youtube.com/watch?v=5p_wFVfDxJQ&t=619s

MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=4j2ohfV1lbQ

CES 2016 Footage: youtu.be/JRStRzbBD_g

E3 2015 trailer: youtu.be/uG8V9dRqSsw

E3 2014 trailer: youtu.be/C4HbiCKBhFU

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0OitlhG0oIM?t=12m15s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vetra a shit.

PeeBee is cute! :3

Best Andromeda

Anyone else wish they could play as Dad Ryder?

You spelled "best" wrong.

Not enough Dr. Cumdrip T'Dog in today's presentations.

Best grill

Another new collage, well done.

8th for despair that the original characters and waifus will be forgotten in fanart and fanfiction after Andromeda comes out.

That girl needs some conditioner, her hair looks dry as hell.

> The Ryders are at the Bare minimum N7 qualified

What? When was that established? I thought they could just wear the armor because there was no one there to say they couldn't and N7 armor is top tier shit.

The most we know is that the Ryder twins were both INFORMALLY trained by Alec.

> Everyone in the game is at bare minimum as qualified as Shep was in ME1

Not really, I wouldn't imagine a few of them are at that combat level yet, and they didn't have to be, none of the other human squadmates you had were in the N7 program except for James, who hadn't even gotten proper training yet prior to ME3's ending.

N7 is meant to be super soldier tier, there's really no reason to assume every human squad mate is at that level, it's just unrealistic, especially given the face that the Ryder twins themselves are only 21.

>Get assigned to Tempest so Scott has a fucktoy
>Scott is a dumbass and picks the raptor instead

You don't want to dissapoint your Father AND be a species traitor as well...right?

N7 is a designation that can only be achieved by valor in the field after achieving N6 training. Vega being offered that position means he basically already was an N7 in everything but name.

They had a long run user.

Vega was just offered trainingi thought, meaning he would start at N1 and go through till 7 ideally.

That user is just sperging. The information we have has already established that the Ryder twins were lowly grunts in the alliance military, but that Dadryder gave them some training on his own. What really makes them special snowflakes is the SAM implant that augments their abilities and gives them access to everything. The stripe is, as you said, just them using their dad's armor.

t-that wont happen
will it

Didn't he still need to go through some kind of course before actually getting the designation though? When he talks to you about it, he just says he "got into the program" not that he's a fully fledged N7 yet.

His actions boosted him up to be equivalent to an N6, but I imagine they can't just give you the title of N7 without any formal training with the program.

Is this bad that i actually like Liam as a character? from what i've seen he seems like a bro, and yesterdays stream of his loyalty mission just reinforced that

youtu.be/0OitlhG0oIM?t=12m15s Also funny scenes are actually funny, bravo BioWare

I think in terms of Trilogy references i bet Cerberus shows up.

Andromeda initiative is funded by "wealthy benefactors" and as we know that basically means Cerberus is involved somehow.

30 FPS on High with a 1060. It's over boys.

nice collage, OP is, this once, not a fag.

I'M ONLY HUMAN AFTER ALL

Most of the complaints about him just seem to be that he's black.

slowly at first. You'll see people mixing characters from the OT in with characters from the new. Then the game's been out for a few months, the comics, the new books, maybe even a new anime and all at once those characters from the ot are scoped and dropped.

>CORA: confirmed romance for Scott, unclear for Sara.
>LIAM: will tell Scott he doesn't do "that", somewhat unclear because he apparently doesn't respond well to Sara flirting with him either, implied to have something to do with rankings. Likely a romance for Sara.
>PEEBEE: confirmed for Scott, is an Asari so she's likely a Sara romance too.
>JAAL: responds positively to Sara flirting with him, devs have dropped hints about femRyders romancing him. The one Scott player who tried to flirt with him got a negative response, but it's possible they had done something to piss him off.
>VETRA: gets flustered when Scott flirts with her, leaks/rumors suggest that she was originally straight before her writer pushed for her to become bi.
>GIL: responds very positively to Scott flirting with him.
>SUVI: a leak from an apparently trusty source said that Chee would be writing her and that she'd be a lesbian. The part about Chee writing her is at least true.
>KALLO: can be flirted with but besides that there's been no news.

Yeah I'm liking him so far too, he seems like a fun guy, kind of a mix between ME1 Garrus and Kaidan, really positive guy, but still pretty naive and can get worked up a little too easy.

Should be interesting, he's at least one of the more entertaining human squadmate's in the series so far.

>Believing in Nvidia Propaganda

They won't be forgotten, art and fics will still be produced.

>Christ, Scott, what's the goddamn matter with you? Your sister might not be procreating either since she's fucking that redhead on the bridge, but at least they're keeping it in species. If you don't drop the fucking dinosaur and at least hire one of those colonist whores within the week, I'm sending you back to Earth in an escape pod.

I don't like the blue and white color scheme, it's too obvious and also it makes everything look like pajamas.

>in the future, no one is straight
Get me out of here.

It depends on his position. N6 training involves long stretches of placement in a war zone and active combat. If a candidate not only survives but is deemed to have performed exceptionally then they are awarded N7. Unless he was posted to the Normandy as part of this, I think he would be starting at N1.

Have you purchased your new Nvidia GeForce video card yet based on this information?

Well looking at Bioware's history I'm at least betting Cora and Liam are straight. I wasn't trying to suggest everyone is bi or gay, just that we don't know their sexualities for sure.

I imagine he'd be able to use his activity during the reaper invasion to at least get up to N6, but again, it makes sense that they'd at least have to have some kind of formal trial to be proper N7 ranking, seems like they'd need actual tests for it.

>tfw no smoking hot fat-assed slut human waifu.

