What are some car related ideas you've had?

What are some car related ideas you've had?

cleaning my car
driving my car

havent put either into action yet

FPBP

Is this the same chicken every time? how can you put it into so many situations OP and it doesnt freak out

Damn that is a chill chicken.

running over a flock of cocks was one of my ideas

Theres FR and MR right? Why not make a double R car? Like an engine up front and one in the rear. Maybe I'm retarded.

i mean why not just let it be awd?

RR would be rear engine, rear wheel drive. Like a Porsche.

Twin engine cars don't have a prefix like that because they're so uncommon.

Eliminate haldex and FWD from existence.

Thinkin about sawing the entire top off of my 99 cherokee sport

Isn't haldex mainly rwd?

not the guy you're asking, but no, haldex is on-demand AWD, usually coupled to FWD shitboxes to give you 50/50 torque split when the wheels starts slipping.

Newer applications can send more power to the rear, but you'll never kick the rear out or get a true RWD feel out of them.

Drop a V8 as mid engine in a VW bus
> I was 10 and it was before internet

Didn't jeep have a concept, cyclone or something

It will fold like a taco. Look it up

2wd fullsize truck
replace tranny with 4wd tranny/t-case
attach electric motor to front output of t-case
put some batteries/esc stuff in the bed

>like a taco

Start a company for fuel cell cars, but instead of having to rely on a non-existent hydrogen refueling infrastructure, also offer hydrogen generator units for your garage roughly the size of a fridge that distill tap water and electrolyse it with unused solar power from the roof when you're not at home.

I always though it would be cool to have a drone that would fly above your car and give you a birds eye view of your car. There would be a lcd screen mounted like a HUD .
A birds eye view would allow you to see whats coming in an intersection before you got to it allowing you to safely run red lights and aid in escaping the police.

do chickens give signs when they are about to poop?

An online dash cam upload facility and if you get pinged driving like shit or too slow you get your car crushed into a cube and a public flogging while they play vidya of your shit driving on a 70inch plasma above your head

Hop on YouTube and search for blackview 360, it's a camera system that makes basically a bird's eye of your vehicle from a composite view from 4 cameras. Pic related is a screen grab of the setup page showing the view you get on the screen

nope, but usually, when they get a bit exited about something, like food they drop one.

i liken them to a ticking time bomb, when you don't see them poop you have a more than likely chance they're going to shit the second you pick it up. and if you do, you have a window of something like 4-10 minutes before they poop. the safest way you can go about it is to hold the bird below your waist line because if they do poop less chance of landing on a part of you, then hold them to your side, and angle them away from your body. carry the chicken like your about to pass a football.

The electromechanical poppet actuator
Konigger stole it from me with his Swedish mind reader ray, which is to go into production in 2019 and has all carbon fibre construction, with a mass efficiency of 1 kW / 1 kg

>that spoiler
>someone actually thinks this looks good.