Earth day = cuck day

earth day = cuck day
post v8s and diesels

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9YPM3rNfZNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All that work smoothing and painting the engine bay and puts the engine from some $10 beater in it.

Might be the original engine.
Am I the only one who is just neutral about earth day?

lol how is that engine from a ten dollar beater its a 351w with holley valve covers

car enthusiasts hate it so here prob

>351w
that's the 90's workhorse Ford engine, not that spectacular honestly.

It's generic and drab. Further, the only people who use Holley valve covers drive $10 beaters.

Why would I hate some hippies going and picking up trash in ditches? I'm still not going to fix my absolutely fucked cats.

do you know anything about cars the 351w is literally a stronger 302 with a taller deck height and its been around well before the 90s

what would you consider not generic and drab? some gaudy chrome bullshit?

because those hippies are actively trying to take away our hobby

In general it needs to be brighter. I started to think about what I'd do but then decided I just didn't care enough to spend the processor cycles.

Cc81pthas carbon fiber valve covers on his tree fiddy. I covet them

>do you know anything about cars the 351w is literally a stronger 302 with a taller deck height and its been around well before the 90s
No shit, that has nothing to do with the fact that you can find one in any full size Ford vehicle from as late as the 90's.

Are de-catted rotaries allowed?

Soooo the last thing we should do is encourage them by doing dumb shit on earth day. The longer my state goes with out inspections, the better.

>v8

Get a lod of this humanist cuckold

>2 v8's duck taped together
america fuck yeah

Thats two v8s, so by your logic you're twice the humanist cuckold

You can find a 440 in almost every motorhome in America.

Doesn't make it a bad motor. 351w has mountains of potential

braaaaap of course

it being common doesn't change the fact its a great engine

>That kafkatrap

Nice

FUCK OBAMA AND FUCK LEFTISTS

it being brighter basically is saying chrome or polished aluminum should be more in effect it would just make it start looking tacky it looks way better the way it is

I never said anything about it being bad.

so only stupid ass engines in some super cars are noteworthy?

When did i say that? damn you salty nigga.

you implied since it was just a 351w it wasn't worth a second look

I didn't imply that and a 351w isn't worth a second look as well, i could probably find like 4 of them at my local junkyard.

pretty much any engine then isn't worth a second look a 351w swapped into a fox tbird is pretty neat in my book

Freindly reminder that your v8s are being phased out for objectively superior electrics and hybrids.

>pretty much any engine then isn't worth a second look a 351w swapped into a fox tbird is pretty neat in my book
Wrong bro, it's like saying your LS1 Turd Gen is special because it's an LS1 in a Turd Gen.
Maybe if you did something wacky like a Y-block or a big block FE engine.

I forgot to mention they get better MPG and are better for the environment at the same time.

mfw someone will respond to the b8

a coyote or 4.6 in a fox is still neat specially a non mustang fox but ls swapped anything is pretty lame but i agree on the y block but the big block thing is a pretty common swap for a fox

>braindead republicans couldn't defend this
>durr MUHh SOUND
lol

>a coyote or 4.6 in a fox is still neat specially a non mustang fox
m8, that's the equivalent of an ls swap.

>better for the environment
>strip mining is good for the environment
lol

They're better for the environment. the epa already went over this. sperg more.

>samefagging

Why did you reply to him?

it is far from the equivalent of an ls swap its still a pretty uncommon swap for a fox while the ls is just slammed into anything people dont really care about

>this is what ice cucks believe
lol

You're asking why alphonse responded to himself to try and bait people?

>t. ice cuck

It's not even about baiting, he just wants to ruin the board and the mods are too retarded to stop him.

It's not even alphonse, just copycucks. Regardless he'll samefag himself to get you to respond.

>when a thread goes as planned

>epa
>believing the words from America's alphabet soup
Pizza's a vegetable, too

>denying facts
lol. stay mad.

Obama's not even relevant anymore, and VAG is still shit.

