/eagg/ - East Asian Genocide General - DADUDU

Last thread: Pastebin for newcomers: pastebin.com/d4kmz03P

What we know so far:
-Dynasty Warriors 9 confirmed, Zhou Cang is playable, Shu officer.
-DW9 will be open world. We may or may not get a lot of newcomers. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-Musou Stars is slated for March 30th in Japan, William is the last character.
-Warriors Orochi may or may not be phased out.
-Berserk Musou is out. Thirty frames of carnage at your fingertips.
-Fire Emblem Musou confirmed, Chrom is playable.
-Fate Extella: The Umbral Star is out.
-Sanadamaru confirmed for localization, named Spirit of Sanada and no Vita version
-Godseekers is out. Vita users abandon ship.
-Toukiden II is slated for March.
-People from /v/ don't know we're alive. Rally them when the threads pop up.
-As long as no one has a problem with your posts, feel free to discuss anything you think belongs to the general.
-No Guan Yu posting allowed
-Lu Meng posting encouraged

Our Lu, which art in heaven,
Meng be thy Name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
in Jing province, as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily Commandery
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive them that trespass against us
And lead us not into Shu,
But deliver us from Benevolence
PBUH

Lu "The Guanslayer" Meng is my favorite Wu.

first for zhugong

Lu Meng is cool.

Stop bullying the God of War.

If he's a god, why did he die? EXPOSED

Why is Cao Cao the best?

Because he was a benevolent man and knew that Liu Bei had unintentionally wrong'd Wu by forgetting to return Jing Province, so he put his life in the hands of the Bumpkin as a sign of good faith and friendship towards Wu but the Bumpkin betrayed him and killed him.

I don't know who the gentleman reading the newspaper is.
Sima Yi, Cao Cao

>tfw no Lu Boshe level in story mode

why is Lu Meng a meme now

Because someone is really, really bored.

how

there's like a shitload of games out these past few weeks

I really want to say it's because people don't realize /eagg/ is back. I would've not found this general again until I recognized one of the OP pictures a while ago.
DW9 and/or Musou Stars would get things going.

>bumpkin
Get outta here restless spirit of Yunchang

>Super Hot
More like Super Scary.

Quotes DW characters say that you can't say while having sex.

Another hymen has fallen to my spear!

Can anybody provide me with a decent challenge?

Just another victim

ARE THERE NO MORE HEROES LEFT IN THIS LAND

We're going to be left behind if we don't pick up the pace.

The mind shall vanquish the sword.

She's not scary. She's cute!

no lingqi wife who beats up girls who profess an interest in you

My ambition cannot be stopped!

ARE THERE NO HEROES LEFT IN THIS LAND?!

Does the Three Kingdoms show at some point focus a little more on Wu? i'm right after Yuan Shao's death and Cao Cao mentions Sun Quan's forces yet no more then a few episodes before Sun Ce was still alive.

Good one.

>playing Orochi 3 for first time
>my fucking face when Ryu and Nemea

Holy shit this is bananas.
I had no idea this was crossing over more than Samurai/Dynasty.

>The moment Takigawa Kazumasu faces the Hojo army, his army got crushed hopelessly
Even in the drama, the Hojo clan is still a meme clan.

Threadly reminder that Ieyasu is garbage and has barely any rights to be called human.

>Page 10
Requesting reinforcement.

Sanada maru was a mistake.
Such a shit drama. Only Sanada-father and Ieasu actors were good enough to hold me there.
Also, fucking ninja shit.

Does it turn to shit later? I'm at currently at ep 10 and it's been really good so far. Yukimura's childhood friend love interest can go rot in hell though.

They were obviously conserving all the budget for the osaka siege. So all the action is packed there.

What little battle the show got so far was hilarriously bad (no blood? Seriously?), but the political aspect and Masayuki's twisted mind more than made up for it to me. Also, I had really low expectation for Yukimura when I started due to him acting like a child at the beggining, but in the span of 10 ep, he grew to be really likeable and I can't wait to see how much more he'll develop. His childhood friend love interest can go rot in hell though.

Is there any chance they're going to abandon the awful real time strategy gameplay of current RotK games?

As much as I hate to admit it, turn-based is considered obsolete or low budget now (Unless the game is Fire Emblem), so not very likely.

>As much as I hate to admit it, turn-based is considered obsolete or low budget now
Well that's pretty fucking gay.
Trying to dodge powerful characters like Lu Bu in battles and outmaneuver them is a thing of the past I guess. The current combat system is absolute dogshit.

>posting that scene
please no

HMM

HMM MMHM

HMM HMMM HMMMMMMMMMM

STOP

the Shu Wu alliance/conflict takes up a good portion of the middle section after Red Cliffs.

>that map
did they just fucking rip it from Nobunaga's Ambition?

