>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

poe.ninja/challenge/unique-flasks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

turdbirds out

Multistrike or faster attacks for sunder? I hate the auto targeting of multistrike

wtc level 1 clarity

both

multistrike adds more overall dps but i don't think you want to use sunder if it takes you more than one swing per pack.

/poe/ board is dead where are my exiles?

Currently leveling with SRS for the first time, really enjoying it after hitting level 38 and getting Queen's Escape.

Everyone recommended a 4 link +1 minion helm to level, but isn't The Baron better? Only issue is that getting 3 blue is basically impossible, but 2 blue is easy, so would swapping out Minion Damage for Melee Phys or Multistrike or something work?

"Oops! Clumsy me"

Use both. Sunder with fast enough attack speed to make it feel good is great. Use Haemophilia gloves or go Gladiator for easy fodder killing.

you use the baron when you have a +2 5 link staff for srs

although you can run srs in a reverb rod and that can pretty much last you until maps too

That face looks incredibly photo-shopped in or some shit.

I spent like 50 fusing and maybe hundred jewelers and around 20 chrome to get it like this

Apparently getting a 6 link is much rarer than I was thinking. Seems kinda fucked tbqh

It's just drawn by a westerner

Good meme, user.

Honestly though it looks off compared to the rest of the image. The rest of the image looks good, but then bam, the face is very off.

>tfw me
>tfw 4 link SRS
>Tfw merciless
>tfw can't even beat dom in 1 blood rain, with wrath, anger, punishment, and vulnerability

wat do

A wild Oak appears and is about to shove his stick up your butt!

The last skill gem that dropped for you is your only defense. How penetrated is your ass?

why the baron and a +2 staff at the same time? sorry if that's a dumb question

S T I C C

not play summoner lamo

until you get a 6link chest and the fucking really OP minion poison weapon, what else are you going to use for srs?

He wanted the face to match the artsyle of PoE

>did 77-81 in T3s without getting a single T4

loving this atlas feature. totally not fucking over people with bad rng ssf and not completely broken abusable late game.

>combine/buy from zana

i will. atlas still shit.

>tfw already have like 25ex and haven't cleared past t9 maps
xd

but isn't the whole point of the baron the +2 to socketed minions? if i have +2 from the staff, why would i want to use the baron at all?

>$40 for 1 cosmetic item set
really tickles my feet

I want to do Varunastra gladiator. Going to do use legacy Bringer of Rain,The Surrender, and legacy Voidheart. So links would be sunder-multistrike-conc effect-inc effect (necessary, maybe added fire?)

i see non legacy versions for 130c on poe.trade, can anybody spoonfeed a noob here?

poe.ninja says its 7ex

2x Consuming Dark, Righteous fire
y/n

thanks, didnt know this site thisll make things easier

yeah 6.5-7.5ex
try using the website poe.ninja/challenge/unique-flasks

retard

It's not like zana sells maps or anything.

Dots don't convert afaik

Increased AoE gem is ass and should never be used in Sunder. Use Melee Phys instead.

Since you're going Gladiator your 6th Link will be Bloodlust. If you're going to proc Fortify with your movement skill then that will cause bleed and so will your Ancestral Warchief. You don't need an always active 6th gem for fodder.

Swap it for Added Fire if going against something that's bleed immune.

It's worse than the old system

why do these reliquary keys only drop to noobs?

is it against the rules to bind right click to mouse scroll so I can bank shit faster

stay mad

I wish poor people would just die

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free

no, the whole point of the baron is the strength stacking which gives your minions like 200% increased melee phys damage

is this the best looking natural chest in game?

Witch is enhanced with magic. Scion's got plastic surgery. If you're looking for a natural chest, Ranger's is the ONLY one.

I was talking about the body armour chest piece you dork

cloak of flames has 3D art

Why don't they wear pants in wraeclast?

are there any linuxfags ITT?
have they fixed that memory leak thing that makes the client crash after X amount of maps?

why don't you just pirate windows

how do you know someone uses linux?

don't worry, they'll tell you

f*ck off n*ggers

Using bringer of rain so melee phys is already in it. Bloodlust is a good idea, especially for bosses. IDK how well it will work on trash, though because I miss out on the bleed explosion which helps a ton with sunder.

global rule 2

Daressos Defiance.

How are your builds going now that it's been a week and most people are 90+

I mean, you did make a build right? You didn't just wait till you could follow a guide/follow a streamer right?

:^)

it's shit

I respecced 3 times already

it's still shit

playing SSFHC

everything I try is shit

defenses are paper thin, dps is not there

I should have gone totems but that's selling out

i hope you'll post all of them

>tfw put up chaos to trade and accept for nothing
The guy didn't accept and put up his exalt. I felt like a dummy after

I am so used to just trading with friends and shit I always do that, one day I am going to get fucked for not paying attention

Is there an ideal cast speed for fb totems?
currently at .09

>tfw already have enough to just buy skyforths straight out
should I do it and then flounder until 6l shavs becomes cheaper. the more I think about it, it's a bad idea. Because my $ makes $ now and if I spend it all I won't have any

skyforths is only good if you have the currency to cover the rest of the build

Atziri Splendour is pretty great
That ember one is pretty good aswell but everyone wears it.

ye but it's also sort of like i know skyforths are gonna go up and 6l shavs and other shit will go down

I messed around with poe item info a bit.

The result is pretty useful imo.

Forgot image.

:^))

:^)))

based troveposter

Which dude should I play as?

Duelist or Marauder

If anyone else says anything else they're wrong

>tfw traded guy 50 less chaos for 3 exalt
>tells me I forgot
>so I do math and give him extra 50
The math seemed right, but I was just going on his word desu because I didn't remember

dumb blogposter

At least I'm posting about the game in a dead thread

hot pocket for breakfast
hot pocket for lunch
hot pocket for dinner
hot pocker for midnight snack

is there a more appropriate gamer food than hot pockets

my parents don't buy food so I actually just drink water and then sometimes eat a banana or whatever is there

pc

Got my wife into PoE earlier this week. Checked on her character again today and this is what I see...

nice copy paste from reddit

>png
no thanks

is there a reason ggg refuses to deshit up perandus effects

I am thinking about giving money to GGG. A currency tab and two normal tabs for 10 dollaridoos. Convince me otherwise, powiegee.

why do people circlejerk over legacy koams. It's still worse than ES

currency tab is the best quality of life improvement money can buy

currency tab is a nice one. all the others is meh unless you're an extreme hoarder

Congrats on the Taryn's Shiver

open it faggit

Second one already fml

tabs + rng bonus. sounds like a good deal to me :^)

What's the fastest build? And I don't mean fastest clearing, I don't care about damage/clearspeed, I just want a build that moves around at the speed of sanic.

shitnigger

8% as or point for howa raider?

one of those evasion builds that just run uber lab really fast
not sure what they are desu

Probably something involving queen of the forest and pathfinder.

I usually have temptest shield in my cast on damage taken setup. Is it worth it for the 3% block?