>inventing facts
Are these your "alternative facts?"

ok I know this is bait but come on do a better job
Lets do the math, im taking these numbers from tesla so they are probably better than the actual product
lets start with the equation
ηww Efficiency=η C/D* η Generator* η Grid* η Processing* η Recovery
Li-ion
0.86*0.45*0.92*0.94*0.75=25%
Pb-Acid
0.50 - 0.91*0.45*0.92*0.94*0.75=14-26%
NiMH
0.66*0.45*0.92*0.94*0.75=19%
So pure electric engines run at around 14-26% efficient.
internal combustion engines from well to wheel are around .82 *.37% for direct injection engines (only GM other brands are much less efficient)= 29-30% overall efficiency.
The reason why this is is all the losses from power generation and motor efficiency. Now lets see one of the main components of electric motors, neodymium, its a rare earth element that is mined in south eastern china in radioactive mines. Miners average lifespan is around 5 years, but hey the commies treat people like bugs so its fine for them. Being rare and in china it is super expensive as well.
Also motors are not emission free, they produce ozone so there goes your "saving the environment status. Also Li ion batteries cause massive damages to the environment.

Tl;dr you have no idea what your talking about

stay btfo.
>im taking these numbers from tesla
[citation needed]

>v8
step up

>responding to the b8

I'm not getting fired over your bait fag, I just know that you are full of shit and have no idea what you are talking about.
You have to be fucking joking
"And then they'll say certain technologies like fuel cell, and it's like oh God, fuel cell is so bullshit. The only reason they do fuel cells is... it's like a marketing thing. But the reality is that if you took a fuel cell vehicle, and you take the best case for a fuel cell vehicle in terms of mass and volume required to go a particular range, as well as the cost of the fuel cell system and... if you took the best case of that it doesn't equal the current state of the art in lithium ion batteries.

Putting up a huge hydrogen distribution center is also difficult, and hydrogen is quite a dangerous gas. It's suitable for the upper stage of rockets, but not for cars." -Elon Musk

stay btfo
you haven't disproven my point. stay btfo

>"And then they'll say certain technologies like fuel cell, and it's like oh God, fuel cell is so bullshit. The only reason they do fuel cells is... it's like a marketing thing.
Like Tesla and SpaceX?

>space x
>marketing
they literally deliver satellites for nasa.

>they literally deliver satellites for nasa.
And Corvette competes.

considering they're the only company in the business that can hope to compete. yes, they do. cherrypicking isn't an argument.

>cherrypicking isn't an argument
Hypocrit

>post v8s and diesels
Diesel v8 reporting in, though I probably have the ugliest engine bay here

stay btfo

300k mile 5.8 is best engine

>21:19:54
>21:30:50
Did I hurt your feelings?

stay btfo

Postin mah LS2

I thought you were supposed to be a Ferd shill, not an Appl- Teslafaggot.

stay btfo

*yawn*

not an argument

How am I btfo again?
You're the one stuck in a posting loop.

Goodnight, get better at shitposting.

Ls1 Master race here

Cleveland>Windsor

>literally ragequit

>ragequit
I just assumed it was your bedtime.

bigblock>smallblock

5.3 Vortec

Wrong :^)

>tfw scrounging up a few thousand to do a 400hp+ L98 build

Why not buy a LS2 and call it a day?

>tfw you're doing it wrong

where is the fun in that

Anyone not a GM fan would say that regardless. Might as well go with the better platform.

show me where I can get an LS2, everything for a full drivetrain swap, computer, etc. for around $2500

I'm not a fan of PROM tuning, I assume this is a turdgen or corvette. Fuck PROMs I could never get them right.

That's why you convert to carb'd

>diesels
>having car engine that sounds like a stork
youtube.com/watch?v=9YPM3rNfZNI

>300hp-carbureted-diesel-engines.jpg
Is that not an injection pump on the side?

>people who are patriots or nationalists but don't mind destroying their country's nature