Anyone playing SW4:E? I started playing again yesterday and am having tons of fun with it
Who are the top tier clans aside from the Date and the Oda?

if you don't save the Wei Hypothetical (true ending) for last, you're playing the game wrong

I have it and I enjoy it. I think that they should fix some of the base progression though as it's really fucking annoying when I take a base and the next one in the chain is in the red zone so I have to walk all the way to the other end of the map to take another enemy base to progress towards enemy main camp.

Sima Yi is a disgusting wretch

>it's really fucking annoying when I take a base and the next one in the chain is in the red zone
I agree and think it's also retarded but I just roll with it. If I can't switch to another character, I just order the NPCs to capture while I distract enemy officers in the red zone.

t. DONGming

>Sima Yi is a disgusting wretch, please let me send someone from my court as a hostage
t. gongsun yuan

>10

Dynasty warriors 9 what is your ideal
open world experience
Have all the conquest mode sbeen setting us up for this very moment

I just want to see what they do with Empires this time.

Are there any games like outside of RotK that play similar to the officer mode in rotk 7,8,10?

Warriors Orochi 4 will only feature fan favorites with expanded movesets and more detailed personal stories.
Your reaction?

Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence Ascension.

I just started playing like 15 minutes ago, is it possible to go around visiting other regions? Or am I locked into a single visit to specific characters per turn?

locked to visits. After you get your own house though you can move around you army freely, but officers are still locked to bases.

Shit, I dunno how I feel about that. The ability to just roam around china dueling people and doing random shit quests was so incredible to me.

as long as they're my fan favourites I'm sold

Just watched some of that Musou Stars stream.

Hard to say if it will be a good musou game but we will see.I do like the roster though. William looks fun as fuck.

Anyone here importing it day one? I might just wait until we get a consensus on the game first.

Have they showed off any cancelling mechanics like speed type jumping, R1 or is there a universal dash or something?

I like Lu Bu in that baseball outfit.

How should I proceed from here? I'm trying to take out Yuan Shu before 200 and possibly Liu Biao's closest city to Wu. I'm not sure if it will affect the Sun Ce death event, but that's what I'm aiming for.

Problem is, I can only order an assault on a singular city of Yuan Shu's by using a privilege, and since I'm only a governor of our southernmost city, it's the only force I can directly control. I can, at best, order all cities to deploy and rally and then watch them starve/give Yuan Shu's forces time to deploy and BTFO of me or lose slowly and just fail due to attrition.

didn't mean to quote anyone q.q

>I'm not sure if it will affect the Sun Ce death event, but that's what I'm aiming for
It won't, I think that Sun Ce's death isn't affected by anything what happens in the rest of China as long as he is the leader of a faction.

>governor
you got shafted mate. Viceroys and Ministers (R) are the positions you should aim for. As a minister for your ruler you get to command and order wherever you want in the realm. For your situation, complete your force objective then try to get on the council for a force meeting and suggest a proposal for taking the cities you want. On a somewhat related note, the way I usually organize my territory is to appoint my amazing officers like Xun Yu, Zhou Yu, or Zhuge Liang to minister positions as well as keep really good officers in my capital as in addition to the extra order slot for ministers with great stats. I usually appoint officers with slightly above mediocre stats but very loyal to governor positions, medicore officers are transferred out as fodder for unimportant cities and my excess great officers I appoint viceroys if possible.

IEYASU IS SHIT!
SHIT!
SHIIIIIIIIIIT!

R1 seems to use an assist from the cards you get or something like that.

Kinda like PW3 assists

DA...
DUU...
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU......

>dadudu
we get it, you go on /eagg/

bao

Liu Bei
More like

I'm blue da du du da du dai

What would you do if the enemy commander made your daughter cry?

I would chop off his ballz

>China
>keeping your daughter alive that long

>Pick Sun Jian
>CLING CLANG CLING CLANG CLING CLANG

Play time is over, /eagg/.

when you studied strategy i studied the blade...
when you were out having premarital sex i mastered the air dash...
while you wasted your days at chibi in pursuit of ambition i cultivated inner strength...

I'M INVINCIBLE, YOU KNOW!

Well then

Please don't post Zeldashit in this general ever again.

Sengoku Risshiden. It's sadly Japanese only though.

>Liu Bei is so fucking pathetic in the Wei hypothetical that he has to resort to literal magic to take xuchang, but still fails
literally can't make this up.

Fuck off, it's just a reaction image.

This nigga gets it.

Nintenshit is harmful and irrelevant to the general no matter what form of content it is.
Don't post any nintenshit ever again.

>harmful
Hyrule warriors exists too ya know.

Nintenfat genocide when?

Take your shit game and fuck off.

Still a musou and you can't change it.

And you still can't post it here and you can't change that.
Fuck off to your containment general.

Zeldashit

@170749872
@170752380
@170752435
@170752454
@170752705
@170752757
@170753121
@170753196
@170753426

Commendable attempt at keeping the thread alive, but shut the fuck up with this autism