Can someone please, for the love of god, explain to me why the FUCK cobras and Shelby gt500s are so fucking overpriced...

Can someone please, for the love of god, explain to me why the FUCK cobras and Shelby gt500s are so fucking overpriced? I understand getting your money's worth but this is fucking ridiculous. People charging 20k+ for a 03-04 cobra and 30k+ for a 08-09 gt500? What planet do these people live on? If they were bone stock that would be one thing, but 90% of these cars are modded to shit. With superchargers and lowering springs and ridiculously loud exhausts and all this other gay shit that nobody but a small dick faggot would want in the first place. That shit should LOWER the price how do these morons not understand that?

Can someone explain this shit to me I don't get it at all. What is wrong with these people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jeCE5nzs5k4
milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/6094576237.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're literally modern boomermobiles

You telling me you dont look at this and think "damn, he must have a huge dick"?

Do these people just have the mentality of "hur dur it's stick and oh look cool mods >

Is that car even driveable? Seems like one bump would fuck your shit up in that thing

It is. He even has one of those dildo shifters thats 4 feet big

Is there a video?

youtube.com/watch?v=jeCE5nzs5k4

I was thinking of getting one for my M5. Having it shift through the sunroof for keks

All shelbys and 03-04 cobras are supercharged retard

Doesn't change the fact people add all kinds of useless bullshit to those cars

If you want one you could get a 99/01 Cobra. They can be had for pretty cheap if you look hard enough and are still very fun. I'm enjoying mine at least

But the 93 mach 1 has just as much hp as a cobra from that year, so what's the point?

03 mach 1 sorry

Well, I personally prefer the IRS. But mach 1's have also been going up in price the last few years (at least where I live.) I originally wanted one but the cheapest I found was 18k. Picked up my 99 for around 6k, really high mileage and needs some work but you can find a better one for 8-9k. Depends on what you want really

Check this bish out

milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/6094576237.html

Exactly what I'm talking about. Modded to shit and somehow still overpriced.

With 4 precious owners that each seemed to have some sort of hand in modding it.
Its like a community Mustang and you have to pay each of the last drivers for their time playing with it in order to own it yourself and give the current owner 20 grand to stick into a fox body so he can play cars with his kids.

In defense of most non engine mods. These cars came kinda crap. Things like the bushings / bumpsteer mods / chassis strengthening mods make it a lot better to drive even in the street.

It's like you know...

What the fuck