Dream car

Lay it on me Veeky Forums, is this a bad car to buy?

Destroyer grey, black stripes, and probably powder coat the bronze wheels black cuz they got rid of them in 2017 for some ugly black 5 spoke design.

No the hellcat is not a bad car to buy.

I own one. I highly recommend it.

Yeah if you are experiencing a midlife chrisis and dont have any taste in cars

you can park it next to your four door wrangler.

if you're comfortable with feeling like you're in a coffin. the belt line is up really high, the windows are tiny. felt claustrophobic as fuck inside it. noped the fuck out.

Is it capable of being a daily for college commuting? 80 miles, 4 times a week

Or should I get another car as a daily?

And... will it do fine in winter, with the best winter tires, and the black key?

Fine with that, I'm a large individual so I don't really feel cramped, sat in them a few times didn't feel that coffiny

If you can afford one, why the fuck are you in college?

So I can learn how to afford a hyper car someday

Why do the children of Veeky Forums have such a sudden hardon for this car?

Because fuck you, fucking faggot

wat.

Whenever a Challenger thread is made, it's nothing but rampant shitposting.

not a bad car at all. totally not slower than a 5000 lb electric family sedan or anything.

>80 miles 4 times a weak

Just buy a Prius

I am so pissed that theypulled out of the european market, it is a real pain to import and get it street legal

Im considering buying the following cars:

Mercedes CLA 45 amg
BMW 435d
Dodge Charger 5.7l or Challenger 5.7l

From the "fast cars" the amg is definitely the best in terms of mpg. Heard not good things about reliability though.
However the bmw is also one of the fastest diesels around and has best mpg overall and thus lowest cost to keep&drive.
The dodges are something completly different here in yuropoor though. Id love to own a v8. But i have to admit that I expect a shitload more from a stock exhaust. Honest, they sound shit. Too quiet and not that v8 bubbling. Even modern amgs outperform them in terms on sound.
The challenger has the most unique and still oldschool look. The charger is also unique but kinda assassin/stealth style. I really fucking love the design of these cars. Afaik they share the exact same engine. But they both are worst mpg wise.
Im gonna DD it mostly. I have no idea what to get because they all have their own pros and cons.

Buy a Ford GT. It's V6.

>Mercedes CLA 45 amg
Why does this car even exist?

What do you mean? Its the cheapest amg of the new ones. Why shouldnt it exist

>want one
>cant afford the V8

The bronze wheels look better than the black.

This has to be bait. It is perfectly capable of the commute, but you want to be burning 8 gallons of premium each way 8 times a week? That's 64 gallons at 2.50 a gallon (at least). You wanna pay 160$ a week in gas? That's almost the price of my children's nanny. And no, dick shit, it's going to suck nuts in the winter.

I wish you guys would stop dick riding tesla. They are actually pretty shitty cars.

Volvo 240 in mint condition

>a fucking crossover
>a fucking diesel bmw
>a fucking shit car
What the fuck is wrong with you?

>CLA
Ugliest motherfucking merc, even a45 amg is way better.
>diesel bimmer
Self explanatory
>murican oilburner

Just get an //M or a 4c

>Le mad sperg
I should get a civic right?

>Ugliest motherfucking merc, even a45 amg is way better.
Why the fuck would I buy a golf class car for 40k? On top of that its hideous as fuck

I dont like "//M" cars and Im not faggot enough for a turbo overpriced gay ass 4c