>Next Cup
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Spring_Babby_Cup_Qualifiers
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Spring_Babby_Cup

>Spring Fetus Cup Dates:
>April 21-23 OR 28-30: Possible Qualifier Start

>Spring Babby Cup Dates:
>May 12: Possible Cup Start

>Upcoming Invitationals:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Tag_Team_Cup_3 (March 18-19, 25-26)
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Console_War
VIDYA BOWL TODAY AND TOMORROW

>PES 17 Info:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Previously:
>Drawfag Contest →
>Off-season Shitposting
>Page 9

Other urls found in this thread:

rigged.cunt.blue/4ccgdraw/2015/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

[VIDYA DERBY INTENSIFIES]

It's time for another /4ccg/ Drawfaggotry Contest!

The rules are simple:

1. Draw something related to the 4CC, this time with the subject "rigging".
2. The work must have been created specifically for this contest, i.e. don't just submit previous shit.
3. You must have created the work, no paying $150.

The deadline for the submissions is 14th of March. The winner will be decided by a jury of me, me and me.

The winner wins 1 (one) Veeky Forums Pass, worth $20. If you already own one, we can arrange something different to be the prize within that price range.

E-Mail your submissions to [email protected], specifying a pseudonym to have the work displayed as, or "Anonymous" if you'd like to stay anonymous.

All works will be exhibited on a website at the end.

To see the entries for the 2015 contest, see rigged.cunt.blue/4ccgdraw/2015/

Reminder to report and ignore shitposters

>fug vs RIP AND TEAR

Yes
YES

I'm failing right now.

which team has the shittiest memes

benis

Hi, obsessed faggot who keeps thinking I'm ronery

Go away Ronery

/soc/

Hi Ronery

am i alone in thinking this last cup was the most fun i had with 4cc

all good teams in the ro16, great matches, and Veeky Forums is a winner that doesnt bother me

its scary. i was so jaded with the cup but it suddenly got fun again. cant wait for spring

nah it was crap.

>what team has the sittiest X

It's always going to be /soc/, user. Yes /r9k/ and /mlp/ are bloody awful too, but /soc/ will always take the take in terms of awfulness

>neigh it was crap
fixed

Why can't we have good commentators for the vidya bowl?

A lot of commentating is about your relationship with the other people on the mic at the time. No offense to anyone involved there, but I just don't see myself as able to keep a running conversation with most of the commentators listed.

wheres the commentator list?

It was posted in the 4cc discord at least. I wouldnt be surprised if kekkels posted it in his own discord as well judging by these signups

>Tomato, rhs and Resolink
I'm already fine with this

ew

God tier: Tomato
Good tier: Pond, Resolink, rhs, Dtroit to some aspect
Bad tier: Alycorn, Paval
Kill yourself tier: Lazyturd, Hamsterling

I have never heard of Suule maybe he is alright as well

>Alycorn
>Lazyturd
>Hamsterling
it's ruined.

>In his own discord

Kekkels if you're out there, having a discord specifically for "you and buddies" is the kind of shit that annoys people and makes you look like an attention whore.

hi, /sp/

Wasn't posted on the Kekkels discord. Just 4cc and VGL.

The reality is that invitationals draw from a much smaller pool of commentators.

i'm /sp/ and i think the cup was great

thanks horsefucker

That's why its a closed discord for me and my friends.
Also this Sign up sheet for tomorrow will be posted after the matches today on both the 4cc and Veeky Forums League discord. And for those in Burgerland, DST is tonight, so factor that in.

>his own discord

No siree, no circlejerking going on here.

Kekkels, having a discord specifically for "you and buddies" is the kind of shit that annoys people and makes you look like an attention whore.

>People actually dare to make friends in the Cup

Stop the presses and ban this sick filth.

Its got nothing to do with the cup though.

So it's off topic, then? Sort of sounds like there's a rule against that.

are you autistic? People can do whatever they want outside of the cup. This includes being friends with others.

Great. Keep it out of /4ccg/. Don't post signup sheets and shit in your buddy buddy discord before opening it up to actual people involved in the cup. Don't start the 'internet defense force' shit up in your buddy buddy discord when people start disagreeing with things that you don't like in /4ccg/, and don't post 'leaks' that you're doing it. It's off topic.

