Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General /xivg/

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Little Ladies' Day 2017
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Little_Ladies_Day/

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.55b Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d702c56b0d28cd257090bb292c23471f85772028

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Red Mage Teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=SKuIOtF41dI [Open]

>Samurai Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=Fp9EgbhokJM [Open]

>Stormblood Trailer (FULL)
youtube.com/watch?v=Jt1h1MinlLI [Open]

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Last thread:

nakabp

I want to marry yaoi user ingame and irl.

I WANT AN ELEZEN GIRLFRIEND

ebin eliminated

catboys with HUGE parses

bam

LIVE

tfw no main

tfw only tank mains

who odin here

brown elves

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

please raw me!

>tfw can't stop /follow-ing RPers
It shouldn't be so entertaining.
...but it is.

If someone is on your blacklist, will you get matched up with them for things like potd or diadem?

Does anyone have a link to Tokyo & Frankfurt fanfest VODs? Or at least a link to the videos of the Primal concerts?

Yes, I got matched with someone once in Feast that I had blacklisted.

can you /follow me around...

>Hehe roleplayers are gross!

Cringe. Go to a different server.

All it does is prevent you from seeing what they say.

Well that sucks. Thanks.

>harassing roleplayers
Edge everyone.

Just Communication.

If that isn't a look of "What the fuck do I do?" I dunno what is.

Just be careful, eventually you'll get one that'll flip out and throw you to the GMs for harassment, and they probably won't have a sense of humour about it.

red, i have one dying wish

please make a webm of you doing /songbird

>pretending to give a shit about roleplayers
/xivg/ everyone.

I'll have to look up how to make one and it probably won't be for like three days before I get a chance to sit down and actually record/do it, but sure.

When is Yoshida's timeslot?

>gross
Where did I say that? Everyone's gotta make their own fun, and I ain't no judge.

Gideon is gross

Lots of people here roleplay. The fuck are you talking about? You don't have to like roleplaying, but thinking you are making an epic meme by following people around and taking screencaps of their epic reactions is just cringe. It's like going to moonguard and being like woooahhh there's erp here!

There's cross-world PF now. Just go away if you don't like Balmung, seriously.

>being this dense

*lots of people here erp with their futa catgirls
FIFY

>this upset that people are playing the game in a way they dont like

tfw like catboys and like elezen boys but dont like yaoi

He really is.

As long as you don't bother other people, you can play however the hell you want. Following people around to make fun of them is just a shitty thing to do.

How is that any different than sitting in fc house talking to irl friends over voip and just shooting the shit?

>Edge defense force has arrived

>tfw no fujo that draws my character balls deep ino her catboy

>tfw no cute roe gf
why live

Don't even dare to try to pretend anyone from here actually does real rp with character development instead of just lazily textfucking someone else with their avatar.

That's the power of catboy /joy

I NEED the catboys!

I used to do rp only but got boring because making the OC was the only fun part and socializing irl was better.
I'd get back into it with my pink duskwight but I'd need to set up an idea of her personality first.
#notallmembers

I do. I don't even erp but I like writing. if you go outside of the quicksand you can find good roleplayers if you just find people with the roleplay tag. Unfortunately people like this memelord harass these people for epic screenshots, but whatever. People who play the game differently are weird and groooosss!

i miss godspeed's cringeposts

tfw no cute euro bf

i need more half naked catboys

>This defensive over your disgusting degenerate hobby

You managed to make a very cute catboy with that face, good job! Please post more of him!

