Fucking door dingers

HOW DO I PREVENT FUCKHEADS DINGING MY DOOR

CAN YOU PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO OPEN A DOOR WITHOUT DAMAGING OTHER PEOPLES PROPERTY?

FUCKING FUCK FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Other urls found in this thread:

rate-driver.com/WI/501WVV
rate-driver.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tow around an empty enclosed trailer that you can disconnect and then park your car in.

Park away from people near the back of the lot (fat people hate walking)

park next to the islands and make sure your car is hugging that fuggin curb

so far i haven't gotten any door dings by following this method.

in this same parking lot my old shitbox would have a new door ding or two every day when i would park at the front

>park away from people
>if can't find spaces where people can only park next to you on one side (and leave more room)

You really can't do much else. Nothing like parking in an isolated part of the lot and having some $2000 shitbox parked right next to you.

People suck boyo

I'm so fucking pissed I'm contemplating setting up fucking cameras all over the car to capture fucking fuckers doing this shit

yep shit sux

hell i even had a guy back into my truck and drive off, leaving a huge dent in the door, luckily parking lot cams caught that and got me a cool 900$ for a new door

Making it illegal for women to drive might go a long way

>loading stuff into my trunk in the parking lot
>woman parks next to me
>KA-BAM
>car shaking back and forth
>she nailed my car at ramming speed with her door while I'm literally standing right there
>she gets out and rubs it
>looks sheepishly at me
>I'm so taken aback all I can do is give her a what the actual fuck mate look
>just ignore it, not worth my bother

Today an old fuck from Illinois parked next to me, and left a fuckhuge spot on the other side for his wife to get out, when they went back out, the fag opened his door so fucking hard right into my door, I got my shit and went outside to confront him but he backed out "pretending" like he didn't see me and drove off, I couldn't get the plate because a Ford F-150 blocked the view and this fag just ran off

THEY KNOW WHAT THEY DID BUT THEY SOMEHOW LIVE WITH IT

I witnessed something similar last year, in a Fortinos parking lot (grocery store) women in a Honda Odyssey van try's to make a turn, fucks up and drives straight into some guys front right wheel, the entire car shakes, she backs out, fixes her parking, and then sits in her car looking around to see if anyone saw, I sat in my car and watched for 3 minutes and she got out and tried to walk away

Luckily I was recording, called the cops and gave them her info and then wrote a note for the owner, owner contacted me and I gave him all my files, hope that cunt got what she deserved

Had a woman next to me back into my pickup just after I finished backing out. The dunce was on her phone as she reversed, who does this. We get out and it looks like the chrome bumper saved my fender, no dents, minimal scratches. As for her shit box, that bumper was on the floor. I asked if she would like to report it to her insurance but she said no. Happily drove away.

>Nothing like parking in an isolated part of the lot and having some $2000 shitbox parked right next to you.

As an owner of a 2000$ (well, 900$) shitbox, I will purposelly park right next to an isolated car at the end of the lot. I just like to imagine the rage on thr owners face to see some peasent parked right beside them.

I would never door ding them though. Ive never hit another persons door in my 8 years of driving, I dont get how its such a regular thing

This.

I always park at the quiet end, regardless of how long the walk is.

No dings on my 13 year old car

>Not blocking his path
It's like it wasn't even personal, kid

> park next to the islands and make sure your car is hugging that fuggin curb

I do this same thing and some fucking curry rat indian bitch STILL fucked up and parked on the line in these wide as fuck spots. I know it was her because when I got to my car, she had just shown up and was visibly started when I unlocked my car. I wanted to fuck with her car since she left but I decided to leave before I could do anything since nothing good ever comes out of anger

i actually dont get mad about this when its a car as nice as my own, since i assume they also dont want their car dented. which means they have now given my vehicle extra protection

Don't park near a Toyota.

Called out some redneck fat fuck that clearly went out of is way to park way close to my NEW 2015 GTI at Walmart...

>Tornado red, gleaming shiny new in the sun.
> Park next the the concrete curb thing so only one person could potentially be next to me.
>In a totally deserted part of the FUCK HUGE parking lot. No cars for 30+ spaces all around.
> Come out, some fat idiot with his entire family in their 90's suburban was parked next to me.
> so close my friend can barely get in! without hitting the guys suburban with the door.
> drive out of spot, turn around and look at the guy, "Say whyd you park next to me!"
> dude starts running up to my car, drove a bit away and he kept chasing (6 foot 300 lbs at least)
> Start to insult him with every thing possible while circling the guy and driving by him while he chases me
screaming.
>Start the drive away to the road, hes still running after me. Literally TRIPS on his wigger jordans that had become untied!