Who else /BRAAAAAAPPPPP/ here?

b u y
o u r
v i d e o
c a r d s

>The face animations in the IGN video

Fucking hell. Looks like I'm only talking to Vetra, Jaal, and Drack. The aliens look fine when they speak.

I know many people find Miranda attractive, but personally I think Suvi is far cuter than her.

>tfw Alec confirmed dead

One of the options from one of the PAX streams today was "I'm still feeling dad's loss."

Nice spoiler control there, BioWare.

I dunno man, ME:A could be so terribly unoptimized that it actually requires those specs.

Lads, to be fair when was the last time an EA game was well optimised in the past 5 years.

And why are we betting on Bioware to do anything good software wise when the game is breaking in demos.

>tfw your kid's existential crisis is so bad he decide to leave for another galaxy

You know they mentioned it before but I never really thought about characters leaving living loved ones behind. That's so depressing to think about.

I do

>tfw no bioware game were you can raise a child/children

Long suffering Alec 'I didn't spend my life purging xenos to put up with this shit' Ryder trying to be a good single father to his xenophile kids and probably failing spectacularly is what I live for. It feels like it would work well as some obscure British sitcom.

Suvi's face looks like ass and so does her hair and the weird clown makeup she has in certain lighting. Is this a meme or something? She looks terrible and barely rendered.

>Kallo can be flirted with
>while not flirting the conversation about the nexus was rather cute
Scott/Kallo is my OTP

And that PTSD codex entry mentioned 'given recent events' at the top. There was also a screen about your father's n7 armor being refitted for your use in one of the videos.

I want to lay Cora on her stomach and hump like a sex staved rabbit

>to be fair when was the last time an EA game was well optimised in the past 5 years.

Last year with Battlefield 1.

But then again, it's DICE we're talking about here.

>Lads, to be fair when was the last time an EA game was well optimised in the past 5 years.

DAI and the Battlefields run fine on my pc I put together in 2012

At maximum quality settings.

Oh and just adding this about potential relationships between your crew and squadmates: PeeBee apparently has a big interest in Jaal and wants to find out what makes him "tick".

You're talking about shaders I guess?. I'm talking about facial structure.

i dont give a shit about cute. I want smoking hot fat-ass and big tits in a latex suit.

+ their loved ones are all long dead by the time they wake up

I've never seen a more perfect screencap.

Huh. So your squad members final upgrades are gated by their loyalty.

DA:I did not run well at launch my dude.

And dont be that guy who says "worked fine for me" because its well documented.

Peebee actually looks a lot better than I was expecting in the final game.

Alec killed himself so you would get his special SAM implant to save your life.

Oh. Well I guess Cora is your best bet then.

cora have nice bum

>they either died via Reapers or they went and live out the rest of their lives without you

>tfw still don't know who I'll romance

So who's pre-ordering it form Greenmangaming?

What facial structure? She looks like a potato with no definition in her face like all the other women.

I bought DAI at launch. The only issues I had were the wonky cutscene frame rates.

Cora!

>Initially, candidates train for more than 20 hours per day, leading small combat teams through hostile terrain with little sleep or food. Trainees who do well are awarded an internal designation of N1 and are invited to return. Subsequent courses - N2 through N6 - are often held off-planet and include instruction in zero-G combat, military free-fall (parachuting), jetpack flight, combat diving, combat instruction, linguistics, and frontline trauma care for human and alien biology

His actions get him a medal and an invitation, but unless Shepard taught him how to scuba dive on shore leave he's still got to do the training.

cdkeys has better pricing

Pros: badonk, accent
Cons: licks rocks

>experience with licking things
>con

>(you)

>Jaal gets embarrassed when you compliment him
>He tries to teach the crew an Angaran word every day

A best.

>every key retailer has their release date set as 23

what the fuck?

>cons: geologist

don't spread this meme.

It's easy to forget just how fucking ridiculous Shep is. Jesus.

They're all Russian bootlegs and euro release is two days later. Welcome to our world, now suffer.

Why is it so obvious that they put the most work into rendering the aliens? Minus Peebee because she looks like shit.

>they made sure to give the popular alien husbando lips this time

Because aliens are what people play Mass Effect for?

I'm from EU, i was hoping to buy from somewhere that didn't restrict my fucking ass and play on the 20 with VPN

>The highest grade of training, N6, provides actual combat experience in combat zones throughout the galaxy. If the trainee survives these scenarios in "admirable and effective fashion," he or she finally receives the coveted N7 designation. N7 is the only ICT designation that may be worn on field or dress uniforms.

There is little shame in failing an N course - the training is so extreme that even qualifying for N1 elevates an officer to a position of respect. The universal prestige of merely attending the academy helps to restrain trainees from taking excessive risks in pursuit of higher honors.

Although ICT qualification by itself does not guarantee higher rank, those officers who are able to complete the program are typically well suited to senior leadership positions.

Dad Ryder but without kids and you're actually just the 2IC who gets promoted after the main dude gets ganked.

With a background you could actually decide on your own...

>You've come this far, just let it ride...

What did she mean by this?

i had better be able to bang this thing

also i hope i can flirt mercilessly with drack even if there's no payoff
constantly

It shows that they can do a good job, but they're lazy fucks and won't put the same effort into even all the squadmates.

I want to see N1 through N6 armor

>Yfw Jaal gonna be straight

The Origin store, perhaps?

I'd also like to stroke Drack's ego.
And polish his bone.

>flirt with drack after every mission
>he just laughs in your face and tells you to fuck off

I want this.

>Implying I'm going to romance him

A character doesn't have to be my waifu or husbando to be a best.

>And can choose between the major races

It would probably be normal armour. It couldn't be labelled as N1-6 in any case.