Nigga, he literally didn't post it in his Discord. It's only in the official 4CC and VGL ones.

Nobody posted the signup sheet in that discord.

*autistic screeching*

how big and strong is Tomato actually?

Can't you tell from his manly voice?

kekkels did nothing wrong

200 cm and stronger than the average human

Tomato is the iron giant

Kekkels did plenty wrong. I know there's a small group of people that REALLY like him, but when /merit/ needed a replacement for Sou on the days he couldn't stream, they went with an existing manager rather than someone with no obligations other than streaming. He's used up all of his good will by being antagonistic and playing favorites.

There's a chance that we might have a /no/ - /gf/ match.

Post the full picture :^)

people getting mad at attention whores are attention whores themselves

It's appropriate; both teams have the shittiest rosters

>just players from both teams

Why is this allowed?

This is pretty embarrassing
Now, I'm actually on the side of 'Comfy shouldn't be on the main stream', but god forbid that people with the same interests talk to each other

he's a frail anime girl

t. 50% Falseflagger

Here's a leaked picture

*autistic screeching*

>50% Falseflagger
I don't even know what that means, sorry

t. 50% shitposter

can we have a moment to >/ses/

caught :^)

>Hamsterling still doing commentary
I never thought I'd miss Archie and NFR but if I could trade him for them I would

Vidya Bowl is now LIVE!
Get in here lads!

>Suule
only comfy i lurked and the reason i am anti comfy.

who is your top 5 worst commentators:
Archie
Hamsterling
NFR
Cyclohexane
Paval

Please do not make fun of /ses/

You opened yourself up to it the moment you decided to lewd a good and pure board like [s4s].

but [s4s] has always been NSFW

not an argument.

Please do not send /ses/ to /b/.

FUG :DDD

cum to finland :3 :3~~~~

go away amis!

not him, i just like penis

>him

I just noticed he is garbage

>him

tbf he seemed like a nice lad, maybe practice.

and a better mic

I thought the TTC draw was today, was it rescheduled?

check the wiki page, it's tomorrow at normal cup time

Sunday

Not too bad. Tried to do the play by play a bit but that is normal for inexperienced commentators.

waiting for /ses/ to submit an export

>/ses/

Why is Alycorn still allowed to commentate? He's unfunny as fuck and his only gimmick is making voices only he thinks are funny.

Fuckbuddys with the people in charge

If it was main/babbies I'd agree, but it's just invitationals man.

See

He's decent.

Aw, I want a 4cc fuckbuddy too now.

LOL

Eh, don't be so autistic, invitationals help people realize that before going to main/babbies and git decent or at least not as shitty in commentary.
Remember, Boris started streaming/commentary with invitationals as well.

Alycorn went from being shit in invitationals to being ever present in cup.

t. Suule

Alycorn's problem is that he's been around for a good while and still forces himself on pretty much every single invitational and has the "all the criticism is just /4ccg/ being salty lol" attitude several of the shittier commentators share. You'd imagine he would have realized people don't enjoy his commentary already.

That is very true but Alycorn has made no progress whatsoever and is still one of the worse commentators around. I hate having to deal with his commentary and I'd take almost anyone over him. Obviously I'd have a different opinion of him if he had actually made any positive progress and developed as a commentator, but he thinks he is good and still manages to commentate in actual cup matches.

Compare Alycorn and Kekkels.

Kekkels has clearly listened to criticism of his commentary and worked to improve those areas.

Well, we've had shitty commentators before, and same as the others there's no other choice than dealing with it I guess.
Or maybe hopping in commentary to give him less chances to commentate in official cups, I dunno.

who else has improved in their commentary.

That's the major difference. Kekkels is still not perfect and has got a lot of room for improvement but at least he's trying. Alycorn just seems to get the commentary spots because Kekkels likes him and doesn't even try to change his style. The only change he's ever really done was drop the autistic horsefucker introduction speech he gave every time when he first started commentating. Which should have been a massive red flag to start with.