/khg/ Kingdom Hearts General trash

trash game general

>Both this room and you haven't changed at all since I went to the Realm of Darkness, Terra.

>But you've changed a lot, Aqua.

>Have I? How?

>Um, you've grown in a few places and you've gotten beautiful.

>Really? I'm glad! Hey Terra, it's pretty cold. Let's warm ourselves up.

>Aqua, what are you doing?! Ah! Aqua, you can't...

>Your dick is so hard Terra. Look! Can you tell that I'm very turned on right now? I can't hold back anymore. Look... It's in... Terra, your whole dick is inside my pussy.

>Aaah! The inside of your pussy is so soft and wet.

>Terra, does it feel good? It feels really good for me!

>It feels good for me too!

>This is amazing Terra! I haven't felt this good since we last fucked. I guess I really like rough sex! Go ahead and cum. I'll cum with you.

>Hnnng. Aqua, I'm cumming!

>Wow, amazing. My pussy is overflowing with your milk.

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 REMIX PS4 - March 28, 2017

KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ available on Android, Google play, and IOS. NA updates can be found at:
twitter.com/kh_ux_na

Current Campaigns/Deals/Events:
>Combination VIP Quest (thru 3/12)
>Gem Colosseum Quest (thru 3/12)
> Current Deals: T3/4 only, two 3-dot 6⭐, mercy in 5 pulls (thru 03/07)
> Tag Team Tournament (thru 03/12)

KHUχ guides:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:
pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Kh1.5, Re:Chain, 358/2 Days Tips:
pastebin.com/tep0iyS4

Kingdom Hearts 3
youtube.com/watch?v=NKo4BgDnlfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yW1jcguknXA

Other Notable News:
khinsider.com/news/View-Colour-Boards-for-the-Cancelled-Kingdom-Hearts-TV-Show-7976

I hate you op

This franchise is shit and so are your fanfics

fuck u donte

how many party doods can you bring into a mission

vip coins and new guilt image

dont know

What are VIP coins?

you can buy special avatar board shit with it. jp had it for quite some time

They're special avatar coin-esque doodads that you use on special avatar boards to get Gems n shit. You get 10 per pull in JP, if Global is nerfed to only 3 imma be heckin mad

so the only thing new for the masses is multiplayer, the rest is pay 2 win

real gr8

>VIP Coins

I hope we're getting brooms since the reward for completing VIP Coin boards is a Mickey & Brooms

We'll just get exp ducks and moogles from VIP boards

if they added brooms they arent in the demo data

I want someone to spend those demo jews

how?

good night /khg/, entangle the mess that is union leader ventus

DUMB AS HECK
i want that hair as an avatar part though

Tell me the perfect time to off myself

SDG
nice

what email do i need to use to preregister?
my facebook email that i lost access to?
or my gmail account likned to my phone?

only three?
just because ven survived the war doesn't mean he's a dandelion

>Union x maintains KHUx acronym

That makes me happy for some reason

how do i unlock this screen in global?
i already preregistered

That's at their demo booth at PAX East. You literally can't.

blue balls till april i guess
a global demo might have been cool tho

>war still hasn't happened in either global or jp
>story update in 1 month happen is about the aftermath of the war

>tfw just got 4 premiums
best 3k jewels i've ever spent

Notice how the English trailer had no story in the trailer while JP did. What do you bet they stagger story releases and keep them at their current pace while JP carries on?

>Assuming Nomura keeps the Gap of KH3 release smaller or equal to 2.8 there's still a good chance KHUX will be delayed in terms of story

Well, new players will still have to do the Unchained story when they start Union

Funny enough if some were to start TODAY assuming they spent all ~15,000 jewels on the new deal there's a decent chance they'd have better medals than people who were too weak to get good HSC scores.

Well minus the lack of Mar, Larx, Zig, and Xem B

The mini-update in JP shows the scenes from the trailer, but it's unconnected to what Player is doing.

I think that those scenes are flashbacks to χ[chi], Unchained χ being the Realm of Sleep.

Going by the Union χ opening, it seems like the story leading up to the war won't change much, but we may get new scenes that shed light on what's really happening.

Because now, the χ[chi] ending actually makes sense.

Master: Why, yes it is!

If the Unions weren't necessary I would have had no need for you five in the first place, right? Also, even if everything is annihilated, it is to be kept a secret from everyone but the five Union Leaders.
>no need for you five in the first place
>Five

Luxu just don't stop being super important.

Also I wonder if Luxu is the one who kills the other 5 foretellers, I mean we assume they all die but I'm not sure a regular weilder could take them.
But then again there are other survivors, because Xehanort knows there are keybladers aside from his [Luxu's] school.

And as far as we can tell those other schools are not Dandelion schools.

ded game ded thred

Also I just realized Luxu is also in the World of Dreams, because the book is still recording inside it.