I could NOT stop laughing! Not sure why he chose to park next to me but wow he looked like a jackass in front of his family.

>I'm contemplating setting up fucking cameras all over the car to capture fucking fuckers doing this shit
You still can't do anything about it. So what, you have some video which doesn't show them doing the actual damage. Just because a door opened doesn't mean that particular dent was caused by them because your camera angle doesn't capture the sides of your car where their door hit.

today on "I'm a mincy faggot who doesnt have the balls to say something to someones face but waits till in the safety of a car driving away"

I do the same thing. I park my all beat up side towards their door tho so they can slam it or key it all they want if they get pissed. Extra happy points for brand new cars

Dude im not risking going to jail, i was carrying as well so even more incentive to not get physically involved....

>HOW DO I PREVENT FUCKHEADS DINGING MY DOOR

At least list their info at the Rate Driver site. You can also check to see if someone got pissed at you for doing something bad. Here is an example of a rating:

rate-driver.com/WI/501WVV

>I witnessed something similar last year,
Upload your video and/or pictures to the Rate Driver site. We wanna see!

rate-driver.com/

Put cones next to ur car and leave the flashers on.

At my college (a mostly commuter school filled with dumb chicks who don't give af about their BMW X5's and door ding people) I have a parking spot I park in every day that is as far away from everyone as possible, as well as being closed in on every side except one. It takes me an extra 2 minutes to walk to class but I don't get dinged,.

>CAN YOU PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO OPEN A DOOR WITHOUT DAMAGING OTHER PEOPLES PROPERTY?

Some Mexican with wife and kids pulled into the space next to me and dinged my car while I was still in it listening to the last bit of news before getting out. I didn't yell or point when I told him to be more careful when opening his door. I went in to shop, came back out, he was gone and spit was around my car including the side window and door handle.

These mexican immigrants are here only for the money. They don't seem to want to become part of the community. Just too many asshole mexican immigrants causing car problems and being vindictive.

Any specific place where every video is on this site?
Much more refreshing seeing actual stuff than a compilation that often have shitty music over.

TL;DR version
>park my shitty vw at walmart because i'm trash
>get maf as fuck when some other trash walmart shopper parks near me
>rather than ask him wtf i jump in my car and flee and hurl insults once safely away from him
>i totally pwned him guys!

>I always park at the quiet end, regardless of how long the walk is.
You must live in a safe area. My area is full of homeless as well as the usual dindu thieves who do have a place to live. Parking far away means there is no foot traffic to guard your car against the far side window getting busted when they prowl your car.

As an example, in March 2017, the parking lot shared by our walmart and some restaurants had a shooting due to a robbery at their car. On April 19, 2017, the same parking lot had another shooting due to a robbery at the car. This time, the police were more prepared and must have "war gamed" the scenario because they really closed down the perimeter ultra fast and used K9 to track the scent and caught the guy. Walmart lots are big and parking far away means your isolation can tempt someone into targeting you or your car.

You buy this citröen cactus ugly ass looking thing

>bad shit happens in the parking lot of one of the shittiest stores in the US because they're frequented by the shittiest people in the US

wow, never would have guessed

The fender on my car was dented by some lady's kid in a walmart parking lot as I was hoping back in my car. She jumped out of her car panicking and ran walked over to me like I was going to kill her. She had her kid get out and apologize. I let them go since it was an honest mistake and I'm not an autist.

What can you really do, even if you confront them though? Would you get their insurance info and have them pay for PDR?

I confronted a door dinger once and it basically turned into him almost assaulting me. I realized later there was really not much I could accuse him of. There is no law on our side.

>I confronted a door dinger once and it basically turned into him almost assaulting me.
That's because people don't take responsibility for what they do. It's YOUR door that was dinged, so it is YOUR PROBLEM and not his problem. It is your personal responsibility to take care of your problem. Ergo, it is not his fault. This is the end result of all that "Personal Responsibility" talk the republicans have done decade after decade since Reagan. People have taken it to heart. YOUR door dings are YOUR responsibility and don't you go making me pay for your car's welfare. It's all your problem no matter what caused it.

