Where do Veeky Forums sell and buy BTC ?

Where do Veeky Forums sell and buy BTC ?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2017/01/03/irs-escalates-hunt-for-bitcoin-users-in-coinbase-summons-case/#4926a89e52e8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bitonic.nl
But thats for Dutchies and Belgiums only.
Kraken is popular for USD

Coinbase

Coinbase but it's shit

The website is buggy and the buy/sell spread is huge

poloniex. but it's all ive ever used so cant compare. seems to work alright

Coinbase ,never had any problems but the fees are quite high now.

Anyone a tip for buying from germany?

Kraken and localbitcoins (for cash)

Best place to buy in UK with a bank transfer? I'm Thinking coin floor but missed rocket ship because I'm home for Christmas and couldn't receive the letter in the post to confirm my account

Stupid idea to invest in btc at this point if you're in it for the long term.
Obv the major banks are coming with their own alternative crypto currencies soon.
If you're not selling as soon as btc reaches it's highest ever point you're mad.

Nobody wants a cryptocurrency from a bank dumbass

I use Coinbase - Bank Transfer has a lower fee but costs a fixed rate of £9.50 from my bank (Halifax)

Pretty shitty if you ask me

uh yes. big money does. maybe not a pleb like you who's looking to make a few pennies.

what do you use for bank transfer?im in montreal and gdax does not allow me to do usd/bitcoins

That defeats the whole purpose of it, but I wouldn't expect a good goyim like you to understand.

Fiat Blockchain is the future

canadian bros

coinbase does not allow us to cash out our bitcoins?? how do you guys do it??

A Debit Card

Coinbase is dog-shit. Do not trust them. At all. For anything. They are not just glitchy, they are sketcy.

Go with Gemini. Founded by the Winkelvos twins of Facebook. Great exchange.

never NEVER use the coinbase menu to buy and sell

use GDAX.com (the exchange owned by coinbase)

Why would you want to cash out?

I tried this but can't - the GDAX website literally bricks my computer everytime I try to log on it freezes?

uh i dont know what to tell you

works 4 me

:^)

try on a phone maybe? or a different computer...

I buy at both coinbase and kraken and move them to another more protected wallet (bither) and back it up on flash drive

Also, help me invest in knee pads, the price is down because of BTC

1Gcet8BogPeXYd9rkR1ERhMyFuPydjvWsm

I'm fairly new to this and just tried signing up on GDAX but Jesus fucking Christ it asks for a lot of info. It even wants a fucking copy of my driver's license. Isn't Bitcoin supposed to be anonymous and shit??

you can still obtain BTC without ID.. but you'll have to toil hard in those BTC mines

the IRS is wise to the game now buddy

forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2017/01/03/irs-escalates-hunt-for-bitcoin-users-in-coinbase-summons-case/#4926a89e52e8

What's the best option to buy/sell for a Russki? Conbase is a no-no.

you should not be selling but instead COPING

COPE COPE COPE

MEMECOINERS SHOULD COPE