more guilds, just kill yourself puddi

1.join a chinese guild
2. learn chinese
3. climb the coporate ladder irl

whichever, im downloading the game right now

what realm?

There are none. This server is trash.
The best are and but compare them to , or at their peaks? lol

Even is worse than how they were on . So many new people that aren't good enough.

Pretty much this, GRIZZLY is a poor mans imitation of NOPE and Coalition, not even half as good

wtf bros?

>
ahahahahahah
fuck it makes me sad to see that name after reading kish's google doc.

holy shit are you me

Just did a huge shot guiz ahhhhhh cloud9 here we are. it doesnt get much better than this

get cancer

I thought we were friends...

>tfw you realize we really aren't making it to AQ
fuck we might not even make it to bwl

lel nice, I just prepped this bad boy got 2 points in it,and gotta another little booster shot left for later
Small world, surprised there are so many users ITT :P

anathema will never finish war effort either because of firebloom

NOPE and Dreamstate are pretty much dead too.

It's the end of an era.

What's the difference between any of the top guilds? The only content we've seen so far is MC and BWL. That doesn't exactly require "exceptional" raiding.

Because Elysium is a garbage server, everyone is quitting to get ready for either Gummy or Crestfall PTE

they just spend a fuckton of extra hours to remove one hour or less from their raidtimes

nice i just got up with dude from work. ate 3gs about an hour ago gonna be a good night

awww yea there you go, shrooms are awesome.
enjoy your trip, im wishing good vibes your way :)

>junkies in my thread

is he online? I want to bully him

DAE huff the jenk? Ghetto as fack desu lads.

people have done heroin since pre history fag

hey now i really dont like that "junkie" word, yes i shoot up dope and have a little problem with it but dont just go labeling me as a junkie, my whole life isnt about dope and i do have some boundaries and limits.
and btw, i have felt so good and experienced highs that you cant even dream of kid, like right now i just hit that .2 shot i had and oooooooh man im feelin better than you ever have in your life :)

>crying about losing his 3 jobs at McDonalds
>im not a loser doper lol

t. drug addict

i get high on the love of jesus

get rekt kiddo you'll never know this euphoria

go watch trainspotting you fucking junkie piece of shit and tell me how good heroin is

>2017
>still browses the web like a retarded child in late 90s

db.vanillagaming.org/?zone=331#quests:0-4 1 2

Here you go

Requiem for a dream. Basketball diaries etc.

say what you want about me, your insults mean nothing.
w0t? i love trainspotting but i dont need to watch a movie to tell me about how bad heroin is, i know firsthand and have seen quite a bit for someone my age.
i didnt like requium for a dream, felt like something the DEA or dare would make. trainspotting is a much more accurate portrayal of the "junkie" lifestyle

>your insults mean nothing.

yet here you are damage contrlling

>your insults mean nothing
>grizzly tier autism responding to every single post at once like this is a blog or something
just kys dude you're a leech on society

>be alliance main
>trying to get some pvp ranks
>not geared enough/high ranked enough for premades
>PUGs are nonexistent
>can't get nearly enough honor to ever rank up because the autists get absurd amounts of honor

I knew I should have rolled Horde.

im not damage controlling, im just telling you how it is. i have a problem. i have no trouble saying and admitting that.
me a leech on society?? ok i may not have a job right now but i paid thousands of dollars in taxes last year so dont you ever cclla me a fucking "leech" again.

you're a drug addict teenager living with mom and dad, you're the definition of leech on society

Horde main here. No you don't. Literally 95% of all BGs we get into are Alliance premades. One of them was even running flasks on their warriors today.

We literally have to lose to rank up.

>i worked a minimum wage job that a machine can do better so i could spend all of my money on drugs instead of putting it back into the economy
damn you're quite the human being aren't you

someone should write a book about you lol jk kys victim of society

literal fucking dindu

we all have our own personal issues and vices, no need to put others down online just to make yourself feel better.
no one is perfect.

eat shit ill go watch those cringe compilations and feel better about myself because I have issues

>he doesn't know

that's her natural hair color, the pink hair pic is from last summer

a true Aryan

CRAWLINGGGG

How did you end up an addict tucker? You have been out of highschool for what, a year? And you are already on IV heroin?
I hope you get better, you seemed like a halfway decent kid(just slightly autistic) on old /nosg/

I don't know
thanks qt
huh?
kys
Yes

>be horde main
>trying to get some pvp ranks
>getting premades every game
>ally pugs are nonexistent
>spirits are so crushe that people afk at farm even when a miracle happens and we actually play against pug
I knew I should have rolled rogue instead of a class that has pvp shit as bis gear.

Anybody can "end up an addict", I have seen dope take control, and even kill the strongest people that "you would have never thought omg". Addiction doesnt discriminate, at this NA meeting i went to last week there were all ages ranging from 18-78, all different races, some trashy looking people, and some classy looking people.

I hope you're not implying Tucker is a strong person.

How would you feel about a private server that disallowed or somehow prevented premade BGs?

Premades were never this bad in vanilla.

i am tucker, you just replied to me.
while i do have self control issues(really, il do all my dope in 1 day instead of spacing it out between 2 even though i know i will be sick, i use it obsessively) , although i am a strong willed person or at least i would like to believe so.

how would you manage that?

It wouldn't make BGs any less shit. Only reason people do them is for honor and the easiest way to get honor is to go afk in BGs.

Most of us normies aren't 60 yet and have abandoned ship because we're not autistic enough to rush to max level when things are so up in the air. Any guild raiding rn is literally down syndrome

Remove BG's entirely and make the rewards purchasable with honor.

Shut the fuck up, no person that takes drugs at all is even close to being a "strong person"

you must not have experienced life much or seen much, some of the smartest, strongest(mentally) people i have ever met are fellow addicts

I'm bored, anyone want to make an alt and have some 'fun'?

Arent you like below 20 or some shit?
You have a rotten brain already, dont trust your judgement.

i am 19 and i started using heroin when i was 18, over a year ago. started shooting it 3-4 months ago. And opiates dont cause brain damage like other classes of drugs do.