(((BMW)))

>(((BMW)))

Failed fucking company

Other urls found in this thread:

files.shareholder.com/downloads/AMDA-2F526X/4336463004x0x927284/1A6D9055-6176-4A45-A707-9A90417914F7/TWTR_Q4_16_Earnings_Press_Release.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>shows the stock price going up
You sure proved your point man, great picture and great thread!

if there was a ling graph showing your worth over a 5 year period it would show 0 across the board

>she doesnt realize that BMW has made zero improvement in 5 years

Clear evidence women do not belong in school

>luxury vehicles company

>injects fake engine noises into cabin through speakers
>ultimate driving machine

>be American
>muh stocks
>muh silicon valley startups to make a few Jews multibillionaires because millions of retards are stupid enough to buy the stocks of a fucking website
>muh Twitter is worth 14 billion because the stocks say so even though it has never made a profit

Sorry sweetie, but Twitter earned $717 million Trump dollars in Q4 2016.

files.shareholder.com/downloads/AMDA-2F526X/4336463004x0x927284/1A6D9055-6176-4A45-A707-9A90417914F7/TWTR_Q4_16_Earnings_Press_Release.pdf

That's the revenue, not the net income. Net income has been US$ -456 million in 2016.

implying the gassers r jewish

>claims women don't belong in school
>has no idea what a trendline is

oh, the ironing.

A fucking wholesale warehouse is DOUBLE the price of BMW.

LOL
O
L

ITT: retards pretend they're Veeky Forums

Holy shit, a $3500 BMW in a neighborhood of $100k prefab whitetrash houses, trashed lawns, and salvage pickups, are you a millionaire? Can you give us some investment advice to live that large?

Are you daft? Twitter is bleeding money. The deal they made with the NFL has completely backfired on them. Twitter is borderline bankruptcy.

>nice poorfag mobile

my fucking chevy costs more than that

>and worth 20billion more

lmao

BMW fags on suicide watch!!!!!!!

stick to talking about cars retards.
>what are shares outstanding
>what is marketcap

>ass blasted BMW fag
A fucking retail store does more business than your """""legendary""""" german engineering.

you are actually a retard

>you are actually a retard
>you are
LOL

Costco makes around $2.5 billion profit, while BMW is around $7 billion. EPS is also almost double that of Costco. I realise I'm replying to le ebin trolling 14 year old, but there's no excuse to be this retarded even at such a young age.

I can now see why the local fca shills are so overly defensive

BTFO

lel, saved

B T F O
T
F
O