ITT: god-tier racing cars

ITT: god-tier racing cars

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UhJCOHVX760
youtube.com/watch?v=QtUEPwHnxmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>god-tier racing cars
Why did you post a picture of the 787B then?

>"God-Tier Racing Cars"
>Posts a Mazda 787B

Pick one and only one OP.

The 599XX was just a spec-racer for rich faggots to pretend they are racecar drivers for a day in the FXX.

It never raced in a real racing series.

You're missing the point. This thread is meant to be ironic.

Like this, see?

>fluke its way to 1 le mans win
>got tier

t. Assmad GM pushcuck assmad becuse GM has never ever won LeMans

Um , can we play...

the fastest racing car in the world

That's cute, but not a 917....

Don't worry, have an actual race car as a palette cleanser

the McLaren sounds better though

b-but muh front engine V12

RIP Aston DBR1

DBR9*

You mean ... a 575

The Prodrive 550 was extremely successful. The Ferrari built 575 GTC was a bit faster, but not successful in racing at all, mostly because the repairs were too time consuming for endurance racing. The 575 GTC definitely looks great but if you want a car to actually race the Prodrives are much better, lots of people are still running them these days.

550 v 575 but wasn't there a shit tonne of changes made between the 550 and 575?
> Not an expert...be nice
youtube.com/watch?v=UhJCOHVX760

Basically anything Smokey put his hands on.

>posts a car that lost le mans
lmao

I can't remember offhand all the differences between the 550 and 575, the long block is different, I think they went from ti to steel connecting rods, the brakes are different, the suspension is a bit different, overall it's just a mild improvement just like all the Ferrari refreshes have been. The Prodrive car vs. 575 GTC is a completely different thing, the chassis is highly modified, different body, different gearbox, suspension, engine internals, everything is different from the stock cars and from eachother. Prodrive has a super successful history and knows how to make reliable and easily serviceable race cars, the most well known is probably the Mcrae Subaru. The GTC was built by Ferrari, kind of, it was actually assembled by N Tech with Ferraris support, and even though it was more powerful and seemed on paper better it was slower than the Prodrive car in pretty much every race it ever entered.

>Smokey

Cheater who cant compete

I wish Ferrari would've put more factory effort into their N. American GT program instead of letting the Corvettes run away with it year after year.

>ITT: god-tier racing cars
>first three cars are shit

These guys put up a hard fight but the C5-R narrowly edged them out in 2003 ALMS.

The 550 did well in ALMS. I don't think we'll see a Ferrari factory backed car really going after an American racing series anytime soon, but maybe an independent will build a good enough platform like Prodrive did.

Once again /O is wrong. The best and most successful racing car was the Mclaren Mp4 chassis.

t. Assmad GM fangirl

>only wins in formula 1

Try again

These were unstoppable during their prime

>Formula 1 only wins formula 1

No shit fag

lol

Small company in Georgia taking on the best of BMW and (narrowly) taking the ALMS title from them. it seemed like they had what it took to win le mans since they actually qualified 2nd on the entire grid that year but nevertheless lost the race. Panoz is cool as fuck and i wish someone would dump money into them for more prototype projects.

>more stale memes

P A N O Z
A
N
O
Z

I would like to see them return to LM

>The best and most successful racing car was the Mclaren Mp4 chassis.

I'm assuming you mean the MP4/4 since there are like 30+ different cars with "MP4" moniker in which case it's not even correct since the the MP4/4 is not even the most successful racing car in F1.

I like the Panoz LMP1, but it definitely wasn't "god-tier."

I fucking love Lancia.

>let's enter a mid engined supercar with a Ferrari engine into the WRC
>okay

Just you wait

youtube.com/watch?v=QtUEPwHnxmU

I watched the lemans movie with steve mcqueen, hard to believe they drove those death boxes and he actually drove it in the movie and the actual lemans.

step aside peasants

man russians have good projecting technology

GM too butthurt that even Ford's old bitch won LeMans and they never did.