Please bring back the
>3 series wagon
>5 series wagon
>audi wagons
>Corolla wagons
>camry wagons
>accord wagons
>civic wagons

Why does yurop and australia get the wagons and we are stuck with fucking (((Grand Touring hatches))) and (((crossovers)))

Other urls found in this thread:

caranddriver.com/news/2018-mercedes-amg-e63-s-wagon-photos-and-info-news
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sporty
>wife and kid hauler

The Panamera was a mistake.

>he doesnt have a twin turbo v8 wagon
Thats literally what wagons are for yet they're so fuckin sick and we dont get them

>that ass tho
god daaaaamn

Not sporty enough for you?

>doesnt even mention the E63 Wagon
dem rear facing jump seats

The U.S. gets the 3-series and E-class wagons though. Mercedes not only makes an AMG version of the E-class wagon, but the base model has a more powerful engine than the new E-class sedan.

cts-v wagon...?

and wagons have a bad stereotype in america so that's why they don't bring them over

i like wagons

>3 series wagon is the 4pot unlike europes 340i Msport
>e class wagon
AMG wagon was discontinued. Idk about the regular e class

to be fair, porsche does handling excellently across their entire lineup, yes even including the crossovers.
So this thing will probably feel like a scalpel, whereas the mercedes are more GT like

Audi also makes the Allroad, which isn't a sports car by any means but is still a solid wagon. And Volvo just released the V90, another great one.

On top of that next year Buick is bringing over a converted Opel wagon.

WHAT

LANDBARGE WAGON

>cts-v wagon...?
I believe 2014 was the last year for those.

It's the insignia now, should come over as the Regal.

May have AWD and the GM 2.0T.

>no more body on frame landbarge wagons

Literally the only sporty wagon you can buy in US?

"Practically" perhaps but "literally" no. There are a handful of sporty wagons that can be had. V70 polestar, caddy CTS-V wagon, MB e63 AMG wagon all come to mind right away, there's probably more. It'd be terrible if we were limited to the Poorsha Panautismera.

The AMG wagon has gone out of production for a year before. They're pretty low-volume, so they're one of the last models to get up to speed when the E-class gets updated.

This link will take you to a road test for the 2018 MB E63 AMG

caranddriver.com/news/2018-mercedes-amg-e63-s-wagon-photos-and-info-news

Who told you it was killed?

Not that user but I'd bet they meant for purchase in burgerland. Man I'd love to have some sexy wagons; my is300 wagon is dope but still.

Im talking about burgerland. They're discontinued

I want the Magnum back :(

>Who told you it was killed?
There was no 2017 model year version in the US. So if you don't keep up with the news I could see how somebody might think it was dead.

GIVE IT TO ME, I AM A BURGER AND I WANT IT REEEEEEEEEEE

there have been rumblings about a magnum based on the current charger. for a while now.
the old magnum got axed by some douche who left the company like immediately after and a lot of the engineers really liked the magnum and want it back as well

Nyet.

What about CLA shooting brake

Doesn't exist in the US.