Therefore if we ever see Luxu in Union X remember HE IS NOT A DREAM

I would post but 2B's ass is taking 98% of my attention right now.

Yoko Taro is a god and he has blessed us with the most beautiful android ass to ever grace this world.

doing crazy right: drakengard and nier
doing crazy wrong: kingdom hearts

Who's crazy in KH?

talking about story
i've heard people call kh's never-ending time travel everyone is samefag story as "crazy", and citing that as a reason why they like the series

How many of you fags pulled, post what you got, i want to see if i should gamble

I only pulled once, but here ya go.

>Ventus is the red-circle kid
>Been trolling everyone the entire time
>Pretends to be Xehanort's apprentice even though he could probably outskill him in Darkness due to having a bunch of Guilted Reverse Medals
>Lets himself be beaten by Neoshadows (he can beat them just by tapping)
>gets amnesia on purpose so he can fool people besides that senile old coot
>goes along with everything until he gets his hands on the book again and regains his memories
>pic related

kek. guess I'll save my jews

Player is the red circle kid, and we become the final boss

Ephemera is the hero and it's up to him to stop us from recreating the world using the Book (which we think will make things better)

That's why Player is customizable, because we get defeated and never show up again.

Don't take my rolls as an indicator. I have the worst luck you've ever seen.

Nomura himself is attending E3 this year. I'm going to assume he will drop the release date

neat

So is Union overwriting the ending to the original Chi? Will it just be explained away as the original being an imperfect copy from the book; and this new canon is what actually happened?

>I'm going to assume he will drop the release date

Think of the dumbest reason you can to explain away the original ending. That will be what it is.

We're getting 3 games this year, no way 3 is until at least the back half of 2018.

>le funny mem of kh3 never releasing
I only expect him to say which year its coming out

KH3 is definitely 2018. December 22 to be exact.
13 years after the Japanese release of KH2

You should honestly roll. Like I'm legit not sure why so many people are obsessed by like iKairi2 or Cloud Ex, like having 1 non-guilted copy isn't gonna make a huge difference unless you're shit tier in terms of medals.

>3 games this year
you mean
>a remaster, with a short tech demo with a 1h """movie"""
>a remaster of remasters which was made by 3 people
>a rename of a phone game

Yes. Doesn't matter how little content it is, Square Enix isn't going to release KH3 when they have so many other KH products they want to shill. It would cannibalize their sales.

Man, how crazy would it have been if Ven was just in Back Cover with no warning? Even just an after credits shot of him to tease Union cross would have caused an uproar.

CHRISTMAS 2017 BOYZ

KH3 winter 2019 or spring 2020

y y'all so dumb thinking it's coming any time soon

Oh boy, we're going to get 100 jewels

>implying we won't get a Moogle Medal instead

Just what I wanted, another dot on my timeless mickey :^)

Fuck yeah! Can't wait for my 100 avatar coins and 5* Moogle.

what are the chances of us getting iansem or ixemnas like jp recently

Never

Zero, we recently had Ansem in a banner

Is it worth pulling this banner?
People are saying the medals here are outclassed by WoFF which is discouraging, but I missed out on WoFF.
I did a pull earlier and got an iKairi which made me really happy, its my first x3 buffer. But I don't know if these attack medals are worth going for.

For reference my current best attacker is a 55% guilt Xigbar A.

Just do 1 pull.

It's more of an eh. Like some of the tier 5 are still better than the WoFF, but otherwise eh they're about the same.

Plus they might not bring back the WoFF for the 1year anniversary like is speculated.

just do no pulls get ikairi2

who started this kairi meme

>meme

An anonymous person

People that think she won't be nerfed.

Face it you fags, the medals gonna get nuked.

It'll be worth it just to have her.

is kairi the best grill
she has so many medals and everyone wants her

She is.

>tfw 42k jews
I'm about to pull

This guaranteed T4/5 wont return, will it? Seems really good at face value, but at this point guilted epics are better, right?

Are we going to have to link to fb to carry over our data when the big update comes out?

Selphie probably gives better succ

people think we'll get it during anniversary. what we'll is kh2 kairi 10 guarantee or dotted no guarantee like ursula

kek

But how many medals does selfie have

I don't play the mobage but I'm guessing three

Pretty sure any email will work, I'm thinking that they might be collecting email addresses to keep track of interest and then hand it out to everyone or have some kind of code that they send through your email.

nomura confirmed in an interview back in 2014 his current projects occupy him until 2019. So unless kh3 gets delayed anytime from now, its coming 2019 at the latest

How do you access this UC demo?

By being at PAX.

weak shit.

the demo was made by jp translated into english. It could be we wont get vip coins so "fast"

What the fuck is this

Its you being the slowest of slowpokes.

I mean that screenshot, why does it look like hot garbage