/dg/ - Destiny General

>>>NEWSRESET INFO

CUTE!! x3333

Cute, CUTE! Whos the top and whos the bottom?

Trials is Asylum for the 5 people who care

cum on step it up!!!!!

Buy our next game Guardians!

>Quadsters trying to make themselves seem relevant in The Inner Circle general

pitiful

good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightth ere rightthere if i doƽaү somy self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

My turn now

>losing games in a flawless run

Any of my XB1 peeps up for trials?

>want to play this game again
>literally ruined for FPSs after titanfall 2
>literally no open world, a million loading screens

fucking kill me

maybe

Inter btfo??????

God you xboners are pathetic.

>sidhe playing as a warlock
lies

>Xboners have to photoshop themselves onto a lighthouse photo because they can't go flawless
LOL

Are you in the IC chat? Only 2 ppl are online right now. I want to get it asap because these dumb niggers are shitting up the thread once again.

smells like PS4 falseflag in here

this

Why would you want open world in Titanfall, Destiny is open worlds

Kek

Oh suck a dick.
>getting buttblasted over 2 posts

boi, I am THE shitpost king of the IC

Tell Timby to unblock me.

>When ps4 boasts the biggest shitposters
FeelsGoodMan

>being blocked by timby of all people
you must be a shit person

Oh, I didn't make that clear. Last sentence is about Destiny, not Titanfall 2. Titanfall 2 is fine as a CoD style knockoff. Destiny pretending to be an MMO and then not having an actual open world pisses me off.

Why would you want that? He's unironically blacklisted

>Getting upset because some PS4 players accomplished getting to the lighthouse
Whats wrong Xboners? Can't go flawless without Sidhe's help?

What's wrong Quadsters? Can't go to the lighthouse without being carried by inter?

>He thinks sidhe is good
Don't get it confused, there is no competition on xbone as all the tryhards are on ps4

Destiny is a hybrid of many things, what are you looking for in open world that destiny doesn't have; no loading screens or traveling to each planet in a real ship in real time?

>PS4 players starting a false flag shitpost storm just because

I want Alpha Team back

not even with his help ;_;

I can take care of myself.

I would rather have the shitposting discord leave desu

I mean, Destiny was announced to be a post-apocalyptic earth setting with traveler over-head, the planet hopping shit was pretty unnecessary. Could've done almost all of what they did with SPAECSHIPS by just having Wormholes that took us to Mars and the moon and whatnot.

There's not enough PS4 players playing right now for that though
They literally dont care about Destiny anymore.
t.cancer discord lurker

At least with alpha team present the xbone faggots will scuttle away like the mites they are

>inter
Did you not just see the other team that went flawless?

hahahahahahahahahaha

*lost a game

The wormholes are in space, obviously

New content and raids mean they will come back
At last they will reclaim their thrones

Everyone just needs to be nice and get along!

well it aint us because I do mean this that we're in the same boat
None of us care except for two people on xbone (one of them being me) care about the general
I would like the thread to be about destiny but no, shitposters want it to be about boy pussy, trap flavor of the month, shitting on Jiro for being a fag, and falseflag console war waged by one side

Classic case of inter signing into one of their accounts for the carry

holy shit fuck off jiro you faggot

Nah dude I mailed my ps4 to realkraftyy and she got me there

Very true, but it seems people just want to be mean.

>Jiro

DON'T insult me.

YOU ARE FUCKING GAY

*garrisons away*

I hereby declare a war between the Xboners vs PS4s. Winner of this war will take ownership of the thread and have full editing rights to the OP.

Sidhe and Zippy both have 1 week to respond as each platforms respective leader.

>not dragonheart vs sidhe
not even worth watching

>zippy
(cwl)

Can't speak for Bob but I've gone flawless with many different PS4 players besides Inter. Tbh I didn't start playing Trials with Inter till the April update last year and it's usually him coming to me for Trials

No shitskin is the leader of me.

exactly as I said before, no actual discussion, just shitposting
and this is why I want the thread to die. We've become almost as terrible as the worst generals in this Chinese cartoon sharing website. With no actual discussion about the game and all of the people who still play it have each other added already so there is no real reason to keep it alive
But it matters not, you shitposters will keep making the thread if Colt doesn't. At least he still cares about this game, in all honesty it's sad to think of him: He adores Bungie's games and even with the shitty state of the general he still makes it just because of his love for this game and then we bastardize it for our own fun

What is this image supposed to be? Is this where Zippy currently is? DID YOU LOCK HIM ON MERCURY?

Can someone please tell me when /dg/ is NOT going to be a pretentious circlejerk of assholes who post about each other to stay relevant? I'll come back then.

Shut the fuck up Stray (lol

And stay out you dumb anime poster.

fine you got me, congradulations
sorry for wanting the thread to not be about shitposting and instead wanting the general to be about discussion of the game or trying to find others to play the game with

That is right. He is currently training vigorously at Mercury....he wouldn't tell us why

so you admit to sabotaging Pandox, Inter, Bob, Drinniol, Chiborino and Cyanide? Gotcha, real fucking nice Stray.

>Sidhe
>Not the mastermind colt
He's the one who foretold the prophecy, he is our leader

This, sidhe aint shit

I am but a puppet of the Seal.

PALPATINE'S BEHIND IT ALL

Both consoles have had equally good and shit players so people would have to team up and vs eachother on ps4 and on xbox using only Gunsmith avaliable weapons. Best 4 out of 5 on ps4 then best 4 out of 5 on xbone. No exotic weapons or armor allowed or RoI artifacts.

STOP IT

>shitposts

*Chibornio

Xbone would get destroyed and they know it.
3480 Vilano

Wait why am I there? I'm so bad at trials that even Sidhe couldn't carry me to the lighthouse TWICE.

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

>Sidhe
>Not Mongoosestorm, Gorgon Slayer

it's a PS4 shitposter, he doesn't know how good/bad certain people are so they just use names that they can remember for their falseflag shitposts

>sidhe, pilot servitor of the lighthouse
>mongoose, the betrayed
>colt, the overmined
>stray, the defiled
>not knowing the veiled true boss deep in the vault with the flame prince orchestrating the inner circle of elders

>inb4 you mention bv or virus like the faggot you are

>tfw
>no prismatic shader
>no vault expansion for RoI
>no in game grimoire tab
>no text chat for social areas
>no dedicated servers

>xboners talking shit
>they didn't even go flawless
kek

As you mention them like a faggot

clip twitch tv/AntediluvianPeppyKoalaTwitchRaid

>broken link
good job shitposter, keep that shit in the previous thread

You're a fucking idiot
clips dot twitch dot tv / AntediluvianPeppyKoalaTwitchRaid

>he says fixing the link discreetly

At least he's not a StrayLost Idiot.

>implying this general is anything but
Lurk the general for Y2, figure out who's good. Never come back.
???

I fucking hate all of you.

Welcome to the club

But were all friends and its awesome!!!

>Watch youtube video about Destiny, gameplay or lore
>The guy is retarded

Every single time

So who did you watch exactly? Not all of them are retarted. Like Myerlin's lore videos or Mynameisbyf has some chill stuff. I understand what you mean if youre talking about Moreconsole though.

>Moreconsole

Why does he put on that weird show and behavioue?

So is the Marilyn Manson looking Awoken Prince still alive walking around somewhere? I had figured he died during the Taken King, especially since there's a mask of him from the Halloween event

Yes. He crash landed on Mars

He's on Mars

>posting flawless pictures in 2017

you guys are so behind