/svg/ shadowverse general

Shadowverse is a free-to-play class-based CCG.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12501637
strawpoll.me/12501645
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Erika is only for girls.

strawpoll.me/12501637
strawpoll.me/12501645

I'm really liking this new daria/dshift hybrid deck they put on game ai. You actually use dshift tactically instead of just saving it for a 'hurr i win' turn while shitting removal. Most fun I've had playing this game in a while.

That ass looks pretty wide open to ANYONE

>tfw too low iq to know how aegis works

implying she is not bending for a girl

That's a ship

That's not Erika, that's a boat.

Keep ship sluts out of /svg/, thanks.

>I used winter's caprice but his Aegis isn't a snowman??? Shadowbabs???

>I'm really liking this new daria/dshift hybrid deck they put on game ai.
its not new at all

"Extra spicy bricks" the deck.

that's not erika

Link?

STOP POSTING BOATS

I got rused

Daily reminder Nep is a thinking man's deck. Don't try to play it I'd you can only muster 2 digit IQ.

>running Lurching and killing off Bahamut and gaining 0 heal

My sides.

if i didn't see it on game-ai it is new!

I thought the previous versions I had seen ran merlin and were more like dshift with darias thrown in. But I'm not really sure.

>Get good RNG.
>Win.

Great game, shadowbabs.

Can I post bats?

post the non-bat version

Ass thread?

>unpacked my 3rd otohime-sama
Maybe I should go ahead and make a legit midrange Sword and fuck around for a bit.

Hags?

Created this in case there is anymore retards in the thread talking about aegis effects.

Not even Midrange plays her anymore. Wait for Gawain to see if turn 5 Otomeme is any strong.

I don't think Mid-range swords run otohimes anymore. Or I haven't que'd into any lately that run them. I mostly see like Alberts/Aurelias on turn 6 and then turn 7 Frontcuck general.

feel when a dragon player with forte symbol, sleeves, avatar and leader kills you with forte

>Medusa
hnngg

>Look at /svg/ in catalog
>Boat sluts
What is happening?

Thinking of suicide?

Can anyone oblige with a concede?

Did it hit two fairies?

how does symbol differ from avatar

Thanks Vampy

>percentiles are too complicated for him so he doesn't run a good card

Average shadow retard everybody

>full forte player unloads 3 forte and 2 eyfa on me
>still couldn't win against my Bahamut

i dont know why i listed that twice im sorry

Quick /svg/! Which craft is the most honorable craft and why is it Haven?

In the current game it's Control Blood

>Lurching corpse is now a good card

Let me guess. You are going to tell me you always have an activator in hand or your opponent won't just kill her off with trash on the board before dropping their powerhouse?

Dragon. You can't get more honorable than fighting every creature head-on then conceding

Dragoncraft.

Instead of mana-cheating, they ramp.

Instead of an effective hyper-aggressive early game, they ramp.

Instead of winning, they ramp.

I teched in a single Atomy in my Aggroish Midrange Shadow deck and he's actually been working really well considering I have 3 Howls and Resentments plus a lot of last word followers and Bone Chimeras due to having Reapers.

I wonder if Elta Atomy decks will be a thing as he's fuckhuge and nearly impossible to deal with if you get him out early. Elta being on board also means he cuts out any fanfare options that could possibly deal with Atomy as well.

>see many healthy waifus that originated from gbf
>tried playing it
>it's a clusterfuck and eats new players

The girls and the bois are great, but I wish it was more accessible for newbies.

I like draphs. They have insane bodies.

Not pictured: Atomy immediately dying next turn to DoD

>mfw people can't understand aegis and actually believe that cygames would print a cost 9 8/8 that can't be targeted by stuff but killed by AoE's and effects and will come crying to this general once they fail to "kill" it

Don't ogle Erika.

>stating nothing about eggs

Dude. How could you?

He didn't.

All the netdeck Swordcraft lists at the most runs 2 as far as I can tell and my Atomy plays haven't been DoDed once yet.

Remember when Dragon players were whining about how garbage Draconic Ferver was and now every single Dragoncraft deck plays it?

are we being raided? there're much more retards and shitposts than usual, and that's saying something.

>dragon's best card is a card that loses you tempo

your post is one of them, just saying

liek u 2 lmao

Some people thought it was bad but really most people laughed about playing the card and then conceding.

And they were right about that, it is near impossible to ramp against aggro and not die unless you draw perfectly.

Why couldn't they just write in his effect, "Can't be removed from the board"?

>Elta Atomy

It's pretty reliant on two cards you can't just tutor simply.

