/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Finn faction when edition.

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Taleworlds will be at E3 2017:
e3expo.com/show-info/3198/e3-2017-participating-companies/

Gamescom Siege video:
youtube.com/watch?v=pv2qb66PbUg
youtube.com/watch?v=6rq-fEc1N0I

Interviews with Armagan at Gamescom '16:
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcBAGtXvpk

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/16

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/jQkxqA0T

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df
>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

>OFFICIAL PoP Lorebook
mediafire.com/file/p29dy73cftd197j/Prophesy_of_Pendor_The_Complete_Lore_(regular_edition).pdf
mediafire.com/file/3ffn0odaaqfgq4q/Prophesy_of_Pendor_The_Complete_Lore_(alternate_edition).pdf

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K8ft371DLlo
1001fonts.com/jsl-ancient-font.html
tldmod.github.io/
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1bAXy0wtQ89N3VjdW1MRWxwUmM/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Prima Nocta is the birthright of every Noble.

First for Bannerlord

Third for polearms

Fuck this chink shit

Seventh for Bannerlord and Mordhau

Bannerlord

There is no need to be upset

What are the most important skills for your PC?

I guess the obvious for attributes is STR, AGI and CHA. INT would be better used for your companions

Most important skills would be iron flesh, power strike, power draw if your character uses bows and riding.

Trade, prisoner management for getting more money, and leadership for more soldiers.

And for companions, the most important skills would be INT based, such as wound treatment, path finding, looting, surgery.

Skills like weapon master, shield and athletics are useless. You can just get better by fighting in the case of weapon master, get a steel shield that doesn't break instead of leveling up shield skill, and athletic doesn't matter because you are always riding a horse anyways, and agility makes you faster.

almost everything you mentioned depends on your character build m8

>Skills like weapon master, shield and athletics are useless.
brainlet
>You can just get better by fighting in the case of weapon master
you're going to level your proficiencies much faster with WM ranks, especially at the higher levels
>get a steel shield that doesn't break instead of leveling up shield skill
shield skill doesn't just increase durability, it increases coverage from ranged and speed at which you block
>and athletic doesn't matter because you are always riding a horse anyways
except for sieges or if you lose your horse
>and agility makes you faster.
not nearly as much as a point of athletics

Magic DLC when

After you get to 200 weapon skill everything is the same. There is not a big difference between 200 and 300 weapon skill, because 200 is already good enough for all purposes.

>There is not a big difference between 200 and 300 weapon skill
kek
WP from 0-699 is the same damage bonus as 0-10 PS

you know the cap is 699 right

The number of units in those pics, along with the fact they look fair nice as well, worries me.
What kinda unholy rig are we gonna need to get those numbers in a battle and not drop to below 30fps ?

Getting to 699 would take ages anyways

Seems a tad low for what we've seen desu senpai

>minimum requirements
that's the specs required to have 2 units on the field at once

well, it must be supremely well optimised to meet those min's then. guess all we can do is wait

BANNERLORD WHEN !?

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

The Wiccan Battanians will dominate the world!

top 10 jokes that went too far

I really, really, really, really like that webm, user.

>wales

>AT LAST, YOU TRULY ARE THE BRYTENWALDA™©®
What did they mean by this

Some say that making a Rhodok less green than green is a crime against nature.

...however, I believe all factions should be appropriately represented,, regardless of what they may personally think of other colors.

That looks homosexual too.

Remember when Rhodoks were teal, Vaegirs were green, and Nords were yellow? Good times.

Remember when mount & blade didn't exist? Good ol' days

member when the map was just one big square-ish mass of land and there were no sarranids

and Z E N D A R

Will we be able to kill niggers in bannerlord?

If Swadians are still a thing, I don't see why not.

Bannerlord port of AZW when

also never forget youtube.com/watch?v=K8ft371DLlo

>numbers worry you
>count 600 in picture
god damn toasterfags got me again

How do you make khergit horse archers actually fucking use their bows?

download dickplomacy

this desu

>you literally can play Bannerlord with an integrated graphic card

that's good

dont let them get too close to the enemy

but I'll lose my beautiful save game

If you want to, you can export and import your character. But yeah, not much you can do about that.

What the fuck is Dickplomacy, where do I find it? I thought it was a funny name for Diplomacy mod, but now I see it's a different mod

BANNER LORD WHEN

The OP man. Also remove that name you faggot.

