/ceg/ Conan Exiles General

I'm making these on mobile and it's a pain in the ass stop letting it die edition

>Official Links
Website - conanexiles.com/
Steam Store - store.steampowered.com/app/440900/

>What is Conan Exiles?
Conan Exiles is a survival game made by the devs of Age of Conan, and it's currently on the Early Access fun ride. Upcoming features include trebuchets, a dye system, taming animals, a more in depth thrall system, and dark sorcery.

>Unofficial Premium Veeky Forums Servers

PvP server 3x harvest/kill xp 10x crafting/gathering xp:
45.35.132.62:38715
(Veeky Forums comfy server)
Bellas Comfortable 2x Server:
208.167.251.87:24030
>Official Veeky Forums server that no one uses
Officlal PvP #185 vanilla rates

>Server not showing in the list?
Go to your Properties for Conan Exiles on Steam, and open the Launch Options, then type in : +connect

>Helpful hint of the day
Bump the thread to keep it from 404ing.

>Discord:
discord.gg/wJGbGde

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/cegeneral

Helpful map of the land with landmarks:
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fconanexiles.ginfo.gg%2F%23c%3D-58%3B-17%3B3

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=880177231
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So this is how it ends, huh?

dont raid normies the sec they go on it on bella serv unless you want a bunch of shit shacks in the south river left with no owner

One of those shitshacks is mine. I built it on a plateau with stairs leading up. Hope it hasn't been destroyed. I've been busy.

I mean I heard yesterday that someone raided a bunch of normies... doing this results in a lesser chance of it becoming successful serv.

Didn't hear about that. All I heard was serial offline raids weren't okay with the admins and to not to be a dick while raiding ie don't destroy their shit for no reason.

ni hao

Can't wait for more armor options.

NI HAO BOII

ni hongo shite kudosai

did anyone watch the stream? i watched the VOD a bit. there wasn't much going on although the guy did say that the dungeon requires quite a bit of filling/draining rooms and swimming

The one yesterday? Nope. I probably will watch the one today though, and that one later.

Where is everyone?

Reminded me of my shitshack I left.

no one has complained about raiding to me and im not totally against offline raiding i just dont want my server turning into hyena 2.0.

Bella server is brettygud

ye, it has big potential to be the superior hyena

Protip: You can still raid cliff bases even without gods or exploits. Just takes a lot of explosives.

we have about 10 or 12 regulars but im not seeing a lot of new faces this weekend besides man who was an ayy on hyena and maybe sol. Anyway a community is starting to form its just small.

Bellaforza server shill here its pretty much the new home

think i'll give bell a try today. how's the area around the oasis for a starter shack? you guys grouped somewhere up north or spread out?

which oasis? the one east of the 3 dots? there are 2 of us already there. everyone is pretty spread out, rather than clustered in the north.

I've been playing for about 3 days now and I only ran into one person. I think most are spread out

someone using climbing/boosting exploits on bella? got into our mountain tower and just rekt all the stuff inside no evidence of climbing/building to get in

whats your name and location?

only meta, dan, drag and a few other longtime regulars couldve unlocked the trident by now. mightve been dan.

bwar we up by the set city i guess?

didnt really have anything, only what we built the night before but just wonderin how they would get in its not about steel its more about how you climb to the base i guess?

just the one at Q12. pretty comfy place to start before fucking off north.

bella died?

No, server restart

landclaim increased to .5 from .3. Server restarted and now up and running again.

Right click on trident is disabled so they cant use that exploit

landclaim was too low I think.

does any armor reduce knockback/stun?

I believe poise determines your stun-blocking ability. Higher level armors have higher poise.

That is correct. I do believe, however, that high "armor" armor does not always equal high poise. The Set armor doesn't give much poise if I remember correctly. Maybe I'm wrong though.

bump

Any news from the stream that happened today? Hoping they'll give a concrete release date for sorcery soon.

we need this on Comfy
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=880177231

the Set robes are normally low armor, the Armorloot mod increases the stats

Yes. YES

every serv should

hardened bricks are the real bitch

holy fuck

Only real pain is the time it takes to craft reinforcements. They are ridiculously out of proportion to everything else. Should at least take the same time to craft as shaped wood.

The hardened bricks are reasonable because time time spent in crafting one is just because you need multiple materials to craft it.

Live

hardened bricks take forever even with a lvl 2 smelter. its rediculous

>bared body will never be a competitive choice

It is, the choice is just more competitive than the rest

>cold in my room
>have to play conan so the PC can warm up the whole room

dead
e
a
d

:C

fuck winter to be honest

@170758247
FUCK YOU

I'm in Tennessee. One more leg to Delaware. I'll add it to the end of the mod list soon, probably sometime tomorrow morning or whenever the server is back down to 0.

Crimson Ravens base on bella server is hella cool

>come back to game
>have to download 14 gb of update

Nope.

Thanks famalam. The stair case to have easier access to iron was a pain

Don't you want to see the two new hair styles?

dont destroy my stuff on bella server unless you really are a dickhead meaningless post to keep thread from deading

Bump

bmup

rip serber

Bella is kill?

>people literally crying not to destroy buildings and things
>but it's ok!
>but don't kill off the normies
>but it's ok!

why is building damage even on?

I'd be perfectly happy with building damage being turned off. It would stop all the stupid looking cliff building and get people to make decent looking buildings and personal towns.

I don't think my cliff building looks stupid, I worked hard on it

is there a faster way to farm plant fiber than picking it?

Use axe on really thin trees. The kind with no bark and is all green.

those are no where near me, im talking about bushes

I don't think there's any better way

Man, fuck being stuck phone posting. Just wanna finish the gate I was building

I wonder if thrall archers will attack the trebuchet once it comes out

>finally get hands on a useful thrall
>slip down a cliff because nighttime
>get stuck
10/10 map design

f

This desu, my clifffort might not be the prettiest but its practical damnit.

>4x server
>still wearing light armor

how are u niggas not sneezing and accidentally getting full steel

Not everyone is grinding till max level.
I'm almost level 30 and only thing I did was build my base, raid for slaves and explore the map.

I started 6 or so hours ago. Just made it to medium armor

bump

ded gaem

ded thread

BUMP

morning :3

10 grit and enc and the rest in vit is the way to go right?

50 grit.

Not at all. Get enough vit for 500+hp and then get 20 enc and then pour the rest into grit. You dont have to do it in exactly this order, mix it up a bit.

??

There

I really wish we'd get more news on upcoming content

So what's everyone currently working on or doing in-game? Not logged in currently but when I get back on I'll have a normal Wheel of Pain. Also just reached steel so I gotta farm brimstone and get more tar and iron.

getting my shit started on bella. mourning for comfy.

Alive game and alive thread? bella server is the new /ceg/ server?

unfortunatly, yes. hopefully more people keep showing up because with comfy going down theres only my server and I dont have a lot of users. might be ded game until new content patch next month.

Im actually in bellas server

Bella's server is pretty nice

thank you. im doing my best and im glad its worked out for the 10 or 15 regulars that we have.

any news from pax?

It's dead Jim