However I do hope I can make a list where I play double Atomy on one turn and have it work just one time. Maybe 4 Atomy even, with rise of the dead after setup is done

I take it that everyone is just waiting for the new expansion now and not even playing the game anymore as dailies have become a chore for most.

You know what, man ? It's okay, because there's something beautiful about this general that's not present in many other.
We actually play the game. As soon as the expansion releases, real posters will be too busy playing to shitpost, and eventual invading faggots will have no attention left and just go away.

Wanna share your list? I've got 3 Atomys

Because then if could get Ward via Guardian Sun you dum-dum. It specifically needs "unaffected by everything".

>daria player has 13 damage on board
>have 15 life
>he misses lethal and demonic strikes one of my dudes
>next turn pic related
The shit you can see in unranked, it's amazing. Poor guy isn't in AA0 for nothing.

>post yrw soon cygames will announce a neutral "reduce a followers hp to 0" spell so every craft can deal with aegis AND THEN people will finally undertstand how it works

Ramp IS supposed to be bad against aggro though. Ramp having a weak early game is just logical.

Yup. I almost wanted to concede.

The new turn 1 power play will turn it around
Ramp Dragon will literally have no weaknesses

>using a Demonic Strike anywhere other than face
>actually trying to control the board
>as Dorothy
No wonder he's doing poorly, this deck isn't for him at all.

Those aggro decks will never be able to beat 2 health and a card PER TURN. I can't believe they printed such a powerful 1 drop, at bronze too!

>Zoe is not only a cheaper desert rider that does nothing, she actually helps aggro to kill the hag faster

What does cygames mean by this?

Do you believe?
I hope I can get my first 5-0

U T S U
T
S
U

You're Sword, of course you can go 5-0

She's the most overstatted 3-drop, is what. In theory the drawback can be mitigated by having fucktons of heals.

She's just 3PP 3/4 and not even 2PP. I think healing is your least concern when you cannot put down other followers with her removing them for you.

Unfortunately, got cockblocked by another Sword going second.

You don't attack when you have a follower up, and she starts attacking t4 when you probably have nothing else on the board. It's just a wardless ancient elf.

What's the most fun Path to Purgatory class

What's the least shitty Path to Purgatory class

Runecraft
Forest

>just 3PP 3/4
Yes. A total of 7 stats. In this game a 3-drop has 5 stats.

Use it with Sun and dont use Zoe for attacking?

Too many butts.

The only situation I can see her being useful is with guardian sun on turn 2 to be a turn 3 poor man's AE. Otherwise your opponent can just completely ignore her because every attack is either removing your own board or helping your opponent kill you faster.

Imprisoned dragon technically has same stat line just offensively oriented but his major benefit is having ward by default.

I think they should have made her like imprisoned in that if you evolve her she loses the negative trait.

There's never too many butts.

sniff sniff

meantime the card with the biggest rack in the game is only a plain 3/3 for 3pp and damages your leader by 2 with no other advantage except not being 2/3 or 3/2

It's a recent change, but it's better than 50% at AA which is where I am.

The Atomy is simply a chance play if I end up drawing him as more than one is horrific bricking potential.

The Tyrant is an out in control games which go on so long I get 20 shadows. It's happened more than once, but I haven't been lucky enough to topdeck him the majority of times it's happened. He's still not bad as card itself though since he's 3 damage storm otherwise. The Ethereal Form isn't bad either as a random +2 out of nowhere as well.

The combination of all these single tech in win conditions though culminates in normal bricking chance.

I've recently had a game where Atomy, Tyrant, Ethereal Form, Cerberus and Cursed Soldier were all in my hand the first 3 turns while not drawing any 1 or 2 drops. Though that's just card games.

bbbbrrrraaaaaapppp

What did he mean by this?

>that broken spine/anatomy

the threads were made by burgers, they like butts more than boobs and faces

If we want to be technical obviously soccermom can be higher statted, and Imprisoned has 7 stats too, but not being able to attack is god damn thorn in the foot.
Somewhat interesting is that while Imprisoned loses drawback on evolve, he pays that price by getting only +1/+1 while she has regular evo boost.

The new 4-drop 3/3 that heals for 2 can cancel the downside of a Zoe attack.

Not so, all followers on your board would need more than 2 defense.

You won't have any, Zoe will hit your face, and you heal up the damage with the 3/3 after attacking with ZoE. You can even heal up Zoe but that's stupid since next turn is evo turn, everything will die.

Vampy-chan's spine/anatomy isn't broken at all!

except it is not true, you can try to strike a similar pose yourself