Never gets old when new vegas thread is up!

Never gets old when new vegas thread is up!

Other urls found in this thread:

falloutmods.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_of_Nevada
nma-fallout.com/threads/fallout-of-nevada-Фаллаут-Невада.207311/page-10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NYEHAEH THERE'S

Fuck new vegas.

What mods are best for Fallout 2?

What's the best way to relate New Vegas to Fallout 2?

Fallout: Nevada for fallout 2

falloutmods.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_of_Nevada

fuck new vegas, get your shitty general where it belongs. retarded idiots talking about the same shit every fucking day. kill yourselves you pathetic losers. how many times have you had the same conversation about legion vs house vs ncr? uninspired lazy trash. shitposting general tier cancer to the fullest. why won't the janitors do ANYTHING about this cancer?

>inb4 FO4 fan
I never even played it, the legit REAL FONV shilling is obnoxious as fuck tho

Do you know if there'll be a translation soon or if there's one already?

this

Are fallout 1 and 2 clunky at all or have they aged well considering they're isometric?
I want to try them out but some old games frustrate me.

Is Yes Man the biggest meme in New Vegas

I say they're quite entertaining. I played Fallout 1 a while ago for the first time with no experience in these isometric games and it had a lot of fun; I suggest you try it out.

Yes

>Reminder than any choice except House is fucking retarded

these posters make me mad with how cool they are

what are some fun quest mods for new vegas?

Why was he so clumsy and stupid? thought he was supposed to be an intellegent villain

Because he thinks he's much smarter than he really is. For crying out loud, Benny thinks he's playing everyone and House is well aware of Benny's plan and the only reason he can't directly intervene is because of his contract.

He's not the real villain, he's just a guy that double crossed you and made a huge mistake.

When the story develops you can see he didn't think things would go the way they did. He thought he was hot shit and the Courier fucked him up.
Little fish tries to play big fish and gets eaten.

He couldn't even shoot you in the head right, what IN THE GODDAMN did you expect?

>card art hides his feet because they're way too short

Benny was never meant to be intelligent. He was always just a thug in a suit.

Hang on, to be fair Benny's plan would have worked out perfectly had the courier not survived. I mean he shot you in the head twice, he couldn't possibly have predicted that you'd come back from something like that.

he lives in the fallout bulletsponge universe, he shouldn't have stopped shooting until the courier's head exploded

They're good games but I wouldn't say they've aged all that well.

The UI for example is complete trash, especially in fallout 1. It's unresponsive, unintuitive and generally fucking ugly as all hell.

Movement is clunky in game too, but it's passable for a game of that era.

Everything else has aged okay from what I remember at least. But yeah, that UI is just awful.

I allways wondered wether Avellone was right or not when he said Fallout was getting too civilized and boring

Wish he would've had better ideas to improve that other than "Tunnelers fall, everyone dies". I hope the next Fallout tries to abandon that America 50's theme and try something new

is there an UI mod or something?

House was aware of his plans and he still needed to use the Chip on the Fort, which meant Caesar would have had him captured and executed anyway.

His plan had no business going anywhere.

dunno what this guy is talking about, I generally cant stand older games for their bad UIs but I have no problem with Fallout 2s, the gameplay on the other hand is pretty dated as there's a whole lot of useless skills and perks and generally one best way to play your character

>House was aware of his plans
And House couldn't do anything on his own to stop Benny. He needed the courier to do that for him.

>Reeeee other people can't have fun

Suicide is an option mate

>Hardcore Jsawyer
>level 10
>enter old world blues
I really really regret my decision. I just finished X-8 area and it was fucking nightmare there's no turning back now any tips?

Benny was very clearly highly intelligent. He created and utilized Yes Man with only some assistance from a random Followers cumslut he was dicking. He's got a bigass computer lab in his suite.

Shit, even on the run he manages to get to the Fort using stealth boys. If he'd been able to properly prepare he'd have been able to get in and out successfully. Benny's only failing was that the one courier holding the real item he needed was the player character.

>had so much fun with New Vegas and even Fallout 3
>wasn't even remotely interested in F4 as soon as the info and gameplay videos started to trickle in

why did it have to be this way. I just wanted a fun RPG with many dialogue choices and exploring. For a company that seems to only produce RPGs Bethesda doesn't actually look like they want to make RPGs.

It's be a while since I've played the game but can you actually team up with Benny? I always ended up killing him.