Read the OP.

This. Rossi is cheap brazilian crap.

Hahahaha I didn't realise I had a name. In the pastebin it says Diplomacy modded, not Dickplomacy

go play it you fucking goon

>Dickplomacy is actually featured in a chink Warband website.
wew

Look harder.

read the real pastebin not IRefuseToUploadMyCoolVertEX™AnimationsToTheWorkshopForEveryoneToBenfitFromWhileIWasteTimeOnAMPMemeModNooneWillEverPlayAnon's pastebin.

upload that stuff yourself, go rogue

My going rogue days are over.

maybe I will though

Does Dickplomacy change the balance of the game or factions remain the same?

It makes puts in a new horse archer AI so if you fight them prepare to be fucked. Only matters in battles you are fighting of course.

I think it alters a few troop trees, not the units themselves but the paths for unlocking them. I know it alters the khergit tree - that may be part of the horse archery fix though and maybe everything else is left untouched.

Apart from upstab, crouching, and horse archery fixes its vanila combat

It changes the balance a tad bit, but that's not because the actual units were changed. The AI is different (generally more intelligent, or at least not as dumb when it comes to controlling it's army), units that use spears now have an upstab (can stab in an overhead motion) and can brace their spears/pikes to stop cavalry charges. Horse Archers also now properly circle their targets for the most part when you tell them to charge. Player also has more control over their army (buff for player armies) and over the "diplomacy" of their factions they are vassals of (you can now ask your liege to make peace with or declare war on other kingdoms).

Anyway, all of that to say not really. Even stuff like the brothel is balanced because you have to take huge honor penalties and people hate you if you want to take advantage of it.

Who needs honor when you have currency?

This but unironically

you don't lose honor for running a brothel unless you keep noble ladies in it and refuse ransom

rate my font choice /mbg/

But it costs honor to aquire peasant women, and my autism wont let me take a single honor hit if im playing honorably, or a single honor gain if im playing dishonorably

Very good. What font?

I like it bby

1001fonts.com/jsl-ancient-font.html

what mod and what does it mean?

How do I change the amount of party slots that Leadership provides? I changed skill_leadership_bonus in module.ini, but it doesnt work.

I want to say the mod is an early version of Nova Aetas from 2015.

Also it means something like "I'm nervous" or something. I think he started speaking japanese when he left the Rhodoks and joined the foriegners.

I just put it into google translate since my gook is rusty, apparently it means "How old are you?"

I love that runnin "Infantry, dismount" joke, but srsly, couldn't we make Vaegir Vets something one? May be even archers for all I care.
>tfw devs hate Vaegirs
>tfw devs hate Slav
>tfw Slav

Try tweakMB.

I'm posting this every thread (when I can) to honour the user's dying wish.

F

>mfw Vaegirs are almost totally forgotten in Warband and in Bannerlord they're replaced by the "Viking Sword" and sheepshagger factions

fuck, they are already Nords
well, we never was bestseller franchise, nothing new here

Is "Mercenaries" any good? I remember playing cRPG two or three years ago during its peak and it was fun enough, even if strategos ultimately never delivered much and mercenaries basically seems to be the exact same thing by large, except without the grind

How do I couch on manual?

press X when the circle near the lance icon is white/transparent

x button iirc

Thanks lads.

it should be mound and blade, not bount and blade, your spurdish needs work op

bow&hudgeass2haxe if you asked me, 2bh

>go to reinstall TLD
>the wargs.brf link no longer works

cute kid, I bet there is full duty series of scat netorare with her...
fuck me and fuck my habit to look at strange places for no reason

Anyone knows how to remove the stupid honor penalty for raiding villages and caravans in PoP?
you're doing it wrong
tldmod.github.io/
you only need the lastest nightly

and what would you like instead for that, a cookie?

wtf is that "can't get new chicken until you finish the last one" rule in native for?
triggers my "but, mooom" mode on every damn time

I would like it removed because it doesn't make any sense you mongoloid
it didn't exist in native, it didn't exist in 3.7, and it sure doesn't stop any other "honorable" lords in the game from looting the entire map despite a -3 penalty per each backwater village

tfw you kill a horse and its rider in one swing

side note, im really fucking good at identifying street signs now

>not using the old captcha

full PC gamer mag scan pls

Here you have the april PCGAMER magazine pdf version
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1bAXy0wtQ89N3VjdW1MRWxwUmM/view