I see so many people who straight up talk shit about roleplayers, despite being on Balmung. Yeah it was the most popular server pretty much in the game for a while, and I doubt the majority roleplays or even came there for roleplay, but like, Final Fantasy wouldn't even exist without nerds thinking up stupid fantasy characters in their heads. Yeah there's cringey fucking cybersex losers who make catgirls and just hang around the quicksand, but I mean, it's not like they don't have a fucking containment zone designated for them. Roleplaying and immersion is a pretty fundamental part of the game and if you use the glamour or dye feature of the game you're roleplaying to some extent, so don't be a fucking asshole

>Get three paychecks in June
>June is when my company does profit sharing and I'll get roughly 6k before taxes
>June is also when Stormblood comes out

June is a magical month

>tfw this straight up looks like me samefagging and cannot help but be aware of it every time someone compliments me

thanks user

that's badass dude

>if you use the glamour or dye feature of the game you're roleplaying to some extent

You can't just make this kind of retarded nonsense up. This is genuine idiocy.

I like to make my giraffe look pretty

These threads are literally like highschool all over again. Drama queens, cliques, gossip, "leaders" and "losers", backstabbing and all that kind of shit.
People talking shit about roleplayers are straight-up like the jocks/divas who need to protect their reputations because they were seen talking to the nerds a few times.

post half naked catboys now

Do you know what MMORPG stands for? take a wild guess.

Nothing wrong with that

Yes, MMO threads on Veeky Forums are always full of melodramatic teenage bullshit. This guy is a loser, I heard these two guys are in a relationship! These two are cucking each other!

People who do this probably had stunted childhoods and didn't get this shit out of their system in highschool where you're supposed to learn how to properly navigate social situations, just ignore the drama bullshit and any namedropping crap

hello

if im a guy and i cyber with another guy does that make me gay?

Not if you say "no homo bro" after.

If I'm a guy and I play as a girl and I tell everyone I'm a girl in real life and I ask a female friend to fake vocaroos does that make me gay?

catboy love is the purest form of love

>Do you know what MMORPG stands for? take a wild guess.

Just because someone plays an online roleplaying game doesn't mean they are roleplaying.

Also, highschool drama never really ends. People behave the same through college, the workplace, where ever. They form cliques to gossip and shit talk people who are outside of the clique.

Catboy barbed dick is the best to sit on.

Does this catboy like elezen laps?

Actually, giant robots are the purest form of love.

I dunno man, I haven't experienced that stuff outside of highschool. College yeah, I can probably understand that shit persisting there, but I didn't go to college, I went to trade school and my relationships with co-workers and the group I go to conventions with are way different than when I was in highschool. Maybe saying that I am more well adjusted socially or something is the wrong way to put it, but it's just fucking... weird seeing people in this thread behave like they do. It happened in /terag/ as well, but that thread was uhhh... interesting

I laughed just from looking at these screenshots. If you had been recording and did some good editing you'd get 100k views on Youtube but instead you chose to shitpost in this cesspoll.

POOL

They're throwaway posts from some in-the-moment thingie, not some big project you goofball.

As long as we both know it wasn't a samefag, that's all that matters user!

gay

Why do catboys pretend to be girls instead of just playing girl characters?

shut up grown man

elezen dancing with not elezens

catgirls have puffy ass cheeks and not cool chins like catboys do

your catboy is cute my dude

No.
>Play male
>Don't embrace you masculinity

That catboy is a self-proclaimed fujo, my dude.

>tfw dont like feet but like it when others like mine
>tfw nobody knows

girls can be dudes

I like feet. They help me move around and stuff.

kill yourself

damn ok

PST.

ya gurl

help i think im falling for someone

red xaela will never love you back....

My intention wasn't really to play a girl though. So to be a catgirl wouldn't make sense!

Thank you!!

But why does that make you so angry? Please tell me user. I want to help.

Is this ebin on balmung?

shiroupost

>fujo
can you stop?
its hard enough finding a boyfriend when you dont have irl girls manipulating gay guys

fujos are ony interested in watching gays, not participate

Post half naked catboy.

bullshit
i know a guy who got manipulated by a fujo who refused to admit that she's a girl irl because "she didn't want creepy guys hitting on her"
fujos are pure scum and have no right to be involved in the love life of gay guys