>leaving work at 1am
>walking through crowded parking lot
>see a charger with its door slightly open for some reason
>a subie is next to it
>hop in the charger and ram its door into the wrx at full strength
>run off and don't look back

youre fucking scum

who gives a shit it's just a fucking paintjob and a fucking car body

must be so damn complicated giving a shit about everything like you do

both of you kill yourselves

>HOW DO I PREVENT

Park such that a driver door cannot reach your car when some fatty person gets out. Fat people have to open the door fully and not just to the first detent position. Thus, a fully open door is going to reach over to your car. So, I park with the passenger side against an island. In a few cases, I park with my driver side against an island to leave the passenger side gap as large as I can.

I don't park in shopping mall spots unless they are large. Malls are full of teenagers and those teens are full of angst and don't care attitudes. They often do things just for their own convenience, so opening their door into your car is one of the things they often do. The few times I've gone to the local mall, I've actually parked across the street in their nice wide spots and then walk to the mall. The mall parking spaces are narrow. I checked by parking right in the middle of a space and if I open my door fully to the 2nd detent, it will touch the car next to me. So that mall guarantees door dings if a door is opened fully and the person doesn't use finger bumpers.

Finger Bumper: colloquial term for putting fingers on the outside edge of the door so that when it opens fully, the fingers are between the door edge and the other car's side. Thus no scratching of the other car occurs.

spotted the pooinloo

>Park away from people near the back of the lot (fat people hate walking)

You hit the nail on the head perfectly. FAT PEOPLE always open their doors all the way. So they have a high chance of causing door dings. Then they are fat, so they grab the door as they get in or out and that causes the edge to rub up and down on your car.

more often, those types of posts are from people who no longer have cars worth protecting

Paint protection film > everything else

Not cheap though, I paid $1250 for a bulk roll of it, then wasted probably $100 worth just learning how to use it.

>sitting in my car at the shopping centre
>a poo in the loo and his wife park next to me
>the wife slams her door into the side of my car
>wait for them to come over and inspect the damage and talk to me
>they just start walking off
>sit on my horn to get their attention, get out of my car and then ask her if she realised that she hit my car
>says "no"
>call her a liar and tell her to show respect to other people and their property

I couldn't see any noticeable dents or scratches, so I got lucky. It's just annoying that they'd walk off and lie to me. Curry's are cunts. I have to deal with a lot of them at my work and they're the laziest and rudest motherfuckers.

I also had another run-in with another curry cunt a few months ago.

>really late at night
>young faggot driving his toyota corolla
>tries to pull a u-turn in a 2 lane street
>hits the mercedes that's parked across the other side of road
>reverses back and starts driving off
>speed up, get in front of him and block his car
>get out and ask him if he realises that he just hit another car
>says "no"
>tell him that he did and make him get out and go have a look
>the car has a few scratches and dents that have probably come from him and other incidents (thus not really definitive)
>tell him that in future, he should go out and check and leave a note if he damages someone else's car

Im guilty of this. I told my story on here awhile ago but ill tell it again

>Going to the store to get some food
>Call my GF and ask if she wants me to get her anything,she says no
>I go inside and buy everything I need
>Open my trunk and put the bags in, then enter the drivers seat
>I start the car and who calls me
>My gf and she wants some sushi
>I start fighting with her because I already finished shopping
>I tell her ill get it just to shut her up
>I am pissed off as fuck so I swing my door open as hard as possible without thinking
>BAM
>Oh shit, I just hit someones newish looking miata and there was a pretty big dent in the car
>I quickly look around but no one is around so I pull out the spot, park in the next row and get my gf her sushi

In my defense I was mad so its honestly my gf's fault

I've come up with a solution to this. I drive a 20 year old Saturn. The door panels are all made of dent resistant plastic. It's great. Why don't more manufacturers do this?

>t. cuck

>Why don't more manufacturers do this?
Because those other cars use the skin as part of the load bearing strength of that entire assembly. Thus it has to be metal.

I miss those commercials where they'd stomp on the body panels.

Something must have gone horribly wrong with that whole idea. I think it was mainly because it was domesticcars in the 90s, but is probably technically correct, along with those stories about them catching on fire.

>don't give a fuck
>no cameras around
>about to drive home
>fucking swing that door open
>admire my work on some sucker's pigfat car
>peace out
>repeat

Feels good man

I do exactly this all the time and I still manage to find new dings on my doors desu

The S series had a normal monocoque. The only significant difference between it and a typical car as far as construction goes is that the rear quarter panel was a separate panel that could be removed instead of being part of a unibody.

>so emotionally weak he damages other peoples property over g r o c e r i e s