>that one triggered autist in every new vegas thread

You can literally fuck him

what exactly is even so great about FONV that you talk about it everydya, but call FO3 shit, despite the FACT that they are literally the same game with a different coat of paint. what is the difference? there are fucking NONE. so WHY IS THIS THE MOST SHILLED GAME ON /V/ yet FO3 is constantly insulted.

user, play the game

Unfortunately no. Kinda sucks. An option for your character to go for an independent Vegas without having to run the place him/herself would be nice.

Plus Benny is actually kinda cool. It was several playthroughs before I realized he actually had quite a bit of dialogue. He's not any worse than you, just think about how many people you shoot in the fuckin head for things far less valuable the Platinum Chip.

i've played the game. i've beat it. did the entire main storyline and managed to talk the "last boss" into leaving NV. last battle was garbage (unlike FO3's epic last battle alongside the robot) they're the exact same game, mechanically.

because it is an rpg and rpg's need compelling and coherent stories and good characters as well as good roleplaying options

remember the computer in FO3 that you convince to kill itself in around 3 lines of dialogue? Well compare that to when you convince the lanius to retreat from hoover dam

Both people you convince are very set in their ways and it would seem impossible to attempt to talk them out of it. But NV manages to pull this off

People enjoy FNV more because it has "more" RPG conversation options. That's about it, as far as I know.

He would have succeeded in his plan to overthrow House if you hadn't miraculously recovered from a bullet to the head. That said he most likely would have run Vegas into the ground.

Better story. The brotherhood aren't the knights in shining armour they're portrayed as in 3. They just reuse the enclave as the bad guys instead of making something new. Dad's a piece of shit who abandoned you in the vault, where you could have easily been arrested, tortured and killed because he fucked off without saying a word to you (which at the very least makes it somewhat reasonable you wouldn't want to find your shit dad, unlike 4 where you're character is always showing concern for Shaun no matter what when he gets brought up in dialogue.)

Vegas just had better written characters, better factions all who were morally grey. You could make a argument, and a good one at that as to why each of the factions would be the best chance for the mojave. 4 tried to emulate that but it didn't pull it off as well.

That and it wasn't written like a fanfiction.

>because it has "more" RPG conversation options

And a better story, better shooting mechanics, branching quest paths, a faction system, a logically built world and extreme attention to detail

Also, it's more in-line with the established cannon, unlike Fallout 3 which is fanfiction-tier

NEW VEGAS KEKS BTFO. GTFO OF /V/ FAGS.

>OBSIDIKEKS BTFO
MODS = GODS
>OBSIDIKEKS BTFO
MODS = GODS
>OBSIDIKEKS BTFO
MODS = GODS

BASED MODS

came here just to shit on these new vegas cucks

Real devastating buddy

>Mom! MOM COME QUICK. Remember all those threads I told you I was reporting because those guys were BREAKING THE RULES by talking about video games on a video game board? Yeah, they just got MOVED to another board!!!
>That's nice, sweetie.

Hey, I got a three day ban on /v/ once for making a thread about video games.

>new vegas cucks btfod

There is one in the works, check it:
nma-fallout.com/threads/fallout-of-nevada-Фаллаут-Невада.207311/page-10

Pretty damn dated but still managable for me. Scrolling through your items is a fucking pain though I'll tell you that.

>3 CHA
>3 INT

Benny's pretty much a borderline retard.

I hate how they implemented SPECIAL to NPCs, it makes no sense.

Im new to modding is there some big bundle mod for titty mods and what not?

This is why I hate Veeky Forums.

Does WMX remove that GRA tag and let me mod all my laser pistols the same way?

>moved to Veeky Forums
>immediately dying
Gee mods, it's almost as if New Vegas threads are being made on /v/ for a reason.

How is it the mods fault that the same handful of nostalgic fanboys are too embarrassed to click the right board?

The /v/ thread is fucking dead too for what it's worth.

>How is it the mods fault that the same handful of nostalgic fanboys are too embarrassed to click the right board?
That's not the reason.

The reason is /v/ has more traffic- people who come to /v/ come there to post in multiple threads and just happen to post in New Vegas threads as well. Meanwhile people who come to Veeky Forums only come here with a specific thread in mind, which is not enough people to keep NV general alive.

>tfw you just roll with it, and post in every Fallout thread in /v/ and Veeky Forums and /vr/

WMX provides different mods for everything GRA, the only thing I hate is the default GRA mods are still in merchant lists so you have to check which mods each weapon uses via Weapon Mod Menu or something like the mod vending machine.

>REEE GET OUT OF /V/ GO TO /VG WHERE YOU BELONG
>start thread on Veeky Forums
>REEE GET OUT OF Veeky Forums
Cant please some people

This thread was moved to Veeky Forums from /v/, that post predates the move.