Introducing, the 2018 Lincoln navigator

Introducing, the 2018 Lincoln navigator

>sales will be poor and the navigator will be literally who even with all the shills

The navigator sold 30k a year and it will again

wtf i love lincoln now

By the year 2025 all SUV's and pickups will have completely flat fronts and rears. Headlights will be small circular insets and the windshield will be 4 inches tall. 2025 will be the year of the Brick.

Also fuck Lincoln.

It can barely sell 9k a year. It barely sold 10k in 2016

take a hike. 30k is like 4 years worth of sales

It sold 30k a year when it came out and it will again

>then the escalade was released and their sales divebombed

You're living on a wing and a prayer shill while its closest competitor is outselling it 4 to1

The new nav's are priced at over 100k.

Nope, they are going to start 60-70 like the current one, priced just like an Escalade or a QX80

Except a QX80 won't break apart after 5 days on the road.

that's an ugly range rover

>anti ford shills this ass blasted that the new navigator is going to be goat

Yeah, that was when it came out.. We won't be seeing that again in this era since luxury SUVs cost almost as much as a small house.

>ford shills this delusional
Lincoln is worst luxo brand and ford is worst shitbox brand. This, you cannot deny

I'll see you in the ghetto in 10 years

i had an f150 once, the aluminum bed got a hole when i was putting my tool box in it

ferd knows its target market, it's no coincidence those wheel arches will fit 32" rims no prob

Went to the auto show in NYC this week and the Navigator was so surrounded by niggers and jews, I could barely see it.

How do I get black enough to afford one of these?

Do you have a SNAP card? Obamaphone?

what the actual fuck are they thinking

Hey Ford shills. Why can't you out fords in movies? It's always fuxking dodge. Cheaping out on advertising. I really doubt your going to boost sales advertising to a bunch of fucking nerds on this anime wrench enthusiast picture forum

I see Cadillacs, BMW, Mercedes, Audis in the ghetto

Thats one beautiful dashboard and interior

>They'll reach sales numbers that haven't happened since before the gas crunch and the Escalade

Yeah, no

the prevalence of these, and escalades that end up in the ghetto, if i had the money i'd pass on these and get a fucking land cruiser

>$65k starting
LOL it will tank.

I wonder if the Jews will pay rappers to feature these in music videos and rap songs so they become ghetto chariots again.

Could anything have done more damage to the Cadillac and Lincoln than making them nog machines? I still cringe when I see the cadillacs from that era.

If anyone cared about music videos, maybe. They will however be all over instagram and FB soon.