You time traveled back to the day right after your highschool graduation. What do you tell your 18 year old self?

You time traveled back to the day right after your highschool graduation. What do you tell your 18 year old self?

Other urls found in this thread:

winnersworld.com/motivational/R_H_Jarrett.pdf
what-is-coaching.com/support-files/lazymansway2riches.pdf
amazon.com/Genie-Within-Subconcious-Mind-How-Works/dp/1438276826
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rape everyone

Start working on c.E faster. You'll have a lot more clients and support for it if you do.

buy butcoins

buy amazon stock, it will grow nearly 300%

DAT GRILL IS A REAL CROWD PLEASA

"Tell me, how are the next 8 years going to be man?"

tfw i had 20 bitcoins in a wallet way back then but i lost it

>graduating high school at 18
top kek

i'd tell him to post on r9k

Don't let your father pressure you into university, do what you want and learn a trade instead.

Also, bet on the Carolina Hurricanes.

is everyone being serious here?

i would just tell me to keep my mouth open and filter through the ocean like tha basking shark i am.

Bitcoins sell at 1k, the buy at 300.

DON'T GO TO THAT STATE SCHOOL! Take the private school scholarship instead!! PUSSY ISN'T WORTH IT!!!

Move out immediately. Finish college instead of dropping out. Move out because you'll spend all day sleeping and all night avoiding your insane parents if you don't move out.

Also put aside some cash to save up for a good PC because this game "titanfall" will come out one day and it'll be everything you ever wanted out of a multiplayer shooter

i kill my old self and just start over.

Charge more for blowjobs. Invest in knee protection.

DON'T FUCKING GO TO MEDICAL SCHOOL YOU'LL WANT TO KILL YOURSELF 4 YEARS INTO IT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

You seriously chose your college based on pussy? Fucking ay

SMALL WORLD ALL HER FRIENDS KNOW OF ME (KNOW ME)

Were you held back bruh

BUY ALL BITCOINS.

>he went to medical school after literally every fucking doctor on the planet says it isn't worth it

Says you im making bank

invest all of your money in AMD stock when its at 2.50..

literally every penny you have..

now its +11.. can ou even imagine? 2k = 11k in a year. 20k = 110k. 200k = 1100k

I wouldn't say anything, I'd just clock that little bastard right between the eyes. Serves him right for fucking things up for me.

>What do you tell your 18 year old self?
all the winning lottery numbers up to my time and i would make the little faggot write down every last one of them.

Specifically about college and career? Help I'm 18

to pay of debt

Sauce?

I've already traveled back 5 times senpai, and I'm still poor, just buy the fucking Bitcoin, ok mate?

It'll only cause problems, just like in Steins;Gate

Don't do business. Major in some form of computer science or get a trade job.

buy bitcoin

also brexit and trump are gonna win so bet on them

Start learning about stocks right away and read important books starting with Thomas Painnes Common Sense.

Transfer schools immediately, fuck Ashley she's a bitch, switch from Comp sci to finance, after you transfer join a frat they aren't what you think.

Well I'm 20 years old and I think I've been making good decisions, but I would tell my 18 year old self to not think having an Afro is in any way sexy, and not to be insecure of my weight because a lot of girls thought I was cute anyways. i think my 13 and 14 year old self needed more talking to, I would walk around high school all religious with a bible in my hand, I was the biggest school Christian ever and I had no idea how cringe it was for the people around me. But at the same time I lost my mom at that age so I had reasons why I was going through all those emotions. Today, I'm glad to say that I've really grown up and learned to love myself for what I am, I'm doing a lot better today in college then I did in high school as a student and a person all around.

Pick biology instead of computer science

No matter what people say, you're not a hypochondriac: that weird shit in your vision is actually retinitis pigmentosa, there is no treatment, and you're going to be blind by age 30, so make the most of your eyesight.

Take all of the money you have saved up, buy bitcoins and don't sell until 2014.

Sarah has a thing for you even if you don't think you're good enough for her.

Fuck the UW: they're a bunch of chinese assholes and it's not worth wasting your time there.

18 year old self?

>Ask Heather out, she really likes you. It'll save you 6 years of not knowing.
>Work at staters
>Don't date Brooklynn. The sex isn't worth putting up with the bs, but if you do. You'll learn greatly from it
>Take acting, journalism, and video classes at the community college, business is a joke.
>Don't let Mr. P out, he doesn't come back :(
>Don't accept Dads offer to work with his company, start your own.

I would probably tell myself that I'm not as smart as I think I am and that accepting and embracing that will make me a better person and better off in the long haul.

Besides that, I wouldn't change much.

Just 2 words "buy Bitcoin"

Bet on the Cubs in 2016

Was Mr.P your fish? :,(

start a race war

They were favorites going into the season so you wouldn't make much profit

Buy BTC

Your mom mysteriously gets sick in 2013. Tell her shes beautiful and keep this from happening in any way you can.

Fuck Jake, he's gonna become a piece of shit that only wants to go to edm festivals and do psychedelics. Cut him off while you can, he was never really your friend. Bet on the royals and warriors in 2015. Don't go to an out of state school, especially not for a fucking liberal arts degree.

Sell everything and buy December 2016 Bank of America calls.

Join the Military, don't go to college. You'll regret it latter if you don't and you are in the best shape of your life right now to join.

Tell your sister your bad feelings about her boyfriend. If you don't she will marry him and he is an abusive asshole that's she's too afraid to leave out of fear of disappointing the family

finish high school

>Read
winnersworld.com/motivational/R_H_Jarrett.pdf
what-is-coaching.com/support-files/lazymansway2riches.pdf
The Genie Within The Subconscious Mind amazon.com/Genie-Within-Subconcious-Mind-How-Works/dp/1438276826

IF YOU DON'T STAND FOR SOMETHING, YOU WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING.

Here is a USB full of lotto numbers, horses to back, and entry and exit points for shares. Once you've had your fun getting free money, give most of it to a managed fund to just lift weights.
Also spoilers for movies and TV shows for the next 5 years.
Now go get rich, faggot

>You time traveled back to the day right after your highschool graduation. What do you tell your 18 year old self?
You'll get the job at it will be horrible and you won't last. Also your dog is going to die today.

Buy AMD, NVDA, AMZN. This is the last time you'll be happy, so enjoy it.

Spend more time maturing and deciding on a college major instead of jumping right in. Also, study languages and try to do your undergrad abroad

"Dont drop the soap, faggot!"
I didnt graduate but I did get my GED.
Seriously though I should have got a better GPA and maybe get a scholarship to a community collage.

give up on friendship because most of your friends stop talking to you anyway.

I'd kill myself if i were you. and you eventually will when it hits a lot higher than a maggoty 1k

try to fuck all the girls
don't be retarded, they want your D, you look good and aren't a retard
but don't ever fall in love

EL O EL, my puny 300% gainz.

buy ETH

I used to have everything all kinds of answers.
Then I heard the best one ever -
'dude, don't worry too much about shit, because when you are 35, you'll discover a way to time travel!'

This was courtesy of Billionaire Chris Sacca.
It is the best answer.
It gives you instant leverage and confidence you made it to at least X age.

Barring any stupid risks, you'll have a 'respawn' at 35. I would just make sure to give a brief summary of decisions made, with some adjustments, and how the time travel came about.

But there is the classic paradox that if I did travel back and meet my 18-year old self, then I already would have met my 35-year old self.

RH Jarrett - It Works

Mein_Neger.jpg

I've read a ton of self help books, success stories, etc and it's surprising how often a version of this method pops up.

punch me in the stomach, and buy apple, netflix, nvidia.
Give my self 20,000k, tell me to go to phillipines and take a year off to study computer programming and tell me to show my dad bogleheads.org

Buy btc, which while a common answer, would easily allow even my 18 year old self to afford tens of thousands.

Kill yourself before you become a cynical loser and 21 year old virgin

learn to get on with people and stop being such a grump all the time jeez

This. Making $80k a year working your ass to death just isn't worth it. Give me my twenties back.